Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Where are the Bags Of Rice Promised By The Government? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where are the Bags Of Rice Promised By The Government? (342 Views)

Finally, The Government Is Set To Pay The #5,000 Its Promised Unemployed Youth / Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement / Why Cant The Government Stop Conductors From Hanging In Buses ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where are the Bags Of Rice Promised By The Government? by trychris: 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mid-last year, the Federal Government through the Minister of Agriculture Akinwunmi Adesina spoke about the rice revolution. He mentioned the number of farmers who have been empowered to go into large-scale production of rice and how billions spent to import the commodity had reduced. This is Christmas and I am yet to see any bag of rice labelled made in Nigeria. So, I am asking you folks out there if you have seen,bought or eaten this rice please, share your experience with us.

Remember, I am not referring to ''ofada'' rice.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Annoying Frontpage Topics On Nairaland 2014? / Ebola Death Toll Rises To 7,693: WHO / Upcom: Leads Are Waiting For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.