Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] (26556 Views)

The University of Lagos Is Evicting Its Students From Its Hostels So We Did This / Yabatech 2011/2012 Admission List Is Out / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Damalex4luv(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lemon12:
someone should call 911...

mtcheeeeew. op u want tell me u snap this bright pics at 7:36pm?

or are u related to lai Mohammed?
Your post would have made sense if you didn't make mention of an innocent man.
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Olammy76(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Clefcentfelix:

His phone has "sun flash"
mehn u guys jst be in haste to looks for mistake..while both of u mistakes each other..cant u hear as at d time of REPORT..abi ona deaf
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
This is sewious..........
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by BabaTony: 10:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is that place close to the "accounts" department because in Nigeria, accounts sections are normally the ones gutted by fire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by AmbOlaoye1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2014
i hope not set on fire by students?thinking aloud
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Heeboy94(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nawa ooo
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
seunrebirth:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-i9nR4UhkzwE/VJWw68Lw7rI/AAAAAAABXSo/Ku-90XAJ-AQ/s400/B5UIeAiCIAA9Y2-.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5aW8Sa40C40/VJWxD78rt3I/AAAAAAABXSw/Sk3MyHgkcno/s320/B5UHs7KCQAEnd47.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Y0fa1wFE1qU/VJWxNJWasNI/AAAAAAABXS4/bD0HfnCDvRg/s400/B5UIh60IMAAucI4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-H7DBKC5VPS0/VJWw5nXHVdI/AAAAAAABXSg/MiBdcli3L-4/s320/B5UKJtlIgAAL7AM.jpg[/img]

The School of Liberal Studies at Yabatech Is Currently On Fire, as at the time of filing this report 7:32pm. Thank God No casualty has been recorded! . I'll Bring to you more Updates Later as you follow this thread!

See more photos here, Photo credit: http://www.hallanaijablog.com/2014/12/just-in-yabatech-lagos-is-on-fire-live.html

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/photos-fire-guts-yabatech-school-of.html?m=1

Yeyy, our result ooo. Dis afternoon i ws wit a former class mate and we were planning to go and collect our result next week oo. Dats our coordinators (smbs pt) office burning! Omg!
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by rexibity(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2014
RoA!!!
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Clinton594(m): 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Lemon12:
someone should call 911...

mtcheeeeew. op u want tell me u snap this bright pics at 7:36pm?

or are u related to lai Mohammed?

I'd love to call you a mumu but my God didn't create you as such... You chose that for yourself.

He said as of the time if filing the report not time of snapping the pix . it takes more time to compose and file a report. Get that now ?

1 Like

Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Exponental(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
why 911? 767 instead.
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
Get the full gist of the incidence from Yabatech's blog http://www.lagschools.com/2014/12/fire-outbreak-in-school-of-liberal.html
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Ndipe(m): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2014
This is cause for alarm, I read recently that the hostel of a certain university was also razed by fire. What's going on?
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Dejie4live: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2014
May God help us... I'm proud to be an Alumi of the Prestigious Yabatech.
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Olammy76:
mehn u guys jst be in haste to looks for mistake..while both of u mistakes each other..cant u hear as at d time of REPORT..abi ona deaf
Nah not deaf, slowpoke, the post has been modified! Plus blind should have even been the question, not deaf, abi na olodo u be ni?
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by musiwa97: 5:01am On Dec 21, 2014
Greatest upon greatest upon greatest. Great
Articulate gbogbo
Articulate kaka.
Great Nigeria student
Great

I want to beg you all, please don't burn down government or private facilities.

You are not doing yourself service or anyone any service, if you burn down public properties

You can articulate your been upset by peaceful non violent demonstration . than to result to violent which is the 3rd in the last 1 week will not do anyone any good. It is important to note it cost the government a lot of money.

It is obvious many of you are upset against them. But destroying government properties is not the solution.

I have inform the united nation and the Africa union about the problem and they are working hard to bring peace.

Don't panic, God is in control. He will pull us out of this problem.
Articulate gbogbo
Articulate kaka.
Great Nigeria student
Great
May your days belong
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Olammy76(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2014
Clefcentfelix:

Nah not deaf, slowpoke, the post has been modified! Plus blind should have even been the question, not deaf, abi na olodo u be ni?
oh sorry jare...dnt get mad at me blind man...i do nt kw dat u re also blind..mehn blind people are now creative sha...a(new thread of a blind female photographer)she's nigerian..so nt bad if u re FIRST MALE NAIRALANDER..CLOWN
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Olammy76(m): 8:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Clefcentfelix:

Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by JOETYNO: 10:18am On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
ojigbijigbi. we are in fire season. almost all the planets are on fire. jupiter uranus saturn, the sun and the moon. its a fiery season. as above so below

u are always watching like stars on earth
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Habeebpain(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2014
PrinceVecllin:
Watcanfa

Wanna know? Na person wey fail do am. Now there's no evidence he/she failed.
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by sukkot: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2014
JOETYNO:

u are always watching like stars on earth
oh yes i always watch the stars my kind Sir. wink
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by JOETYNO: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
oh yes i always watch the stars my kind Sir. wink

kudos bro, those inspirational films are better than a million Action and Telemundos
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by sukkot: 11:07am On Dec 21, 2014
JOETYNO:

kudos bro, those inspirational films are better than a million Action and Telemundos
indeed my kind Sir, indeed. speaking of telemundo, i am assuming you speak of that channel where the sports casters shout GGGOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ? LOL I dont think i have watched it but one or twice and all i remember is the crazy way the announcers scream grin
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by JOETYNO: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
indeed my kind Sir, indeed. speaking of telemundo, i am assuming you speak of that channel where the sports casters shout GGGOOAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ? LOL I dont think i have watched it but one or twice and all i remember is the crazy way the announcers scream grin

Actually Sir, I meant crazy love episodes,
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by sukkot: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2014
JOETYNO:

Actually Sir, I meant crazy love episodes,
oh ok lol. i have never seen that before then. only time i watched telemundo was in some mexicans shop in america and it was mexico vs some country playing soccer.
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by JOETYNO: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2014
sukkot:
oh ok lol. i have never seen that before then. only time i watched telemundo was in some mexicans shop in america and it was mexico vs some country playing soccer.

U really funny

1 Like

Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by assana: 11:45am On Dec 21, 2014
CuteDude53:
Chisus.. sad shocked...mass com building don burn finish
r u sure u knw masscom building undecided?my frnd dat's the library,close to the zenith bank.
Re: Yabatech, Lagos Is On Fire [live Photos] by Clefcentfelix(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Olammy76:
oh sorry jare...dnt get mad at me blind man...i do nt kw dat u re also blind..mehn blind people are now creative sha...a(new thread of a blind female photographer)she's nigerian..so nt bad if u re FIRST MALE NAIRALANDER..CLOWN
I know your type and I'm not in ur class, mention me again and na thunder go fire u. Ode olodo, learn e no go learn undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Terms And Popular Places In UNILAG / My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Students From Hell Or Smart Students? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.