Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? (2489 Views)

Are You Getting Ready For Black Friday Sales? It's Here, Don't Miss This Year's / How Are You Getting Prepared For 2013? Go Into Online Business? / What Are You Getting Loved Ones For Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Kweenisha: 2:38am On Dec 09, 2008
I wanted to know if I was the only one.
I usually get myself a Christmas gift every year.
Last year it was a piece of jewelry and this year I plan on finally getting myself a navigation system.
How about you?
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by KarmaMod(f): 2:41am On Dec 09, 2008
Kweenisha:

Last year it was a piece of jewelry and this year I plan on finally getting myself a navigation system.

Got one on Black Friday. which one are you looking at?
When I'm not happy with my people I only get myself something  grin
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Kweenisha: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2008
please what type did you get and are you happy with it?
I have none in mind.
I'm tired of reading maps and mapquest
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by OgidiBoy(m): 2:43am On Dec 09, 2008
Look at osisi bragging about the new GPS system she's getting na wa for these women sef tongue tongue
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Pataki: 2:43am On Dec 09, 2008
I am looking towards getting myself the latest Nokia N96 or is it N97 or the google G1 or the Sony Ericsson Xperia1 cheesy

If only Santa will remember me. grin
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 09, 2008
possibly an iphone. Time to climb up the ladder.
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by CodeRED(f): 2:53am On Dec 09, 2008
Pataki:

I am looking towards getting myself the latest Nokia N96 or is it N97 or the google G1 or the Sony Ericsson Xperia1 cheesy

If only Santa will remember me. grin

LOL, I can give you mine, Not too impressed.

@topic
HMMMMM, I want so many things, may have to break a bank. I am definitely thinking about a new "voom voom". Then again was thinking of a Mac. Let's just see what Mr. Saint Nic throws my way.
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 09, 2008
Can't really think of anything.

Got all I wanted during black friday.

Oh wait. . . .some native clothes from Nigeria. . . .can't wait till my mom gets back kiss kiss
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Kweenisha: 2:59am On Dec 09, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Look at osisi bragging about the new GPS system she's getting na wa for these women sef tongue tongue

you are talking to someone who carried a heavy old fasioned cell phone from 1999 to 2006, got a flip phone in 2006 lipsrsealed and a camera phone in 2007 lipsrsealed
I usually buy things when they are dirt cheap. lipsrsealed
The navigation system has been popular since 2001 but now I can buy it with chicken change cool
I'll get an iphone in 2010
as for LCD Tv's that'll be 2012 grin
no maybe next year,i hear the prices are falling like crazy
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by KarmaMod(f): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2008
Kweenisha:

please what type did you get and are you happy with it?
I have none in mind.
I'm tired of reading maps and mapquest

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-n%C3%BCvi-3-5-Inch-Portable-Navigator/dp/B000BKJZ9Q/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1228788006&sr=8-1[/url]

something like this. I'm happy with it. dEfinitely. Which ever one you get MAKE SURE it has turn by turn directions as in it says the names of the streets and stuff not "turn in 800 ft" kind nonsense. check the battery life too.

never leave it in the car. My coworker lives in NJ and someone broke in his car and stole his. everything else was left alone.
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:05am On Dec 09, 2008
Kweenisha:

you are talking to someone who got a flip phone in 2006 lipsrsealed and a camera phone in 2007 lipsrsealed
I usually buy things when they are dirt cheap. lipsrsealed
The navigation system has been popular since 2001 but now I can buy it with chicken change cool
I'll get an iphone in 2010

I don't blame you my sister, look at Overstock.com the have GSP systems from $119to $240. that's where I got mine,and pls make sure who ever is going to install it for you know what they are doing or it will work like crap.

Anyways me I follow karm Mod do the BLACK FRIDAY thing and got me a Blue-ray player. You have to get one dear.
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by KarmaMod(f): 3:07am On Dec 09, 2008
Install for wetin? Unnecessary money down the drain. Only ones that are installed are the huge ones placed INTO dashboards
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by OgidiBoy(m): 3:12am On Dec 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

Install for wetin? Unnecessary money down the drain. Only ones that are installed are the huge ones placed INTO dashboards

well dear I'm not saying she is not tech-wish, but some woman out there are just lost when it come to stuff like that. My girlfriend can't screw a screw to a wall if her life depended on it.
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Pataki: 3:18am On Dec 09, 2008
CodeRED:

LOL, I can give you mine, Not too impressed.
I was reading reviews on it. It does not even facility for video calling. I got discouraged with that immediately. Prolly I might settle for a HTC TYTN Kaiser II grin cheesy grin Just that it is a 3MP camera. undecided

Santa will decide for me though. cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by sunnykiss(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2008
I am getting myself Gunn like Nas grin
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by baby123: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
my dear i would have love to get stuffs for myself but after three children i end up spending more .
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by quadrillio(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
A brand new, Tear rubber Home Theater.
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by seun001(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2008
a glittering swiss watch,effizi phone,dump my PS for a PSP and the others will have to wait for early nxt year. cool cool cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by minute(f): 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2008
I need another cell phone undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
For me, I need a Laptop
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Tcrack(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2008
A new electric acoustic quitar is what i would have wanted but i cant afford it for now so am getting myself nothing because nothing apart from the guitar is good enough. cry
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by etauso(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
A Prado Jeep.
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by gamechange(m): 1:05am On Dec 23, 2008
Just got Nintendo wii
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by jummy79(f): 2:38am On Dec 23, 2008
I'm waiting until Boxing Day but I'd like to get myself a laptop if the price is right!
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2008
used part of end of gregorian year bonus to buy a sony bravia 32" LCD TV. should have bought it last year, (bought a 29" LG CRT and home theartre) and i would have if i'd known the financial blessings that were coming in '08

incidentally, then madam figured i should have bought the LCD, now she figures i should have gne for a 40" sony. . .women.  .

plus i got a lot of belated goodies i'm waiting for my sis and her hubby 2 send(laptop 4 madam w accessories, ipod w accessories, some old games; hallf life 2 expansion, fear, halo2, some old novels - stephen kings dark tower series. . ) yup, cash flow wise 2008 was a goooood year.

will prolly buy an internet connection 2day
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Ekwere(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2008
I am getting myself a rest of mind,love and happiness to begin afresh for the new year.
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by chisimdi(f): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2008
nuttin,but am expecting sumtim frm my hubby shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked he 1st and prolly d last christmas gift i will get.fingers crossed sha cos it mite b story as usual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by agaba123(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2008
chisimdi:

nuttin,but am expecting sumtim frm my hubby shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked he 1st and prolly d last christmas gift i will get.fingers crossed sha because it mite b story as usual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As hot as you are, I would be giving you christmas gift everyday(I believe u have a hot mind also) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by apreshe8: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2008
Hmmm, I would love to have a laptop with loads of accessories and a 12.0 megapixel digital camera, preferably Canon.

Oh, and i wouldn't mind a video ipod as well and a nice wristwatch. I might as well wake up from my slumber grin and thank God for Joy, Peace and lots of Love that i already have kiss kiss

Happy Holidays Nairalanders
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by chisimdi(f): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2008
@agaba123 tnks luv mayb u shuld let him kw dat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by Seeke(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2008
Should get me a new phone, not sure of the model yet though or prolly a nice wristwatch undecided undecided
Re: What Are You Getting Yourself For Christmas? by sbn: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2008
Need to sell or buy something for christmas check out http://www.sellbuynigeria.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexual Scandal; Zeina Cisse, Accused Actor Majid Mitchel Of Impregnating Her / Official Troll Tutorials Thread, Learn How To Be A Popular Troll! / Anaconda Killed In My Street Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.