Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! (3736 Views)

FG Names Abuja Streets After Jonathan, Sambo, Atiku, 185 Others / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by omenka(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And somebody would ask me to vote for jesus of Otuoke!
#In Asaari Dokubo's voice: Oh my God!! Rotflmfao!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Sister abeg nor kill person with laff this morning!! Lmao!!

You go fear "baby"! gringrin

Kai God, can't stop laughing! cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2014
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

Amadi Obinna Collins, If you call him a troll, what are you?

No mind that contract staff! Who looks like a short engine!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2014
omenka:
#In Asaari Dokubo's voice: Oh my God!! Rotflmfao!!! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Sister abeg nor kill person with laff this morning!! Lmao!!

You go fear "baby"! gringrin

Kai God, can't stop laughing! cheesycheesy

My brother Na so we see am! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by brownlord2: 8:38am On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu you see your life? dunce how else do you need to be told that people from that region decided to destroy their land to destabilize GEJ govt. even if Buhari get's into power today, i'm sure it will cost his govt. a fortune to fix that region.

Cleverly, when will you start using your brain, you see why i call you nairaland resident i d i o t?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2014
brownlord2:
NgeneUkwenu you see your life? dunce how else do you need to be told that people from that region decided to destroy their land to destabilize GEJ govt. even if Buhari get's into power today, i'm sure it will cost his govt. a fortune to fix that region.

Cleverly, when will you start using your brain, you see why i call you nairaland resident i d i o t?

Ok! brownfool
Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by brownlord2: 8:46am On Dec 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Ok! brownfool

glad i could fix your brain a little this morning. enjoy your day

You no dey go church, abi you don graduate?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by nigerianvenom(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Do you mind that foolish thing? Something that doesn't know it's gender.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2014
brownlord2:

glad i could fix your brain a little this morning. enjoy your day

You no dey go church, abi you don graduate?

I no be christain! I am a traditionalist!
Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by iconize(m): 10:20am On Dec 21, 2014
This thread reeks of crass dumbness laced with deceit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by Ojiofor: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Op if you like burn down your family house and blame GEJ na you know.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by frankyychiji(f): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Na today? Let the northeast continue their own self-destruction. It is still Jeg till 2019.

...Ngeneukwenu continues to brandish his cluelessness here on NL.
Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by mikron(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Do you mind that foolish thing? Something that doesn't know it's gender.
My broda the tin tire me
Re: Pictures Of North East Towns Before And After Jonathan Met It! by emerich(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2014
The first pic is in Gusau, Zamfara state, and It's very much in the same state as it where as depicted in ur pic, so pls stop deceiving the masses, am an ardent supporter of GMB but wld not be in a part of unfounded publications.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arab Sheiks Boost Buhari’s Campaign With $700 Million / The Igbos Must Change Their Mentality. / Throwback Photo: Alh(dr) Yusuf Maitama Sule When He Was Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.