Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins (33238 Views)

TY Bello Shares Photo Of Her Twins / Korede Bello Shares Morning Flight Photo / TY Bello Shares Photo Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Amastermovic(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Make she kom breast feed me 1st b4 i believe sey na 2ru news
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by OYAY(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Enjoy the joy of motherhood
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
I Came Here To See Her B00bs But... cry
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by NkemjikaX(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Una no de go church abi pastor give una suspension, abeg make I go baf go church
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Expsbterror(m): 7:37am On Dec 21, 2014
How in Zeus's butthole d dis get to fp and how does it affect any topic category on nl
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Adamidi:
Immediately I saw this, I knew it was front page
material, so I did the needful and to God be the
glory, here I am as the FTC!
For those aspiring to be in my position, well keep
on trying, Praying, subscribing for data and
commenting, one day you'll reach where I am now.
As for the topic, I dnt agree with the OP though coz dat head looks like it was jst attarch to her breast grin

Try again later or just join those _S_B_A_N guys then your testimony shall be permanent.
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by DjAndroid: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2014
That picture reminds me of New Zealand's kangaroos.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by homesteady(m): 7:44am On Dec 21, 2014
I love this lady, and this picture is making me to like her more!
So decent and cute!

1 Like

Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by NellyDiva1(f): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Congrats ty,nine years no bi nine months,may d luck dat shined on u shine on every woman/wife lookin for d fruit of womb
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by condralbede(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2014
Nah me go breast feed them before Whr did we go wrong NL?I even scrolled down immediately to see breast,whr is the breast now?
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Philadelphia: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Congrats to her.
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by queenbesha(f): 7:51am On Dec 21, 2014
And so effing what undecided. Is she the first or will she be the last Mtchwwwww

Things that make FP lipsrsealed
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Funjosh(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2014
As in I no quick see the baby self. good for her though.
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by seedorfg(m): 8:02am On Dec 21, 2014
Pinshure of her nipple or u know na grin
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by heroarams(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2014
Yeye Op!!!!

So when you cupp one of ur mammary glands and you take a FieSel. It means she bre.astfeeding shey.

Na small e remain I for say GPU d op...

But dammmmnnnnnnn she's a hot preg woman...esp wif that her afro cheesy
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by ellechrystal(f): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2014
My God, is this news? Who hasn't been breastfed b4? . N is this supposed to b public? Our celebs r really helping to destroy the world. B4 u know it, someone else will do this too.
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Isiterere(m): 8:17am On Dec 21, 2014
this comment na wah! I'm just speechless.
But you have a point but I don't think TY Bello do that kind stuff.

ALL IZZ WELL

Klinee:
Is dat hw to breast feed? Nonsense! When its necessary for them to expose their body they will close it, but when its not necessary they will flash it out. She shuld balance her child and bring out her breast and breast-feed.
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by flashyoba231(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Wey baby,wey bobby......abeg how e take affect me.
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by firestar(f): 8:24am On Dec 21, 2014
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2014
Perfectly working TECNO p9 mini tab for sale. Contact Me on 07064715146
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Misogynist2014(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Seen
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by kushfc(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2014
I know y most guys are here. Ntoorrr for u all, u ain't gona see anything... infact hooobbbiii....
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:59am On Dec 21, 2014
naira is so full ov shit nw...just anytin makes front page nw
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by IamOpemipo(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2014
Klinee:
Is dat hw to breast feed? Nonsense! When its necessary for them to expose their body they will close it, but when its not necessary they will flash it out. She shuld balance her child and bring out her breast and breast-feed.

Hmmm feelin ya ministry
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by emmabest2000(m): 9:06am On Dec 21, 2014
R2bees:
wey the picture nah? infact picture of her breastfeeding her baby or....... don't know what is wrong with Op and the MOD that moved this to front page. We dont do like this in Luxembourg
shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Eshence: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2014
nice 1 girl......gone are d days we expose our husband property 4 all 2see in d name of breastfeeding

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by isacolukay(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Lindajohn:
Cool

Fine gyal!
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by raayah(f): 10:31am On Dec 21, 2014
I have reported you to the moderators. you must be banned for all this lewd things you post
cc- seun, ishilove, obinoscopy
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Ishilove: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2014
raayah:

I have reported you to the moderators. you must be banned for all this lewd things you post
cc- seun, ishilove, obinoscopy
Thanks. Please keep reporting them.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
I never see any breasts here o o o
Re: Photo:Singer Ty Bello Shares A Photo Of Her Breastfeeding One Of Her Twins by coolebux(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
"Like" if you are here just to see here breastt grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Covers Essay Of Africa Magazine / Freeze Offers N20k To Lady Who Told Him To Leave Pastors & Face His Work (Pics) / Diane, Mercy And CeeC Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.