Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women (29308 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Lands In Maiduguri For A 2-day Working Visit.. See Photos / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by tempem: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Na everytime?
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Dontrapatolli(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ebora of Owu, carry go.
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Gen2jaynee: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
englishmart:
I created this same topic 3months AGo grin
. And so? did it make FP?
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by watchindelta(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
that pic no be Obj pic aba
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Richiy:
This is funny. He wouldn't have even made a beautiful mother.
Obasanjo, the father of modern nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
obibankz:
Who's dat man because d last time I saw dat face was at unizik zoo, any way I still school at France, coming back to nnewi to celebrate xmas, we don't see such faces at France!!!

Must you tell everybody that you live in France? I live in the UK, but you don't see me announcing it to the whole world, do you?
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
ochejoseph:
‎Although he annoys me most times with most of his self righteous statements and his public letters to leaders he has 100% access to,

But president Olusegun Obasanjo is not one those leaders you can ignore like that, forget those incest stories this man can make you laugh when you least expect!  

Enjoy the best of this weekend and happy viewing! 

Oche Otorkpa (MNSM)
www.twitter.com/ochejoseph 
Obasanjo, the father of modern nigeria.
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Orikinla(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
The most humorous Nigerian head state since 1960 to date.
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by nerodenero: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
You just did!
koice:

Must you tell everybody that you live in France? I live in the UK, but you don't see me announcing it to the whole world, do you?
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by darediamond(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
grin grin. grin
tomakint:
This is one thing the man is good at grin grin cheesy awada keri keri grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nothing concerns him. He doesn't take life hard like jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Blessed is he amongst women grin

Did he handpick the women,see beautiful ladies sorrounding him
This is such a beautiful picture sha
Shows he is an easy going person
Not too many men will do this and agree to be photographed too

Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by dreezybines: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
What's the main aim of the picture self....I don't get the message
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
nerodenero:
You just did!

Did I? Oops!grin
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Pennah(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2014
obibankz:
Who's dat man because d last time I saw dat face was at unizik zoo, any way I still school at France, coming back to nnewi to celebrate xmas, we don't see such faces at France!!!
ohhhhh ma heavenly GOD we dunt knw hw u also look

:
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by dreezybines: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
The Evolution of Obasanjo.

Guy pls stop posting pics like dat....some people are working hard to fight against racism,infact some white people are even fighting against there fellow whites from calling blacks ape talkless of a black now calling his fellow black elder an ape...pls be wise

#SAY NO TO RACISM#
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by 321ray: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Solidarity is the theme of the foto
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lol funny man but...
That's y I love him grin grin

Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by seedorfg(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
Funny since the time of Ape grin
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
man of war... not woman wrapper
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by ayomidegambari(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
D man no too get sense jare
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by amelieoneill: 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
My Aunty Eva got an awesome six month old Lexus RX 350 SUV by part time working online at home...
website here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
dreezybines:

Guy pls stop posting pics like dat....some people are working hard to fight against racism,infact some white people are even fighting against there fellow whites from calling blacks ape talkless of a black now calling his fellow black elder an ape...pls be wise

#SAY NO TO RACISM#

CHange your mentality first. Whats wrong with chimpanzee/Gorilla? Is it not a living breathing creature? We humans are neither above, nor below them. we are all in the same mess together called "Earth".
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Ninilowo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
This man is in a world of his own. Let's appreciate him before he dies.
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by tobaflexy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
This baba funny oooo
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by lillyjane(f): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
The man is just showing solidarity joor.

visit www..com for health related issues, natural home remedies and beauty tips.
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Ahmeduana(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
fonkiee:

he's an elderly man if nothing else
HE SHOULD BETTER START BEHAVING LIKE ONE! He should stop behaving like sofo bazan!
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by sukkot: 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
The Evolution of Obasanjo.
all you biafra boys still havent forgotten how obasanjo went all up in dat a-s-s during the biafra war ? come on man let it go. let go of the pain. it is healthy for you. i think your anger should be with black scorpion but he has passed on. i hear he had a pet goat and painted ojukwu on it lmao. thats called psychological warfare lmao. let it go man. lets unite. one naija
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by Funjosh(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
I Like him.
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
sukkot:
all you biafra boys still havent forgotten how obasanjo went all up in dat a-s-s during the biafra war ? come on man let it go. let go of the pain. it is healthy for you. i think your anger should be with black scorpion but he has passed on. i hear he had a pet goat and painted ojukwu on it lmao. thats called psychological warfare lmao. let it go man. lets unite. one naija

I am Hausa. i just found the pic funny. get a life jorr.
Re: Picture Of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Tying Wrapper Among Women by SavageGarden(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol he looks cool n sexy grin
Clown grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest At US, UK Embassies(photos) / I Have Moved On' - Dino Melaye Tells Remi Tinubu / Saraki Factor, PDP May Decide New Senate President In June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.