Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) (29777 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by WOCKHARDI(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Are you see what I am saw. They are carrying brooms in a carnival organized with Rivers State money.They couldn't even get decent looking ones.More like the type used by people that collect poo at night in those days.No offence meant please.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by itstpia8: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
everybody looks so sad, and is native wear not allowed in the carnival?

masquerades also?
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Abba999(f): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
vigasimple:

maybe that is why he like his Fulani brothers, so if he is not driving them, he may be servicing them.

cheesy grin cheesy
undecided
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by mikeslim(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
Just another idi@t wasting public money. Na Amadioha go punish them
hardywaltz:
While Nigerians especially Nairalanders are speculating over the future of the Lion of the Tribe of Ubima
The young man is having a swell time.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Adanora: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
D worst carniriv so far. Verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy drrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
It's people like this man that gives hope that democracy can be rooted in Nigeria.....not all these other clannish set of people.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Meache tinz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by IleIfe2(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
This guy no go kill person, he carry broom go carnival. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
hardywaltz:

I'm sure if it were Akpabio that put it on u would have called it uncommon transformation.
dont mind him, very idiotic expression.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Malawian(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Malawian(m): 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
the thickness of amaechi's broom is seriously reducing in volume.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Bigsteveg(m): 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Duru1:

I guess the above was meant for Carnival and rightfully so while the one from clueless Rotimi and Peterside looks more like a would-be serious political rally than a clownish display.

According to what hardywaltz said, ure really clueless

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Jessewizy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
tebirim:
Watch your language when you insult a Chief executive of an entire state and respectful citizen of Nigeria... Now i know if you meet amaechi personally, you'll confess you love him so much.. cheesy don't insult him man....politicians will always settle themselves, don't fight their fight.... lipsrsealed
The most reasonable comment ever

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by loomer: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
which kind broom be this na?
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by otokx(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
hardywaltz:

Pic was taken Thursday
Shun Amaechi na jolly master.

My golden governor.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by omenka(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Wendyslim:
Clowns. He is not bordered about wat is on ground. Life continues
And Jonathan who's very bothered with what's on ground parties from Brazil to Lagos to Kano.

#Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
you are a gay grin grin grin grin
Unibenstudent:
Handsome man,,I like this guy although he is a trouble maker.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by UnknownT: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
hardywaltz:

Donald Duke and Lyel Imoke.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
Truluvguy:
I AM a gay grin grin grin grin
corrected

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by amelieoneill: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
Like Shannon said I'm amazed that you able to make $4303 in 4 weeks on the internet .
You could try here ------>>> W­­W­­W.J­­O­­B­­S­­F­­I­­S­­H.C­­O­­M
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by millionboi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Handsome man,,I like this guy although he is a trouble maker.
hahahaha....no be smal o

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by calaway: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
WOCKHARDI:
Are you see what I am saw. They are carrying brooms in a carnival organized with Rivers State money.They couldn't even get decent looking ones.More like the type used by people that collect poo at night in those days.No offence meant please.
some patriot in that crowd suppose collect that broom take wipe am for that fat mouth wey dey inface.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by calaway: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
hardywaltz:
This is what Wike sees and goes amok
Wishing it was him in those constumes...
The apprentice tailor in my village can sew better quality clown wears. wike will not be caught dead in that trash!!!
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by nduchucks: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
vigasimple:

maybe that is why he like his Fulani brothers, so if he is not driving them, he may be servicing them.

Cheap shot. olodo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by rusher14: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
calaway:

some patriot in that crowd suppose collect that broom take wipe am for that fat mouth wey dey inface.
Some people just love violence angry
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by PapiWata: 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
In all seriousness, those outfits are the height of buffoonery. Where can l get a hat like that ?
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
Duru1:

The introduction of the useless brooms seriously altered the undertone of the would-be carnival festivities.
N come to think of it. That broom looks like d one used in sweeping d shrine..
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
nice4igbo:
mumu man
R u 4 real? This man did this? Lord.... if this is true then he has just confirmed my thoughts about him.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by ellechrystal(f): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2014
hardywaltz:

I'm sure since it's Amaechi the pictures will be "grossly demeaning" as u put it but on others it would have been thumbs up.
Please u can't compare this to that carniriv. . This looks more like a carnival. A fun thing, just look at d ex gov in his nice attire n nice looking ride. While Amaechi rides with a broom n such costume . It looks like a usual rally. Don't b offended though.
Re: Amaechi And Dakuku Having A Swell Time At Caniriv (Pix) by dexterinc2003: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
From what i can deduce from all the hater posts above,this man has absolutely no flaws based on proper governance,so low minded ppl resort to cheap insults,unlike jona,who has proved countless times that he is not fit 2 rule....so i'll advice you guyz 2 quit the hating,afterall,there are no permanent friends or enemies in politics,only permanent interests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Militants Blowup Warri Chevron Valve Platform / APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.