Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,181 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

What If G/buhari Loose Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If G/buhari Loose Again (735 Views)

B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G - BUHARI AGREES TO STAY ONLY ONE TERM IN OFFICE! / B.R.E.A.K.I.N.G.....Buhari Floors Jonathan In Borno State....premiumtimes / your reaction if G.E.J said this??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If G/buhari Loose Again by HIPROFILE(m): 1:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Considering the political higi haga and the various drama still unfolding on the nigerian political stage,this should be the last after three extravagant yet unsuccessfully attempts made by General Buhari to be elected number one citizen of this lovely nation.
Can he make it this time? If he fails, will heaven let loose? If he fails again would he continue to aspire?

Please my fellow Nigerians/nairalanders, to me and other e-politicians let's mind what we say and how we say them on social media lest we incite unnecessary hatred amongst Nigerians ...... The fate of a man is nat worth the agony of about 175 million Nigerians. we have suffered enough, we've lost many already.
Change can only come when our politicians are affected directly or indirectly but nat in the death and suffrrings of poor Nigerians .
Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 21, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised! this is like the gazilioneth time he's loosing undecided

2 Likes

Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by holatin(m): 1:10am On Dec 21, 2014
he wount lose unless its been rigged.

if pdp get away with it.

He Buhari will be remember for the good man he is than the otuoke fisherman
Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 21, 2014
holatin:
he wount lose unless its been rigged.

if pdp get away with it.

He Buhari will be remember for the good man he is than the otuoke fisherman
Buhari isnt a good man. Good men dont overthrow government of Shagari. Good man do not kidnap Umaru Dikko. Good man dont stop railway project in Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by Truckpusher(m): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2014
HIPROFILE:

Considering the political higi haga and the various drama still unfolding on the nigerian political stage,this should be the last after three extravagant yet unsuccessfully attempts made by General Buhari to be elected number one citizen of this lovely nation.
Can he make it this time? If he fails, will heaven let loose? If he fails again would he continue to aspire?

Please my fellow Nigerians/nairalanders, to me and other e-politicians let's mind what we say and how we say them on social media lest we incite unnecessary hatred amongst Nigerians ...... The fate of a man is nat worth the agony of about 175 million Nigerians. we have suffered enough, we've lost many already.
Change can only come when our politicians are affected directly or indirectly but nat in the death and suffrrings of poor Nigerians .
They would resort to violence as usual.
Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by Zakkyoz: 1:30am On Dec 21, 2014
Naysayers everywhere. stop being optimistic and pray change except you are ok with shameful state of the nation.
Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by Ikengawo: 1:33am On Dec 21, 2014
What happens every time he loses? His followers kill Christian youths, he cries, he says its rigged, he joins a new party, he tries again. In 2019 the enemies of this country will be on the internet campaigning on his 80th birthday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by mazzi: 1:38am On Dec 21, 2014
He go jst port enter him cattle rearing calling.
Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by Yommykixz(m): 4:50am On Dec 21, 2014
We won't consider that, because he isn't losing this time.

By God's grace!
Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by chamboy(m): 5:42am On Dec 21, 2014
Bad News PDP goons, here in Southwest... Ur Master can't even Hold Rally sef, maybe in Lagos but me n u knows he can't win Gidi, Ondo haha that one probably half, Ekiti ( Awon Esau) dey r koko small b4...
Buh Oyo, Osun n Ogun ( The Main Holders of SW)I would advice him to buy a ballon to Pass there
Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by holatin(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Billyonaire:
Buhari isnt a good man. Good men dont overthrow government of Shagari. Good man do not kidnap Umaru Dikko. Good man dont stop railway project in Lagos.
concerning d rail issue

Progressive Change, Gen Muhammadu Buhari, has said
he cancelled the proposed Lagos metro rail line project
that was initiated by the government of Alhaji Lateef
Jakande because he did not want to take more loans or
devalue the naira.
The Lagos metro rail line was designed by the Jakande
government to facilitate transportation within Lagos and
surroundings but was terminated when Buhari military
regime took over in December, I983.
Buhari, while speaking in Lagos on Wednesday at the
presentation of his party manifesto, said when he got
into power, the relatively stable economy, which was
handed over to the government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari,
had been badly plundered and corruption was rife in
every sector. He added that the rail line project was
meant to cost N100m, which was a large sum of money
then, and the Federal Government was asked to
guarantee the loan meant for the project.
He said, “Then, we didn’t know how much debt was on
us as a nation and we felt that we should not add
another N100m to it. I had to set up two committees to
assess how much we owed and we promised not to take
more loans or to devalue the naira but to develop the
economy.”
Buhari argued that tagging him an enemy of Lagos State
because he cancelled that project was mischievous and
unfair, stating that the first one billion naira he spent
when he was heading Petroleum Trust Fund was on
Victoria Island and Ikoyi waterworks in Lagos.
Earlier, in Ikoyi, while meeting with the youth Buhari
told them it was important to vote wisely as their choice
will affect their generations more than his.
His running mate, Pastor Tunde Bakare, who presented
the party manifesto, said God raised Buhari for Nigeria.
Bakare said that within the first 100 days in office,
Nigerians would begin to feel their impact. He said their
party symbol was a pen because they would use it to
rewrite the history of Nigeria and that after their tenure,
there would be no more military intervention in Nigeria
forever.
Re: What If G/buhari Loose Again by seunlayi(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2014
buhari is a liar,

he is an ex President, he still collect money., an ex army general........ even shonekan who ruled for 3 months knows what it is to be an ex head of state.
and what change are you talking about? fighting corruption with tinuthief as God father, end to BH ? ( Lol) ruled us with decrees again? setting up various military tribunals under civilian regime? close borders anyhow? indiscriminate arrest and harassment under civilian rule? who will help him now with the demise of his deputy then - Idiagbon?........

APC ought to have present a new breed politician rather than this buhari

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Really Counts When It Comes To Who Becomes Nigeria's President / I Regret Supporting Amaechi To Be Governor —odili / Dele Momodu: Buhari Vs Jonathan – In Search Of Mathematicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.