Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan (21538 Views)

Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari / Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2014
PassingShot:
Word!

No need for him to resign. He will soon be kicked out in less than two months.

Lools Abi oo... Why the hurry??

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by lacasa: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

African leadership na. Smh

Smh
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by enkay11: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Billyonaire:
I do not understand. The thread states that Tinubu was invited to commission a road in Edo State. Why invite a citizen from another state to commission a road in your state by a governor. What is the job of a commissioner ? Edo people are actually insulted.

Then it narrates that Tinubu started asking pthe President to resign. Did the President stop him from commissioning the road or what? Is it just a norm now to commence unprovoked attacks on the President at any fora even when unprovoked ?
. I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Na WA!
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by femmy2010(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
peter1994:
Even if johnna is not performing as expected, it does not mean buhari will just come and do exploit @ once.

Remenber the devil you know is better than the Angel u dont know.

Nigerians are tired of those rhetoric.
So Nigerians should stick with GEJ for another 4years after spending 6 futile years?
Lai Lai, it is a GMB presido come 2015(God willing,AMEN)

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by manot: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
tifnubu and Buhaha, u ar a desperado we the youths will lead a revolution against pdp and apc
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by babaluckey: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is tinubu or tinumbu talking? You wanna disgrace yourself...during your tenure as lagos state governor, lagos state was a garbage, corruption was a salute in every offices. Thank God for governor Fash who transformed the state for good. GEJ is, will and gonna be the president till 2019. I see alot of HBP victims in apc come 2015
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by IleIfe2(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Tinubu should shut up and rather explain to us how come Amaechi was sidelined for Osibanjo after spending 17billion naira on APC

When did Amaecchi sit you down to tell you he wants to be VP, and where the hell do you Nebu people pluck this 17 billion from?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by zantama05(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
baba tinubu just leave him he will not understand you this time. unless February 2015 he meet me I will show him pepe maybe then he understand youwink

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by oweman: 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
On this one Tinubu is very correct.
The daily complaint by President Jonathan is fast becoming an irritant he should just face the job he applied to be employed to do and stop telling stories .
Nigeriansvdid not vote for boko haram but guudlock ebele jonathan so let him do the job and stop story telling .

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Toktee(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Tinubu don't have the moral right to speak on national issues, if GMB was a xtian he will still reject Tinubu because of his thuggery, theivery, corruption, Certificate forgery and his Chronic drug addiction problemS.
tender your evidence to the police or efcc,failure to do that,i will advice u to keep quiete 4eva.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Yeske2(m): 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
peter1994:
.one thing with we Nigerians is that we want things to happen *sharply. Even if johnna is not performing as expected, it does not mean buhari will just come and do exploit @ once.

Remenber the devil you know is better than the Angel u dont know.

.hear what Tnibu is saying, i wont be surprise if Buhari enters n Boki haram cease fire
Bros please we need that angel we don't know this time, enough of the ineptitude, vote the clueless one out next year.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Jollymich(m): 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
niger delta go start
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu, who described Governor Adams Oshiomhole as a man of honour and one capable of leading Nigeria, pointed out that the governor’s developmental strides in Edo state is an indication that the APC has a reservoir of credible people capable of becoming president.

but he wasn't good enough to get ur support or project him as the APC presidential flag bearer.

thank God im not a gullible faithful of these pdp/apc politricktians.
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Soso990240:
Its Obvious Tinubu wants power by all means.He is saying this to discredit Jonathan's administration...Am nt anybody's fan,bt I knw dat our past leaders left dis country in a mess.Goodluck cannot do everythin at once..one step at a time.If Goodluck was to be a member of Apc,Tinubu will neva in his life make such a statement.
Try n get his point clear, GEJ sud stop all dis excuses nw or resign if he is fed up wit situation of things...shikenah...so how dos dt discredit GEJ government? Or u never heard abt all d excuses he gives

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by prophetfire: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Tinubu should shut up and rather explain to us how come Amaechi was sidelined for Osibanjo after spending 17billion naira on APC
is ur story verifiable or is it beer parlour talk?

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by manot: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2014
ikeyman00:
@@

only in the Zoo a known criminal can come out to pray for the nation

Biafra must rise!
l support u
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Ojeigbo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
all of you are all de same,u chop lagos money ur own worst .area father fool
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Tibins(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Tinubu the most corrupt politician ever liveth callin on som1 to resign Wonders shall never end... GEJ till 2019!!!

Don't mind that FRUIT BAT SUCKING UP LAGOS RRESURY- THE 40% REVENUE AMOUNTING TO OVER 14BILLION NGN IS INTUSTIGATING HIM... LIKE MIXTURE OF RAW RUM & COCAINE ADDICT.
GOD WILL DISGRACE HIM ONE DAY.... GOD BLESS NIGERIA...
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by philips70(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
tmanuelle:

Pls enlighten us on the N17Bn, I like to see your facts, the bank statements, the reciepts, and maybe a press release by Ameachi or APC saying such & to what purpose, the money was spent. Pls documents or remain silent forever.

Mind you, I am not an APC or PDP id*ot, but I just hate it when people don't back up their sh*t with facts.

I am a Nigerian who wants good governance

Calling out I..diots is not an easy job. If only you know the man this so called Needam is a spokesman man to you will weep for Rivers state and the entire nation. I do not think Amaechi just like majority of Nigerian politicians is not a saint neither a good man but I can swear Rivers state people will ever regret the day they put Barrister Nyesom Wike in government house after 4 years. As I speak to you Rivers state is gradually relapsing into a den of criminality, murder and all sorts with the return of this man. The pdp chairman who Needam is a spokesman to is another king in that business. Rivers state should brace up and be prepared to sleep with one eye open for some time. The funniest thing in all of this is many of the supporters of these guys here know all of this but their hatred for Amaechi for daring to betray (as they see it) GEJ have beclouded their reasoning and are prepared to go with all of this. Only a matter of time they will count their gains or losses.
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by nice4igbo: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
Buhari and tninub is creminals, he is a fool,
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by babestella: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
free2ryhme:
The Lion of Bourdillon has spoken

Gbam!

The drug pusher of bourdillon. He is a crazy thief who should explain how he got the bourdillon home by converting Lagos peppery to his personal stuff. Arrant nansense
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by maestroferddi: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
APC and their propaganda no go kill person!

Tinubu went to commission a "six-lane" New Lagos Road in Esan bla bla...

I reckon this our "six lane" road is not a Trunk A road but a state/council road.

What now begs the question is how many roads even key Federal Trunk A roads in Nigeria are six-lane?
And what volume of traffic is in the place quoted to warrant a six-lane road?
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
It took the APC 4 days to AGREE (though some half heartedly) on the VP candidate. Let's assume that they get the presidency come 2015. What happens. About 2 years will be wasted trying to form a government that will satisfy all their STAKEHOLDERS. They will condemn everything Jonathan has done thereby throwing away the baby with the birth water.By the time they are through, 3 years are gone. Has the president really not done commendable things which they can build on IF............ I pray they don't win.
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
free2ryhme:
Failure has no excuse and Jonathan is a failure

GWAM
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by continentalceo(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu shouldn't have opened that his gorilla looking mouth because he holds an unbeaten record as the most corrupt politician Nigeria has ever produced. That's why APC can never win because the Man behind the cotton is a criminal!
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by amelieoneill: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
Like Shannon said I'm amazed that you able to make $4303 in 4 weeks on the internet .
You could try here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by jaso1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
temitemi1:
Tinubu the most corrupt politician ever liveth callin on som1 to resign Wonders shall never end... GEJ till 2019!!!
Do you have a prove to that statement?
Tinubu only want your well being as a citizen of this country because you have no reason to not have electricity regularly supply to your apartment. It is wickedness for any government to claim innocent of the facts.
All Bola Hammed Tinubu investment are here in Nigeria, he never built refinery anywhere like your PDP brothers. They will steal our money and subsequently invest it abroad.
Your eyes will clear and you will regret all your unreliable comments lashed at our leaders. By the time Buhari take over next year the truth will be known to you.

1 Like

Re: Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan by wonie1: 5:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Respect Gej

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Earned 5,000 Naira To Burn School, Says Teenage Boko Haram Recruit / Anambra Shuts Down Markets For APGA Presidential Rally / Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.