Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (169305 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by jiganshow(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2016
is it true that i have to cut off the leafs of my tissue cultured suckers before i can start planting?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2016
jiganshow:
is it true that i have to cut off the leafs of my tissue cultured suckers before i can start planting?
You don't need to.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

You don't need to.
sent you whatsapp message..pls respond
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
datovid:

sent you whatsapp message..pls respond
Ok.will do
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by olamkas: 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
A week to 4 months old plantation

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2016
@olamska; Nice one there.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by mindsbeauty(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer & Super 10 Liquid Pesticide

The Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer is a nontoxic, non caustic and non flammable making it safe and easy to handle and use. Very concentrated and economical, mixed with water in a dilution of 1:1000. Suitable for use on all indoor and outdoor vegetation. Perfect match with Super 10 to drive away ALL insects and pests in your farms when mixed together be fore spraying.

GNLD Super Gro is a miracle wonder formula that increases harvest for crops, trees and fish farmers
Super Gro can be used for all kinds of agricultural crops and trees
VEGETABLES; Ugu, Spinach, Cabbage, Carrots, Okro, etc.
ROOT CROPS & TUBERS; Yam, Cassava, Cocoyam, etc.
FRUITS; Pineapple, Mangoes, Oranges, Pawpaw, etc.
GRAINS; Beans, Rice, Maize, Soyabeans, Groundnut, etc.
Super Gro can also be used to improve the quality in; FISH FARMING; Catfish, etc

How Does GNLD Super Gro Works; On one hand, an adjuvant is an agent designed to aid in substances’ action. On the other hand, surfactants are wetting agents.

As a surfactant, GNLD Super Gro acts as an emulsifier to disperse oils, as a wetting agent to lower surface tension and as a dispersing agent to reduce adhesion between particles of chemicals, so they will spread and remain in solution longer.
GNLD Super Gro makes other agricultural treatments a farmer uses (like fertiliser, insecticides and pesticides), perform better by helping them penetrate deeper, stick better, stay longer and work more effectively.

GNLD’s Super Gro Natural Liquid Fertilizer improves crop yield by as much as 167% during harvest.
Use with Super 10 to kill and drive off ALL insects and pects from your crops, plants and or animals**

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2016
Ok.Nice
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by georgen2u(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2016
Good morning sir, I just added you on whatsapp but you seems pretty busy, to get straight to the point, am an animal Scientist and I have pretty knowledge in Animal farms however with the trend of things I think I need to venture directly to crop first before I start animal.

Am currently about to Passout from Nysc next month in Ogun state,

Am from the East IMO precisely

Last week ago one if my uncle called me and he so much believe in me, that I should find out which Agric venture is lucrative and draw business plan and get back to him, for funding, land is not a problem but right now your guess is a good as mine,
I need your help so much,
First is on plantains, latter I will go into pineapple, tomatoes and water melon. But I need your advice on how to go about it on a
6plot of land
How many suckers needed
Price
Where to buy it
How much
Time of harvest
Management practces

Please this is where my passion lies I am fed up in any circular job I just want to enter fully into Agriculture
E-mail reloadedjoe@gmail.com
Just understand am a student oh don't charge me much. Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2016
georgen2u:
Good morning sir, I just added you on whatsapp but you seems pretty busy, to get straight to the point, am an animal Scientist and I have pretty knowledge in Animal farms however with the trend of things I think I need to venture directly to crop first before I start animal.

Am currently about to Passout from Nysc next month in Ogun state,

Am from the East IMO precisely

Last week ago one if my uncle called me and he so much believe in me, that I should find out which Agric venture is lucrative and draw business plan and get back to him, for funding, land is not a problem but right now your guess is a good as mine,
I need your help so much,
First is on plantains, latter I will go into pineapple, tomatoes and water melon. But I need your advice on how to go about it on a
6plot of land
How many suckers needed
Price
Where to buy it
How much
Time of harvest
Management practces

Please this is where my passion lies I am fed up in any circular job I just want to enter fully into Agriculture
E-mail reloadedjoe@gmail.com
Just understand am a student oh don't charge me much. Thanks
we can talk on phone to make things faster.i will be able to give precise response and discuss better
My digits 08164628081,08092034147
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by bukaeno1: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
fertile farm land for sale at ibadan/iseyin road @ 60k per acre for more details contact 07015627762 total acreage available is 400 with survey . Our company offers free agricultural consultancy service after you procure the land
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by olamkas: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
At 4th month
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2016
olamkas:
At 4th month
Wow...good
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2016
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by olamkas: 8:33am On Sep 04, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

Wow...good

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Nice one.
What spacing did you use?
They seems too close.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by cuttestprince(m): 5:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
https://www.nairaland.com/2912603/ogbomoso-plantain-farm-estate-fastlane
Please help me with details cost of starting one acre of Plantain farm,management included......(adenijipaulmayokun@gmail.com)
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2016
cuttestprince:

Please help me with details cost of starting one acre of Plantain farm,management included......(adenijipaulmayokun@gmail.com)
Sent.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by kayodei: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Please help me with details cost of starting two acres of Plantain farm,management till harvest time inclusive.
(isamot75@gmail.com)
Thanks
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by olamkas: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:
Nice one.
What spacing did you use?
They seems too close.
It's a high density planting actually. That's the way I choose to go and I hope to perfect the style soonest for all new set up I do.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
olamkas:

It's a high density planting actually. That's the way I choose to go and I hope to perfect the style soonest for all new set up I do.
Good.Happy farming
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Aremolekunowo(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Pls adde to this group I am Ibukun victor vinctay2003@yahoo.com 08025863159 for any useful information on plantain farming
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2016
Aremolekunowo:
Pls adde to this group I am Ibukun victor vinctay2003@yahoo.com 08025863159 for any useful information on plantain farming
Added
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2016
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2016
Like my page on www.facebook.com/lesgupnigeria for more info on the business of Plantain farming
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by hugosea: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2016
Am really interested in this plantain project.
My question is;
1 how can one grow the suckers
2 how can I buy the suckers considering I stay in Abia state now
Pls I need more info
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
hugosea:
Am really interested in this plantain project.
My question is;
1 how can one grow the suckers
2 how can I buy the suckers considering I stay in Abia state now
Pls I need more info
Kindly call me on 08164628081, or 08092034147
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by olamkas: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
At four months and 2 weeks.

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
olamkas:
At four months and 2 weeks.
Good job.really love your passion.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:16am On Sep 16, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (68) (Reply)

My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.