Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. (4239 Views)

Funny Message Someone Sent To MTN / See The Airtime MTN Sent To A Nairalander / A Ritualist Sent Me A Facebook Friend Request (scary pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by chaarly(m): 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
salamij:
most of u guys re slowpoke. 5800 is my 2nd phone, my android consumes alot thats why i switch to symbian whenever its down. U tink using latest phone brand is success? Am living in my own house, driving my Nissan altima, 2012 model wt cool cash in bank. Most of u bullying me doesnt hav a land of his own, yet they wil be braging abt wt big phones, foo.ls. search me on Fb, salami julius and see what am up to. Alainironu gbogbo.

oga biko calm down-- why are u taking it so personal shocked u started d joke, sum1 else continued frm where u stopped. It got me laffing too grin grin grin grin sowwie sir *runs away

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by salamij(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

To be candid I share your thoughts and about saying same thing. Though I am currently use Android phone, in terms of data consumption Symbian is better. In fact if not that my Symbian phone has problem last year that put through stress I will not have opted for Android.
My guy don't be pushed by some indomie generation whose ability of reasoning can't extent than five minutes thinking to make expose you to avoidable risks of scammers who might drawn by what you posted.

Kindly edit your post. Thanks.
thanks my guy, kids bragging abt phones..they dont know life is more than big phones.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by tempest01(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
anitank:

He most likely used Bulk SMS and sent himself the message

I like you, seems you are a little tech savvy
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by moneymaker24(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
salamij:
most of u guys re slowpoke. 5800 is my 2nd phone, my android consumes alot thats why i switch to symbian whenever its down. U tink using latest phone brand is success? Am living in my own house, driving my Nissan altima, 2012 model wt cool cash in bank. Most of u bullying me doesnt hav a land of his own, yet they wil be braging abt wt big phones, foo.ls. search me on Fb, salami julius and see what am up to. Alainironu gbogbo.

Hello Bro. First and foremost, u shouldn't take everything online so serious. Most comments are just for the fun of it especially when it appeals that's what the topic requires or seem like.

Talking about success, success isn't measured by the total amount you have in ur account, the kinda car u drive or d kinda house you live in. In my best understanding, it's measured by how many people you've impacted positively.

Am sorry if my little saying falls on the hard part of u (I sincerely hope it doesn't cos I mean no disrespect). My point is, u shouldn't take life so seriously. Learn to dance to people's music wen it's required. It's fun you know and it eases d stress of d day. #Justmy2cent.

4 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by robinicule(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
salamij:
oya! story of my life
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Pheals(f): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Zaikon:
But dis aint MTN nah am sure za msg is from those guyz
u ar rite
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by salamij(m): 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
moneymaker24:

Hello Bro. First and foremost, u shouldn't take everything online so serious. Most comments are just for the fun of it especially when it appeals that's what the topic requires or seem like.

Talking about success, success isn't measured by the total amount you have in ur account, the kinda car u drive or d kinda house you live in. In my best understanding, it's measured by how many people you've impacted positively.

Am sorry if my little saying falls on the hard part of u (I sincerely hope it doesn't cos I mean no disrespect). My point is, u shouldn't take life so seriously. Learn to dance to people's music wen it's required. It's fun you know and it eases d stress of d day. #Justmy2cent.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by joeace2020(m): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
salamij:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha falls from space shuttle
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Clinton594(m): 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
joeace2020:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha falls from space shuttle

Hahaahahhaahahhhahhahhahah pushing your gf on top of you
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Zaikon(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pheals:
u ar rite
yeh bro. Nt too long i saw dia advert den i undstand it 4rm doz guyz dat market short code msgs
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
i use a symbian fone too
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by moneymaker24(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
salamij:
thanks.

U welcome pal. Thumbs Up.
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by africanqueen111(f): 12:42am On Dec 22, 2014
Hahahaha, I won't waste my moni to send such msg, rather I'll use d best n cheapest weapon which is prayer
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Abee79(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2014
1231awa:
I can see from the date on the screenshot of the text message that you received it two years ago... Correct me if i'm wrong please.
You no Sabi read date abi?
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by benkings(m): 1:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Jacide:

I used an Android phone before 99% of other Nigerians but the only phone I use now is the Symbian phone I started using 4 years ago.

So, just because somebody is using a Symbian phone it means the person is suffering from poverty?
guy go sitdown for bush jor ...am not moved by ur lies!
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Whizpeter(m): 2:36am On Dec 22, 2014
salamij:
Oya story for the gods, the gods story...!!!
Ogbeni Park well joor... You think driving a common 2012 altima is an achievement? Niggas are riding in 2014 range rovers...
You're living in ya own house ryt? You didn't specify if it's at Mushin or Ajegunle cos am very sure you can't afford a kitchen on the island...
You have cool cash in the bank? Well there are men whose money are carried about in a bullion Van each time they make a withdrawal...
Everything in life is vanity, so stop bragging like you've made it when you are still at the beginning of the ladder...
My instinct tells me you are an online scammer, your first thread on this forum buttress that point cos am yet to see anybody that bought data from you, and you posed with a 2gb RAM pc nd maybe 200gb HDD system on ya dp, what happened to 6gb ram and 1tb HDD?
Your dp even looks like it was taken with a tecno N3..
Couldnt you afford a gold version of blackberry porsche p'9982?
And lastly, kindly get a good stylist if you can afford that!!

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by magabounce(m): 2:44am On Dec 22, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

To be candid I share your thoughts and about saying same thing. Though I am currently use Android phone, in terms of data consumption Symbian is better. In fact if not that my Symbian phone has problem last year that put through stress I will not have opted for Android.
My guy don't be pushed by some indomie generation whose ability of reasoning can't extent than five minutes thinking to make expose you to avoidable risks of scammers who might drawn by what you posted.

Kindly edit your post. Thanks.
Dude jus murdered English!!! Adonbiliv ma eyes
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by magabounce(m): 2:50am On Dec 22, 2014
salamij:
Really Some dudes stil take NL replies personal
Niccur... Lockup jor...
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Warlord3000(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Wow.. What a thread and comments..

Hahaha haha
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by adexsimply(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2014
salamij:
awww.. pele
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2014
magabounce:

Dude jus murdered English!!! Adonbiliv ma eyes

Thanks for calling my attention to omission of some important word that makes my quoted post incomplete. Possibly you should understand from the post that the poster of that post care less in proofreading the post before posting, I hope you don't belong to those generation even if your post suggested that.

Meanwhile "murdered English", can English be murdered
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by magabounce(m): 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
thegreatman4ww:

Thanks for calling my attention to omission of some important word that makes my quoted post incomplete. Possibly you should understand from the post that the poster of that post care less in proofreading the post before posting, I hope you don't belong to those generation even if your post suggested that.

Meanwhile "murdered English", can English be murdered
Apology accepted...
Shikena!!!
U should work on ur noun verb agreement sha...
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by chrisja(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
benkings:
Guy I will advice u to send the message cos I can see dey don't want u to succeed as u are still using a symbian fone uptil now cry
OH boy, u funny ooh.. Roflol
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by biggerboyc(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jacide:

I used an Android phone before 99% of other Nigerians but the only phone I use now is the Symbian phone I started using 4 years ago.

So, just because somebody is using a Symbian phone it means the person is suffering from poverty?
bros no vex ooo. give me one good reason u drop android and pick on ur old symbian phone aside poverty
Re: Mtn Is A Joke, See "Thunder" Msg They Sent Me. by biggerboyc(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jacide:

bros no vex ooo. give me one good reason u drop android and pick on ur old symbian phone other than poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Amazing Nature Photos that will make you shout HALLELUYAH God is truly Great / I Used The Galaxy Note 10 Plus For A Month. Here's What I Found / TECNO Spark 4 Complete Specifications ยป All You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.