Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? (649 Views)

Boko Haram: Airforce Virtually Non–Existent - Buhari (+ The Question He Dodged) / if you dont know any of these, you shouldn't be discussing nigerian politics / New Nigerians Trains As Opposed To The One On Frontpage... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by okiezman(m): 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
I hope this solves the drama going on in that thread..... hope everyone won't doubt him in this aspect again.....

Lindaikeji..com

Re: Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bless u for this Op..

But his calmness wont take Nigeria to d promise land..he needs a lil bit of a lion in him..
Re: Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by ogb5(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan was a director at Ompadec, the precursor to the current day NDDC. How can someone working at Ompadec have students?

1 Like

Re: Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by omenka(m): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
This even makes matters worse!!

First, the guy wasn't Jonathan's student but only claims to know "someone" who was.

Secondly, he says Jonathan isn't competent for the Job.
Re: Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
yes, his students have all moved on.
Re: Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
Let ur cousin come and speak for herself. Not all this "he said she said" nonsense
Re: Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by laimo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Jonathan was never a lecturer, it was pdp,obasanjo propaganda to market a fake product.I knew it then as I know it now.Jonathan worked for Abacha in Ompadec,stole lots of money,sponsored Niger Delta militants,entered politics and the rest is history.

He killed his own people.He's now killing other people.All for political gain.
Re: Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by azimibraun: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Abeg my ppl how does this answer the question? He only claimed GEJ ws his cousin's teacher and that he is a humble person. Ah! Na wa o! I will rather tell my cousin to react than go on twitter representing my cousin. Infact this has further worsen the situation.
Re: Answer To The Question On Frontpage, Do You Know Any GEJ Student? by ogb5(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
laimo:
Jonathan was never a lecturer, it was pdp,obasanjo propaganda to market a fake product.I knew it then as I know it now.Jonathan worked for Abacha in Ompadec,stole lots of money,sponsored Niger Delta militants,entered politics and the rest is history.

He killed his own people.He's now killing other people.All for political gain.

If you hate someone, you really don't need to lie against the person. Ompadec directors then were very straight forward people. I dealt with several of them back then.
Alams begged Jonathan for 2 weeks before Jonathan agreed to leave his job and join politics. Coming online to talk trash is very low of you. Jonathan is the first politician that has maintained that his political ambition is not worth the blood of anyone, right from the time he was into bayelsa politics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Jonathan Is In Trouble — Gov Amaechi / Hacking: No One Will Take The DSS Serious Again, Says APC / Henry Okah&MEND Were Paid To Kill Me ; President GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.