Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Nairalanders Decides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Decides (430 Views)

Osun E- Vote Nairalanders Decides / Nairalanders Decides / Ondo Decides:report Live From Your Area In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Decides by ElijahFobs: 9:21am On Dec 20, 2014
We all here knows that Nairaland is a very popular and known website here in Nigeria and also known in Abroad because almost all Nigerians abroad log on to Nairaland for the sole aim of knowing what is going on back home in Nigeria.With this I believe Nairaland represents the voice and ears of Nigerians(mostly youth) Through this I came up with the view of knowing what next year presidential results might look like.Remember on here no ballot box snatching, no rigging and no party or incubency power nor malipulation.

So fellow Nairalanders let's do dis...
Pls LIKE this post if you are voting for APC
AND
Pls SHARE if you are voting for PDP.

Let's start now!!!
Voting ENDS by 2PM

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Decides by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
ElijahFobs:
We all here knows that Nairaland is a very popular and known website here in Nigeria and also known in Abroad because almost all Nigerians abroad log on to Nairaland for the sole aim of knowing what is going on back home in Nigeria.With this I believe Nairaland represents the voice and ears of Nigerians(mostly youth) Through this I came up with the view of knowing what next year presidential results might look like.Remember on here no ballot box snatching, no rigging and no party or incubency power nor malipulation.

So fellow Nairalanders let's do dis...
Pls LIKE this post if you are voting for APC
AND
Pls SHARE if you are voting for PDP.

Let's start now!!!
Voting ENDS by 2PM
It makes no sense at allllll.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: 72+8=senility / What You Will Hear And What You Dont. Let Try D Change 2015 / Watch Ameachi On Sunrise Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.