Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For Dec. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For Dec. (496 Views)

Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates / Jonathan To Workers: Get Ready For Hard Times, Be Realistic With Your Demands / Justice Kayode Eso Final Burial Stated For Dec 21 In Ilesha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For Dec. by retepmurt(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
The Lagos State Government will pay its workers
15 per cent bonus in the December salary as an
end of the year gift, the State Head of Service, Mrs
Oluseyi Williams, said on Friday. Williams spoke at the end of the year get together
and appreciation party for principals and directors
in the Ministry of Education. She said that the bonus would be paid along with
the December salary any moment from now. According to her, the bonus is to show that the
government is committed to the welfare of
workers. Williams said, “Some states are owing their
workers up to four months salary but that is not
the case in Lagos. “I was discussing with some HOS and they told me
they are looking for money to pay their workers
salaries. “Our workers will receive their December salary
any moment from now and I am happy to say it
that it will come with 15 per cent bonus. “Government appreciates your service to the state
and urges you to continue to put in your best. “Wherever you get your daily meal, it is good to
put in your best; your reward is on earth.” The HOS urged the principals and directors to re-
double their effort in 2015.http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-gives-15-salary-bonus-to-workers/
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For Dec. by waleadex(m): 2:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
O make sense baje...but I hope it's cus of 2015 indirectly?
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For Dec. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
eko onibaje ooooooooooo this is great.
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For Dec. by wengerjay(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Whether it is politically motivated or not,this is encouraging.
We look forward to hearing such news from other states and federal govt.
Re: Lagos Workers Get 15% Salary Bonus For Dec. by braine(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Eko o ni baje!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Buys 770 T72 Tanks To Fight Boko Haram / We Have To Set A “true” Age Limit For Our Leaders. / Oshiomhole: Why PDP Must Go In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.