Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lilian Afegbai Emerges Face Of Multichoice (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lilian Afegbai Emerges Face Of Multichoice (Photo) (372 Views)

Lilian (The Nigerian Rep. In BBA), Esther & Sabina Have Been Evicted / Nigerian Man Igho Sanomi Emerges Africa’s Youngest Billionaire / DAPOBEAR EMERGES POLITICS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR - 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Emerges Face Of Multichoice (Photo) by kachysblog(f): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Lilian Afegbai, Nigeria’s female rep at the recently held Big Brother Hotshots, has emerged the Face of Multichoice West Africa. Sources disclosed that the actress and model, who starred in some episodes of Tinsel and one of Diamond Bank’s campaign, would be endorsing some of the top campaigns of Multichoice as well as M-Net, GoTV and DsTV.

When confirming the deal, Lilian said:

“It is a great thing to have been chosen as the Face of Multichoice West Africa. My contributions during the Big Brother Hotshots must have played a key role in this move. But I can tell you there are more things which I’m working on at the moment.”

http://kachysblog.com/2014/12/lilian-afegbai-emerges-face-multichoice/

(1) (Reply)

Another Airasia Flight Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway / Did NCC Barn SMS For Campaining Or Using SMS To Raise Money? / Newbie! My E Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.