Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke (3125 Views)

Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Says: “this Guy Is A Joke / Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Says: “this Guy Is A Joke" / Ghanian Professor Blasts GEJ, Says " This Guy Is A Joke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by laimo(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Prof should be careful,he might get attacked soon by boko haram.The boko haram c-in-c is Jonathan.

Prof,be very careful.Jonathan sends boko haram to those that tell truths about his incompetence.
Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2014
GEJ

Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by tola9ja: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2014
GBAM

Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by Kelgabriel5(m): 11:12am On Dec 21, 2014
mekaboy:
I never knew ghana had such enlightened people and they are in such financial mess, going to imf for bailout?
even spain has gone 4 bailout b4
Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Ironsi,Gowon,Mohammed,OBJ,Shagari,Buhari,IBB,Abacha and etc all were nt 'graduates', but NEVER were their govt. riddled with funny/careless/un-intelligent statements...the one who we 'claimed' went to school can't even answer simple media questions of his own govt. ooo Eg 'America will know, cos it's dia money'..even a primary 6 pupil knows that d dollar is a 'universal legal tender'; 'What you pipu call corruption is mere stealing' (smh); 'Bokoharam are our brothers and sisters' ; 'They ud kill me if I step my foot in borno'..but u r happi with d GCFR attached to ur nameundecided...no wonder a NLder in dis section said PEJ was his 'only' student..because of d similarity in dia flow of thoughtgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by iamord(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Kelgabriel5:
even spain has gone 4 bailout b4
and greece too.. So I wonder why we making a fuss about it
Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by iamord(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
ROSSIKE:
[size=16pt]PROFESSOR GOAT AYITTEH. WHY NOT FACE YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S PRESIDENT AND PROBLEMS? LOOK AT GHANA. ONLY 24 MILLION PEOPLE, AND THE 2ND LARGEST GOLD PRODUCER IN AFRICA AFTER SA, PLUS THE LARGEST COCOA PRODUCER ON EARTH, PLUS AN OIL AND GAS PRODUCER/EXPORTER. WHY SHOULD THERE BE ANY POVERTY AT ALL IN GHANA? WHY HAS THE ECONOMY TANKED? WHY ARE YOU NOW BEGGING IMF/WORLD BANK FOR MONEY? THE PEOPLE THERE SHOULD BE LIVING LIKE KINGS. WHERE HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE?

STUP/D PROFESSOR. DON'T FACE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS.[/size]
sometimes I come across foolish posts.. That just makes me ask what's going on in peoples brains.. Like really Are you thinking First and foremost this article came up around 2012 , that's two years ago, the op now carried recycled news to steam up feelings.. And you are following the breeze, also the professor saying that about good luck.. Is he comparing him to ghana?? Is what he said not the truth, why is the tackle now based on where he is from? While calling a world renowned economist a fool . You should also look at yourself and call yourself the bigger fool.. ONLY 24 MILLION PEOPLE[\b] how is it only? 24 million people for that matter!! You just pick up what people post on here and go with it. You are the type that keep saying jesus dies 2000 years ago.. Till 2020 you will keep saying the same thing.. Ghana is 27million plus so get that into your head..[b]THE LARGEST COCOA PRODUCER ON EARTH this shows that you don't read. And if you do you pick all sort of mainstream junk. And you know little about the sub region you are in. Cote divoire is number 1. PLUS AN OIL AND GAS PRODUCER/EXPORTER ghana at the moment only exports oil, as the gas plant is almost under completion, the oil exports its not even in full capacity at the moment.. WHY SHOULD THERE BE ANY POVERTY AT ALL IN GHANA? WHY HAS THE ECONOMY TANKED? WHY ARE YOU NOW BEGGING IMF/WORLD BANK FOR MONEY? THE PEOPLE THERE SHOULD BE LIVING LIKE KINGS. WHERE HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE? this is where you shoot yourself in the foot!! Nigeria till date is africas largest oil producer, producing oil for over 50 years,4 million barrels a day..in these years nigeria has made up to a trillion dollars.. Wow!!! That's massive,but where is the money, why are the people of niger delta living like destitutes in their land? Why can't they catch fish like their ancestors used to do? Why are you not living like some african kings? Why is it that a lot of nigerians still leave below 2 dollars a day?what is there to show for? Nigeria still imports almost everything.did the Queen of the IMF,
Christine Lagarde not order goodluck to remove subsidies..why didn't he stand his feet as the first man of the giant of africa.. Look I don't see need for me typing this cos I understand the african issue.. But if u choose to be stupid.. I will table your stupidity for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by HzRF(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
He never use his knowledge to solve ghana problems
The problems facing ghana economy alone even devil they pity them
Instead make him use his oratory gift to provide solution to their problems
Na wetin no concern him he dey poke nose into

Na ur type they make African looks stupid to other worlds
Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nigerian should stop being sentimental and face de truth. de prof has spoken de whole truth.

the president should fix it or get butted out.

1 Like

Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by GHKWAME1: 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
iamord:
sometimes I come across foolish posts.. That just makes me ask what's going on in peoples brains.. Like really Are you thinking First and foremost this article came up around 2012 , that's two years ago, the op now carried recycled news to steam up feelings.. And you are following the breeze, also the professor saying that about good luck.. Is he comparing him to ghana?? Is what he said not the truth, why is the tackle now based on where he is from? While calling a world renowned economist a fool . You should also look at yourself and call yourself the bigger fool.. ONLY 24 MILLION PEOPLE[\b] how is it only? 24 million people for that matter!! You just pick up what people post on here and go with it. You are the type that keep saying jesus dies 2000 years ago.. Till 2020 you will keep saying the same thing.. Ghana is 27million plus so get that into your head..[b]THE LARGEST COCOA PRODUCER ON EARTH this shows that you don't read. And if you do you pick all sort of mainstream junk. And you know little about the sub region you are in. Cote divoire is number 1. PLUS AN OIL AND GAS PRODUCER/EXPORTER ghana at the moment only exports oil, as the gas plant is almost under completion, the oil exports its not even in full capacity at the moment.. WHY SHOULD THERE BE ANY POVERTY AT ALL IN GHANA? WHY HAS THE ECONOMY TANKED? WHY ARE YOU NOW BEGGING IMF/WORLD BANK FOR MONEY? THE PEOPLE THERE SHOULD BE LIVING LIKE KINGS. WHERE HAS ALL THE MONEY GONE? this is where you shoot yourself in the foot!! Nigeria till date is africas largest oil producer, producing oil for over 50 years,4 million barrels a day..in these years nigeria has made up to a trillion dollars.. Wow!!! That's massive,but where is the money, why are the people of niger delta living like destitutes in their land? Why can't they catch fish like their ancestors used to do? Why are you not living like some african kings? Why is it that a lot of nigerians still leave below 2 dollars a day?what is there to show for? Nigeria still imports almost everything.did the Queen of the IMF,
Christine Lagarde not order goodluck to remove subsidies..why didn't he stand his feet as the first man of the giant of africa.. Look I don't see need for me typing this cos I understand the african issue.. But if u choose to be stupid.. I will table your stupidity for u

i Just had to log in to quote this.
Re: Media Chat: Ghanaian Professor Blasts Goodluck Jonathan,says:“this Guy Is A Joke by iamord(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
GHKWAME1:

i Just had to log in to quote this.
I feel u bruv #respect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Total Number Of Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone By INEC / Official: Emir Muhammadu Sanusi II takes Oath of office / Barewa College: The Nigerian School That Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.