Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. (743 Views)

General Buhari's Military Government / General Buhari Likes President Jonathan's Smile / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
general Buhari will not be forget in our mind cos' of the glorious things he has done when he was d military head of state in 1983-1985. we do pray and fast to God to give us God fearing leaders and i strongly believe God has gave God fearing leader.the will of God is coming to pass in our lives cos' we tired of lies from PDP government. by the special grace of God the will of GOD and the will of the masses will prevail on feb 14,2015 election by the special grace of God.

2 Likes

Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by CrazyScientist: 2:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
We have heard, kindly get your PVC and vote for him and stop wasting space on nairaland creating PDP-APC banter threads! angry
Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by temitemi1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Keep dreaming...
Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by waleadex(m): 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
Johnnyessence:
general Buhari will not be forget in our mind cos' of the glorious things he has done when he was d military head of state in 1983-1985. we do pray and fast to God to give us God fearing leaders and i strongly believe God has gave God fearing leader.the will of God is coming to pass in our lives cos' we tired of lies from PDP government. by the special grace of God the will of GOD and the will of the masses will prevail on feb 14,2015 election by the special grace of God.

..."be forgotten" dude....ok?
Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by AdeniyiA(m): 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
lol grin ... in fact he'll never be FORGETED cheesy
Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by mrlaw93(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
This should be moved to comedy section.. Lol
Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by tomakint: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
No doubt, you are one of the almajiris around here.....go back to a proper school clown!

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
This OP is a typical almajiri that want GMB come 2015.
We that witnessed his reign of terror in 1984 can categorically tell that GMB is a DEVIL!
Ask Wole Soyinka!
That guy na satan pikin o!
Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by Canme4u(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
tomakint:
No doubt, you are one of the almajiris around here.....go back to a proper school clown!

why don't you send him to school?

E-diot fucktad.

@Op ride on jare, no mind this e-diot fool I just quoted.

Your message was properly recieved.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by omenka(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2014
waleadex:

..."be forgotten" dude....ok?
grin

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by tomakint: 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
Canme4u:

why don't you send him to school?
E-diot fucktab.
@Op ride on jare, no mind this e-diot fool I just quoted.
Your message was properly recieved.
what is wrong with this ramapithecus......I hope you have taken your drugs already? Be very very careful mumu....@johnnyessence don't worry jare English is not our mother tongue grin grin you are still my G..... ;P
Re: General Buhari Will Never Be Forget In Our Heart. by sufido123: 5:05pm On Dec 20, 2014
Johnnyessence:

I guess Buhari arrested and executed your English teacher because I can't decipher your gibberish here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:police Intercept Trailer Loaded With Ballot Boxes In Bauchi / Survey-90% Of Nairalanders Won't Vote In 2015. / What Kind Of Assignment Is This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.