Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) (26683 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by otokx(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
fairheven:

How on earth do you pple find it comfortable displaying new-born babies on social media?wat is wrong with our generation?hian!

Greedy and self - centered religious confusionists - that is what is wrong with this Nigerian generation.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by KingTom(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

The boy obviously must have had a ruptured spleen / organ and was bleeding internally.

This story just highlights the incompetencies of the Nigerian health sector, halfbaked doctors working without proper facilities, and an ignorant population who think "holding down" a fatally I'll patient and maniacally praying in tongues speaking gibberish will miraculously solve the problem.

RIP to the deceased.
Will you shut up! What do you know about medicine!

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Sermwell(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
MadCow1:
Involuntary Manslaughter...

The junior student must have been packing one hell of a punch and the Senior prefect obviously had an unknown health condition. If it wasn't not this junior student, it would have been anyone else.

Issues I have here is that the family took the body away. I would have thought that in cases of suspicious death, the state always carried out a mandatory autopsy.

Anyways, life goes on.

I hope the poor juvenile delinquent does not suffer more than necessary. We all had our mad moments in our younger days. Many of us were involved in fights and beat downs that could easily have killed anyone. Let's be a little less judgemental and reason clearly.

The young man's parents should get a lawyer and plead the young man's case. By now the Nigerian Police would have started extorting money from his parents on this matter.

Uwa' wu paw paw men.... YAW!

Seconded!!! I so much love your reasoning on this matter! Not typical of an average Nigerian.

RIP to the young lad.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by DrObum(m): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

The boy obviously must have had a ruptured spleen / organ and was bleeding internally.

This story just highlights the incompetencies of the Nigerian health sector, halfbaked doctors working without proper facilities, and an ignorant population who think "holding down" a fatally I'll patient and maniacally praying in tongues speaking gibberish will miraculously solve the problem.

RIP to the deceased.
You've not even seen an autopsy report and you already made up your mind that the doctors are half baked and didn't do their jobs well. Aren't there circumstances where traumatised patients die abroad

Nigerians should just grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by mployer(m): 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
End time punch.
One agbero too was recently sent to early grave by a single punch from a bus conductor at maryland bus stop. Just one blow, the guy started vomiting blood and died few hours later.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by misreal(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

RIP to the deceased.
what's wrong with you.where was it written that anybody spoke in tongues.I just pity you sha.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by IGBOSON1: 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
homesteady:
this story sent chills down my spine! so sad!
that boy should be jailed!

^^^If i had my way he'd be jailed for life; was gonna say 'sentenced to death' but calmed down a bit!

It could be the guy hit his head while falling; or had a pre-existing condition! It's all this belief in juju, strange ring, and all what not that's part of our problem! I doubt if that poor handsome boy would have died if he had received timely and adequate medical attention when it happened! An autopsy should have been carried out on the body, so we know -incase of next time- just what the medical personnel overlooked and what training they may need if necessary!

Imagine this time that's meant to be a season to be jolly, some family are now in mourning because of one recalcitrant boy that thought he was being a man by being violent! sad
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by smudge2079(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ooh.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by tziz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
gladpresh:
which kind fist..abi na fist of the legend?

RIP
No, na fist of fury!
Wat I want to knw dou is WHERE THE HELL IS THE KILLER angry angry
R.I.P Lil Man! cry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by edujandon(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Dreambeat: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

This story just highlights the incompetencies of the Nigerian health sector.half-baked doctors.working without proper facilities, and an ignorant population who think "holding down" a fatally I'll patient and maniacally praying in tongues speaking gibberish will miraculously solve the problem.

RIP to the deceased.
I wonder why some people refuse to be civil in their utterances. angry
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

where in my post did I say a punch can't kill
lmao grin
have you forgotten where you are? NL'ers are something else.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by victorazy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buchukwu:
Actually the school is 2 minutes drive from our house. I posted the news when it happened but it couldn't make fp. The boy has been buried on monday 15th december 2014. RIP

And the killer?
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by synergycom19: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Igbos the most unsympathetic people on earth
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by onadana: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
coolSo sad....autopsy will determine the cause of death.Is there a law charging minors in Nigeria?
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by NeduLuiZ(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
this is where i advice jungle justice ...
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

RIP to the deceased.

Common keep shut! U post like a baby! If you don't believe in Christ, don't disrespect those who do! It's not a must you kids make comments on serious issues on NL!

The story highlights how dumb some readers can be. Don't some people eventually die in the US and UK after receiving heavy punches on their heads and operated on by doctors?! Why didn't they revive Michael Jackson and Whitney houston?! When a case is lost in Nigerian hospitals, kids like you attribute it to incompetence and health facility decadence!

Your d*d would spend his salary on pool and unable to pay his rent, and when the landlord throws you guys out, you'll begin to blame the government for it! Stupido!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by hectorswag(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
safarigirl:
And where is the SS1 student currently? I hope he's chilling somewhere, waiting to stand trial. Wwe can't have such demonic rascals walking free before he kills someone else's child.

No be to dey cary rosary up and down. Seek justice, nobody is too young to go to jail. If you're old enough to challenge your seniors and give fatal punches then you can survive in any penitentiary in the country
Read your comments lately on a previous thread, and I must confess, you got this "take no prisoners alive" kinda personality girl. undecided
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by ken13: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
Opiosko:
That was obviously an accident, rip to the dead lad. Btw, corporal punishment should be done away with all public and private schools.
What is the connection? What suggests that the murder was as a result of corporal punishment being meted out on a student. Smh.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by mescapee: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

RIP to the deceased.

You seem to know the victim better than his peeps.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by hectorswag(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
synergycom19:
Igbos the most unsympathetic people on earth
Not that I'm Igbo but ure definitely retarded! angry

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by lillyjane(f): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Sad story.

RIP to the deceased.

Exactly, RIP to the dead.

For natural home remedies, beauty tips, health and wellness, visit www..com
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Opiosko: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
ken13:

What is the connection? What suggests that the murder was as a result of corporal punishment being meted out on a student. Smh.
Did u miss this part?.

Saturday PUNCH gathered that Chukwuebuka was alerted by other SS1 students who had complained about how the boy was improperly dressed for school. They also complained that he was distracting them with Indecency which he watched on a mobile phone in class.

Responding, Chukwuebuka came in and asked the boy to leave the school premises immediately. In the confrontation that followed, the boy punched Chukwuebuka, sending him sprawling in a fit on the ground . He was rushed to the nearby New Hope Hospital, where medical officials worked on him till he died.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by babaluckey: 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Oh my God...handsome boy gone so soon. May God rest his soul.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Amhappy(f): 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
I cried reading this sad story. What a world. RIP Ebuka.
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by fromnigeria(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
the last is the most important paragraph, all others are story.
the boxer should be Behind bars then sentenced, at least he will never punch again(if justice is done)
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nobleval:
lmao grin
have you forgotten where you are? NL'ers are something else.

Lol , they draw conclusion anyhow grin
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by sheedy407(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
onadana:
coolSo sad....autopsy will determine the cost[b][/b] of death.Is there a law charging minors in Nigeria?
The cost should be N50000
Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
[size=18pt]This poor boy died, because of lack of good medical facilities in Nigeria.
A 12-year-old primary school girl died after she fell during her school's inter-house sports event at the Military Primary School in Yaba, Lagos.
She was rushed to the nearby military hospital and the doctors said nothing was wrong with her. But a week later she died.
Nigeria is one of the countries with the worst medical facilities. Even the so called teaching hospitals in Nigeria are about 50 years behind time in modern medicare. I broke down one day in a government hospital when I saw a young lady die beside my bed, because the hopsital did not even have defibrillator.
See CPR, defibrillator
A 13-year-old Greenwood boy, Bailey Venet, is alive thanks to the help of good Samaritans from Granton, Greenwood and Loyal who rushed to resuscitate him after he collapsed on the Loyal High School basketball court Dec. 6.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/first-aid/first-aid-cpr/basics/art-20056600
http://www.ifem.cc/site/DefaultSite/filesystem/documents/Policies%20and%20Guidelines/Paeds%20standards%20full%20document-%20final%20040912.pdf [/size]

1 Like

Re: Mother Of The Onitsha Boy Punched To Death By Classmate Laments (Pictured) by adanduka: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
And one day Chukwuma may smile to the altar with a beautiful bride who will (hopefully) not ever make him angry enough to deliver his signature punch shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Why Do Some Married Men Eat In The Canteen Or Restaurant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.