Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,489 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? (856 Views)

What Is Wrong With Us? / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Wrong With This Picture ? / What's Wrong With Tmc ( The Muslim Congress)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Phemour: 3:32pm On May 22, 2009
I love Barcelona and I love Islam.

Sometimes Barcelona stop me from doing my Obligatories in my Islam.

And if i should shun Barcelona for Islam, it means i wont see Messi, Iniesta, Alves. . . . . again. I'm Puzzled!  cry  i dont want to loose any.

. . .and also Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca* If Up Barca, Up Chelsea, Up Man U . . . . . . . does stop someone from doing him obligations in Islam, is it Naturally Wrong to love a Club?

Thanks
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2009
Lol for the same reason some scholars deem football as haram, are u ready to die for islam like ur club ?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by mukina2: 3:41pm On May 22, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 3:44pm On May 22, 2009
Else u are on d wrong track, nothing wrong in saying up wateva, but up red devil there is something, y praising devil
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by mukina2: 3:51pm On May 22, 2009
Abuzola you can kill with laffta grin grin grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Phemour: 4:09pm On May 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Lol for the same reason some scholars deem football as haram, are u ready to die for islam like ur club ?
Yeah! I do say Barca for live, Messi forever. . . . . . but I hardly say Islam forever.
If I must choose between Islam and Barca, I would choose Barca because I believe in life after death.

But the issue is Barcelona is creepily taking me away from Islam and I can’t stop loving Barcelona.

How can I be justice?

Allah is First
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Phemour: 4:19pm On May 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Else u are on d wrong track, nothing wrong in saying up wateva, but up red devil there is something, y praising devil
  shocked huh! that another one ooooooooo.

[s]Red Devilers are going to devil[/s]?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2009
Subhanallah ! i now agree with my friends that ball is intoxicating, oh boy na serious issue be this Ooo
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 4:30pm On May 22, 2009
LIFE AFTER DEATH hmmmm, my brother once u die thats ur barzahu and ur Qiyama has began, deeds re only done while alive
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2009
U will only die once and when u die in ur grave u will be asked ur contribution toward islam and many more, repent
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2009
Many will wish to come back to earth to do more work for islam but impossible, so i urge u to give more emphasy to islam
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Phemour: 4:44pm On May 22, 2009
Abuzola:

LIFE AFTER DEATH hmmmm, my brother once u die thats ur barzahu and ur Qiyama has began, deeds re only done while alive

Life after Death - Day of Qiyama
Life after Death - Day of Judgement

same thing.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2009
i Don't get ur notion, are u saying since u believe in d last day u won't enter hell ?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2009
All muslim wil enter paradise but those whose deed is light on scale wil roast in hell for years before taken to paradis
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by MrCrackles(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2009
Topic

Nah, nothing wrong! grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Phemour: 9:25pm On May 22, 2009
i Don't get ur notion, are u saying since u believe in d last day u won't enter hell ?
  in respond to
are u ready to die for islam like ur club
i believe in the day of judgement so i'll choose Islam first.

All muslim wil enter paradise but those whose deed is light on scale wil roast in hell for years before taken to paradis
Source pls. he be like say u don they do ur own Quran ooo. i only knw those who that go to hell will be there forever and those in heaven will be there forever.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 10:29pm On May 22, 2009
guy am not saying unbelievers am talking of muslims whose deeds is light on scale and sent to hell will be taken out
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 10:36pm On May 22, 2009
Every muslim will eventually be in paradise and the disbelievers will dwell in hell forever and ever
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Abuzola(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2009
Check sahih bukhari, volume 1, Book 2, number 21
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by babs787(m): 10:00pm On May 23, 2009
You are right Abuzola,Muslims having light weight as a result of one sin or the other would taste hell but would be taken out after serving their terms and have their faces washed
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Jarus(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2009
@Phemour,
Abuzola is saying the truth o. May Allah save us from it. . . .and we need to work hard to save ourselves o.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Phemour: 10:29am On May 25, 2009
Alfa Suraj grin

thanks, do you too have passion for football like me?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Jarus(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2009
I also follow football very well. . .I support Arsenal(since 2001) and Barca(since Kluivert days), but I'm not fanatical about football. I mind my utterances. I don't hate anybody because of football.

But again, I watch football very well.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by vanitty: 11:58am On May 25, 2009
Abuzola:

Every muslim will eventually be in paradise and the disbelievers will dwell in hell forever and ever

Really? So no matter the atrocities you commit in this earth as long as you are a muslim, you will be in paradise.
Never heard that one before, we sure do learn new things everyday.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Jarus(m): 12:07pm On May 25, 2009
vanitty:

Really? So no matter the atrocities you commit in this earth as long as you are a muslim, you will be in paradise.
Never heard that one before, we sure do learn new things everyday.
Yes, in asmuch as you have faith and believe in the oneness of Allah, no matter how small. No Muslim will dwell in Hellfire forever. But the Hellfire(Jahannam) is not a place we should hope to spend even 10 seconds in. We should also work towards entering paradise(Jannah) straight.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by muhsin(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Am not really trying to denounce what some of you say are doing, i.e supporting football clubs, but I'm not a fan of any club be it local or international. Yet I wholeheartedly support Nigerian Super Eagles (And I know loving one's country is Islamically acceptable and justifiable). The reason why I won't support anyone of these clubs is; people doing so usually fall neck-deep. And this, I fear, has no place in our religion. This is typically what our brother (author of the thread) is within the ace of doing. I hope he'll understand the danger of this and soon desist. Thanks.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Lagosboy: 9:00am On May 27, 2009
I am a die hard arsenal fan and have lived in north london for a while , hence justifiably a gunner as most islington people are. However in life one has to strike a balance In everything. I don’t allow watching of football disturb my islam and prevent me from salah and so on. I do my best to avoid useless utterances and islam comes first before anything. A muslim should see football is a form of entertainment and nothing more, one should never want to die for a football club as even the players will not die for the club. Honestly if you are opportuned to see the lives the players live in london u will not want to buy a ticket to watch a game again. The team loses and here are some fans not eating and extremely sad but the players are already changed to casuals ready to hit the clubs to party. Its an ironical world.

My dad became hypertensive as a result of support shooting stars in them days, my mum tries to caution me everytime to reduce my passion for football.

Phemour abeg don’t let barce eat your faith as we are in this world for worship.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by Phemour: 11:37am On May 27, 2009
Re: Is Anything Wrong With *Up Barca*? by muhsin(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2009
Well said, Lagosboy.

To tell the truth; not everybody who claims himself being a die heart fan can do as such, i.e. not letting it be blocking his way of practising religion accordingly. I wish I could merge the two just like that---no, am afraid and thus can't. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Had : With Her / What Qur'an Says On Cerebrum? / An Opinion Of A Serious Muslim Brother - about Nikkah Matching Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.