Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

28th Of Safar - The Holy Prophet, Mercy Unto The Universe, Depart This World - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 28th Of Safar - The Holy Prophet, Mercy Unto The Universe, Depart This World (851 Views)

Best Form Of Tawassul (intercession) - Using The Holy Prophet / Remembering The Demise Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (sa) On The 28th Of Safar / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28th Of Safar - The Holy Prophet, Mercy Unto The Universe, Depart This World by AlBaqir(m): 10:52am On Dec 21, 2014
"PEACE BE UPON YOU OH MESSENGER OF GOD"
ﺍﻟﺴﻼﻡ ﻋﻠﻴﻚ ﻳﺎ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ
We send our condolences to the entire Muslim Ummah (community) on this sad occasion of marking and commemorating the passing away of the greatest man to have ever stepped foot on our planet - the final messenger of Allah (swt) - our beloved prophet of Islam, Abū al-Qāsim Muhammad ibn 'Abd Allāh.

The Holy Prophet of Islam was sent as a mercy to mankind. Where Allah says in the Holy Qur'an in Surah 21 verse 107 - "And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds".

One of the many sayings by our Holy Prophet Muhammad is as follows:
"Show mercy to those on earth, and God will show mercy to you".
May we all strive to follow in the footsteps of our beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his Holy progeny).

Its a shame we see it unimportant to remember the death of the prophet which indeed left a huge vacuum. Imagine, Rahmatan lil alameen (mercy to the worlds)! His death stops those special mercy. No wonder the worlds esp this Ummah is wandering about in chaos and sorrow.

My humble request to you kazlaw2000, Empiree, lanrexlan, Rilwayne001, tbaba1234, Sissie, sino, maclatunji and the rest of NL Islam section recite salawat for Muhammad and his household on this day of 28th, Safar which coincide the day of his martyrdom.

Shukran wa fi Aman Illah.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28th Of Safar - The Holy Prophet, Mercy Unto The Universe, Depart This World by AlBaqir(m): 10:57am On Dec 21, 2014
"Peace be upon you, O Allah's Messenger.

Mercy of Allah and blessings be upon you, too.

Peace be upon you, O Muhammad, the son of 'Abdullah.

Peace be upon you, O most preferred of Allah.

Peace be upon you, O most-beloved of Allah.

Peace be upon you, O choicest of Allah.

Peace be upon you, O trustee of Allah.

I bear witness that you are the messenger of Allah, and I bear witness that you are Muhammad, the son of 'Abdullah.

And I bear witness that you have truly well-wished for your nation (Ummah), striven hard in the way of your Lord, and worshiped Him until death came upon.

May Allah reward you, O Allah's Messenger, with the best of of that with which He has ever rewarded a Prophet on behalf of his people.

O Allah, (please) send blessings to Muhammad and the household of Muhammad with the best blessings You have ever conferred upon Ibrahim and the household of Ibrahim.

Verily, You are All-laudable, All-glorious
."

Re: 28th Of Safar - The Holy Prophet, Mercy Unto The Universe, Depart This World by Rilwayne001: 11:13am On Dec 21, 2014
Allaahumma salli 'alaa Muhammadin wa 'alaa ali Muhammadin Kamaa sallaita 'alaa Ibraaheema wa 'alaa ali Ibraaheema Innaka hameedun Majeed

Alaahumma baarik 'ala Muhammadin wa 'alaa ali Muhammadin Kamaa baarakta 'alaa Ibraaheema wa 'alaa ali Ibraaheema Innaka hameedun Majeed

2 Likes

Re: 28th Of Safar - The Holy Prophet, Mercy Unto The Universe, Depart This World by AlBaqir(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
SIR, GEORGE BERNARD SHAW In His Book:"The Genuine Islam" Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936 has this to Say About Our Beloved Prophet MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.):

"If Any Religion Had the Chance Of Ruling Over England, and Europe Within the Next Hundred Years, it Could Be Islam, I have always held the Religion of Muhammad/Islam in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied Him (MUHAMMAD)- The wonderful Man, and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, He must be called the Saviour of Humanity.

I BELIEVE THAT IF A MAN LIKE HIM (Muhammad) WERE TO ASSUME THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE MODERN WORLD HE (Muhammad) WOULD SUCCEED IN SOLVING ITS PROBLEM IN A WAY THAT WOULD BRING IT TO MUCH NEEDED PEACE AND HAPPINESS

I Have Prophesied About the Faith of Muhammad (SAW) that it would be Acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is Beginning to be Acceptable to the Europe of Today".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 28th Of Safar - The Holy Prophet, Mercy Unto The Universe, Depart This World by kazlaw2000: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Allaahumma salli 'alaa Muhammadin wa 'alaa ali Muhammadin Kamaa sallaita 'alaa Ibraaheema wa 'alaa ali Ibraaheema Innaka hameedun Majeed

Alaahumma baarik 'ala Muhammadin wa 'alaa ali Muhammadin Kamaa baarakta 'alaa Ibraaheema wa 'alaa ali Ibraaheema Innaka hameedun Majeed

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

War Against Islam / Hoodlums Destroyed Bishop Smith Secondary School Student Mosque In Ilorin / Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.