Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. (4182 Views)

Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by salamij(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2014

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by aristocrazzy: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2014
I know say you go text am.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Zaikon(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2014
But dis aint MTN nah am sure za msg is from those guyz
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by salamij(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2014
Zaikon:
But dis aint MTN nah am sure za msg is from those guyz
i received it on my mtn line.
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by dopekush(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Lol.. wat if na u wey just no one succeed.. who d thunder go fire

12 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by bhaliz44(m): 9:39am On Dec 21, 2014
dopekush:
Lol.. wat if na u wey just no one succeed.. who d thunder go fire
lol grin
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by benkings(m): 9:44am On Dec 21, 2014
Guy I will advice u to send the message cos I can see dey don't want u to succeed as u are still using a symbian fone uptil now cry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by salamij(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2014
benkings:
Guy I will advice u to send the message cos I can see dey don't want u to succeed as u are still using a symbian fone uptil now cry
ogun that will kill you is stil doing press up.

6 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by 1231awa(m): 10:51am On Dec 21, 2014
salamij:
I can see from the date on the screenshot of the text message that you received it two years ago... Correct me if i'm wrong please.
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by salamij(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2014
1231awa:
I can see from the date on the screenshot of the text message that you received it two years ago... Correct me if i'm wrong please.
hahaha, received it dis morning
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Osyxcel(m): 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hehehehe....
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by alexov(m): 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
benkings:
This got me cracking up. Guy you must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Heeboy94(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
benkings:
LOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Heeboy94(m): 12:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hilarious!
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by alotofgrace(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
guy try send am o...

so dat u go change dat N63
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Ellidude(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
benkings:
Hahaha.. See the battery percent sef

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by femimike1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm

make i comment?

HELL NOOOO!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hahaha, MTN no they joke o, they are looking for every means to fleece customers.
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by tempest01(m): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Guy to try.... Which app you take create am?
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by iamaket(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
lol.. which kind thunder be that ;Dlol.. which kind thunder be that
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by akashi01(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
salamij:
ogun that will kill you is stil doing press up.
he's telling you the truth ode

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bros, this might be that breakthrough you have been waiting for. Of all the people on MTN network, they chose you to send this message? It shows your cries and prayers has gotten to heaven and God replied via MTN.

Send as many thunders as there are bad people in your village cos I see say your situation bad.

5 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Cant stop laughing lol

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2014
benkings:
I used an Android phone before 99% of other Nigerians but the only phone I still use now is the Symbian phone I started using 4 years ago.

So, just because somebody is using a Symbian phone it means the person is suffering from poverty?

[Edit]
And for those idiots quoting me, with 4k, you can buy a TAKEno phone in my street, I don't understand the low mentality with some kids here.

And also, keep in mind that the least Symbian phone in the market (new one) is above 20k.

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by moneymaker24(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
The comments on most NL trends are actually what's interesting.

See comedians!

Guy, send that message ASAP o! Infinix hot is just N13400.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by ifex370(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Dreament(m): 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
benkings:
una no go kill person 4 nairaland. exactly my thought when i saw the message. The guy still dey use nokia series phone.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by iamaket(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
benkings:
looooool!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by salamij(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
most of u guys re slowpoke. 5800 is my 2nd phone, my android consumes alot thats why i switch to symbian whenever its down. U tink using latest phone brand is success? Am living in my own house, driving my Nissan altima, 2012 model wt cool cash in bank. Most of u bullying me doesnt hav a land of his own, yet they wil be braging abt wt big phones, foo.ls. search me on Fb, salami julius and see what am up to. Alainironu gbogbo.

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by anitank(f): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
tempest01:
Guy to try.... Which app you take create am?
He most likely used Bulk SMS and sent himself the message

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by ABEngine(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2014
Thread closed!

Let the thunder not start with dear NL's, like he boasted above it might not take him anything to do a pilot test with #500 for making jest of his phone

Bros biko hide ya face.
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
salamij:
most of u guys re slowpoke. 5800 is my 2nd phone, my android consumes alot thats why i switch to symbian whenever its down. U tink using latest phone brand is success?.. .... ... and see what am up to. Alainironu gbogbo.
To be candid I share your thoughts and about saying same thing. Though I am currently use Android phone, in terms of data consumption Symbian is better. In fact if not that my Symbian phone has problem last year that put me through stress I will not have opted for Android.
My guy don't be pushed by some indomie generation whose ability of reasoning can't extent beyond five minutes thinking to make you expose yourself to avoidable risks of scammers whose attention might be drawn to you by what you posted.

Kindly edit your post. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I On 3g Network On My Itel Tablet. / How Can I Send An MMS With Mtn On Android? / Gionee P7 Max With 3gb Ram And 13mp. Full Specification And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.