Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Help, My Doctor Friend Is Addicted To Sports Gambling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My Doctor Friend Is Addicted To Sports Gambling (483 Views)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Doctor Friend Is Addicted To Sports Gambling by fryo4life(m): 6:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
My friend is a doctor who is very addicted to football betting. He spent most of his income on sports betting and he does not win. He is so addicted to it that he can spend his last penny on it. Many times he had confided in me that he will stop it but he will still try it again and lost all his money. He is always broke and does not feed well. The sports betting is destroying his life. He wish to stop and cut his losses. But he does not know how to overcome the urge. His family and loved ones don't know he is passing through it. How can I help him to stop the sports betting cause its ruining his life.
Re: Help, My Doctor Friend Is Addicted To Sports Gambling by anselm791(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
He's a doctor, addiction was taught in med school, if he can't help it, there's nada you can do.
Re: Help, My Doctor Friend Is Addicted To Sports Gambling by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Let his family know of his addiction.
He needs all the support. Personal or professional.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Doctor Friend Is Addicted To Sports Gambling by onatisi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Op, better be careful make ur friend no sell u go do betting. Gambling is very addictive ,I stopped when I saw I was slowly getting addicted, sports betting may seem to be harmless at first but once u get hooked it is very difficult to shake off .
Re: Help, My Doctor Friend Is Addicted To Sports Gambling by itstpia8: 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2014
Its an addiction.

you cant break it on your own, you need help.

Lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

BUY YOUR EGGS And Chicken Our Factory Is At Akure / Thanks Nairaland Crew & Oga Seun / Why Jollof Rice On Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.