Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent (30198 Views)

Detailed Guide: How To Register As An Uber Driver in Lagos / How To Train And Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent / I Need A Reliable Clearing And Forwarding Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by bilymuse: 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2007
PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER AS A CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT. COST IMPLICATION, DEPARMENT RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTRATION AND GENERAL ADVICE.

REGARDS
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by keneff: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
Pls don't call again not in the business anymore

2 Likes

Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by wallexy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2007
hello can i know on what level are clearing and forwarding if at all it will be useful for me get back to me on mail wallexy_01@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by gowaga68: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2010
Hello Fellow Nlers.
posting the information here would be useful for ever one ,can u pls post the how to here?
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by fiddler(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION ON HOW TO REGISTER AS A CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT. COST IMPLICATION, DEPARMENT RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTRATION AND GENERAL ADVICE.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME....
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by sunnyolads1(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2013
I don't realy get what exactly you want because Clearing and Forwarding is a job,you learn it not register as a clearing and forwarding agent.Then,obtaining Customs clearing and forwarding licence is another thing on its own.You can start learning clearing and forwading job without having your own Custom Licence,you start with those that have. Getting the Customs Licence for Clearing and Forwarding is not that easy or simple because it involves some process before you can be issued Nigeria Customs licence agent.This will cost you money because your statement of account,CAC certificate will be requested for during the process. So therefore you can start learning d job first with those that have Licence already or I you are ready to spend the money then you can go ahead for the licence now.it will be ready within few months.Need assistance call me-08036614668.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by omogidi234(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
sunnyolads1: I don't realy get what exactly you want because Clearing and Forwarding is a job,you learn it not register as a clearing and forwarding agent.Then,obtaining Customs clearing and forwarding licence is another thing on its own.You can start learning clearing and forwading job without having your own Custom Licence,you start with those that have. Getting the Customs Licence for Clearing and Forwarding is not that easy or simple because it involves some process before you can be issued Nigeria Customs licence agent.This will cost you money because your statement of account,CAC certificate will be requested for during the process. So therefore you can start learning d job first with those that have Licence already or I you are ready to spend the money then you can go ahead for the licence now.it will be ready within few months.Need assistance call me-08036614668.

On point sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by eniolaboy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
hello all importer AND exporter am very great all.God you will blessing you all.
am clearing &forwarding agent .if any body have cars or goods to clearing and export, please contact my company you will not dispoint you.on be have of jay-del investment ltd.

We at JAY-DEL INVESTMENT LTD, a consignment clearing concerns (agency) at the Nigeria premier ports at APAPA,TIN-CAN PORT LAGOS, NIGERIA. Our major concerns in consignments and Cargo clearance goes beyond bounds, hence, we require to work with your agency so as to promote business opportunity in the areas of shipments and reality of the industry. Your next consignments will be best handled by our expertise and long time hands on decks in the industry as well as others areas of our business Endeavors. We are pleased do business with you consequently upon our request. We hereby submit for job location at our office , for Esquires, our lines are open for business interactions all day round; deal with containerize or any type of cars or chemical or personal effect.
.thank you for your cor-peration to all.
Delivery manager-

Mr Eniola.Y

Bests regards from JAY-DEL INVESTMENT LTD
104 NPA commercial build, Tin-can Island , Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: 08089600013, 08169457399
Email: gabac_2007@yahoo.com
akintolayusuf_eniola@yahoo.com
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by cjcoast(m): 2:06am On Jul 12, 2015
Good day everyone here. please i need help on this issue...... a friend of mine called yesterday morning, he said there is someone in china, who has a shipping company, and he said the person wants my company to team us with his company to be receiving and clearing his goods here in Nigeria. and my company is a limited liability outfit registered under CAC with very large functions which in import & export, and general contract and merchandised.
please i need advice on how it goes because i really don't know much about clearing and forwarding business, but i was told i will need to obtain license, and be working with china shipping, i really don't understand, please can someone give me a good understanding and down load....thanks
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by Haleonet: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
visit www.haleonet.com and click on Import and Export an you will find the article that will help you register and start your clearing and forwarding business.
To your success.

1 Like

Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by chicblink: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
We are a leading customs licensed clearing agent in Nigeria with updated knowledge of customs duties. We give comprehensive services to our customers with affordable price. For more details call 07034886269 or what's app me. Steven

Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by eyescue(m): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2019
sunnyolads1:
I don't realy get what exactly you want because Clearing and Forwarding is a job,you learn it not register as a clearing and forwarding agent.Then,obtaining Customs clearing and forwarding licence is another thing on its own.You can start learning clearing and forwading job without having your own Custom Licence,you start with those that have. Getting the Customs Licence for Clearing and Forwarding is not that easy or simple because it involves some process before you can be issued Nigeria Customs licence agent.This will cost you money because your statement of account,CAC certificate will be requested for during the process. So therefore you can start learning d job first with those that have Licence already or I you are ready to spend the money then you can go ahead for the licence now.it will be ready within few months.Need assistance call me-08036614668.

Please, can you let me know how the income of this job is like because I have a friend that is asking me to leave my 50k job at Makurdi to join him in Lagos for him to train me. So I really want to know the income and have a comparison with the job I have here before leaving for it.
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by Akija01: 11:04am On May 30, 2020
Hello sir. Please did you later join him. I also want to learn.
eyescue:

Please, can you let me know how the income of this job is like because I have a friend that is asking me to leave my 50k job at Makurdi to join him in Lagos for him to train me. So I really want to know the income and have a comparison with the job I have here before leaving for it.
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by atere4ever: 5:27am On Jul 12, 2020
There are things you need to know to start a clearing and forwarding business.
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by atere4ever: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2020
REGISTRATION AS CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENTS

Letter of Application to GM (Eastern or Western Ports) with the following documents:

Certificate of Company Registration

Memorandum and Article of Association

Bank Reference

Three years Tax Clearance Certificate

Evidence of Registration with Council for the Regulation of Freight Forwarding in Nigeria (CRFFN)

Registration fee: ₦200,000.00 payable to NPA revenue account.

Certificate is valid for One (1) year.

Annual Renewal Fee: ₦100,000.00

Timeline: 6 weeks

https://nigerianports.gov.ng/operational-services/clearing-and-forwarding-agents/
Re: How To Register As A Clearing And Forwarding Agent by eyescue(m): 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Akija01:
Hello sir. Please did you later join him. I also want to learn.

No. I tried asking him some questions which he couldn't give me a clear answer to plus the fact he started acting funny based on my accommodation should I come. So I just let him be

(1) (Reply)

Forbes: Dangote’s Wealth Dips By $2b, Adenuga‘s Up By $3.9b / Why Can't The CBN Just Print More Money? / Payday: Nigerian Favour Ori Breaks Record In Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.