Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

This Mass Murder Has To Stop,the World Most Say No - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Mass Murder Has To Stop,the World Most Say No (643 Views)

Buhari Reinstates Retired Army General Implicated In Alleged Mass Murder / Political Murder Has Returned To Nigeria / Melaye: Private Jet Equals Private Death, Stop The Stealing Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Mass Murder Has To Stop,the World Most Say No by musiwa97: 1:24am On Dec 21, 2014
We miss gani fawehinmi, there is no real man in Nigeria would could put his life on the table to save the people.

O ma se.. Even when women burn down moremi hall to send the men message. That enough of this mass murder in Nigeria. The men are still coward..

If gani fawehinmi was alive.. He would have went down there.. Norman is man enough. Some people turn themself into asiwaju a won ole ati awon ole.

It is because, I am not home. I am man enough.
Okurin metta le me so, oduduwa ko bi omo.
Re: This Mass Murder Has To Stop,the World Most Say No by lafflaff123(m): 1:31am On Dec 21, 2014
You are not home? but you can come back to lead the fight and put your life on the table right?

You know? there is a school of thought in Nigeria, that classifies the YORUBA'S like you as being Cowards right?

So the Hausa's Muslims blow themselves up for the things they believe in.

Isaac Adaka Boro died for what he believed in.

The Ibo's died a lot in the Civil war for what they believed in.

So point out one Yoruba man in the HISTORY of Nigeria that has put his LIFE on the table for ANYTHING?

Okay, they put their live's on the table on the pages of the NEWSPAPERS right?

Whenever you are ready, please come to Nigeria and lead the STRUGGLE.

1 Like

Re: This Mass Murder Has To Stop,the World Most Say No by Truckpusher(m): 1:33am On Dec 21, 2014
musiwa97:
We miss gani fawehinmi, there is no real man in Nigeria would could put his life on the table to save the people.

O ma se.. Even when women burn down moremi hall to send the men message. That enough of this mass murder in Nigeria. The men are still coward..

If gani fawehinmi was alive.. He would have went down there.. Norman is man enough. Some people turn themself into asiwaju a won ole ati awon ole.

It is because, I am not home. I am man enough.
Okurin metta le me so, oduduwa ko bi omo.
Which of the networks do you subscribe to? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hawks Circling Buhari / Army General, 14 Others Face Military Tribunal In Lagos / Osibanjo To Run As Vice President Of Cameroon, Professor Olodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.