Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent (1602 Views)

Detailed Guide: How To Register As An Uber Driver in Lagos / I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent / How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by lexycool01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION AND CONNECTION ON HOW TO TRAIN AND REGISTER AS A CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT DEPARMENT RESPONSIBLE GENERAL ADVICE.
REGARDS
Re: How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by papirus(m): 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Get close to the ports and that will be uncovered to you. However, you need to clarify if whether it's airport agent or seaport agent.
Re: How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by jaydee87(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
u need to get close to the port which Eva one and u need to be trained by those in the trade cos it as a lot to do with practical, from getting custom clearance to ndlea to faan and so on..
Re: How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by bedfordng(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2014
your best shot is to be there yourself to see how they do it.just go to the airport or seaport because i don't know which one you want.
Re: How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by lexycool01(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks to you all for ur intelligent responce. Preferably i will prefer airport but seaport is nt bad too. I heard there are some agent who combine both seaport with airport if am correct.
I was told i would not be allowed in if i dont av d neccessary identity card. i reside outside lagos, i plan to move down der early january so i would be vry hapy if i get connected to an agent or any1 who could help me out.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Youwin.org.ng Nigeria Grant 2015 And Aviod Mistakes / Nigerians Against DSTV Over Exploitation, Join The Social Fight: #BoycottDstvNG / (photo) Rich Man Vs Poor Man's Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.