Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az (2752 Views)

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari / Prosecute And Jail Or Shoot Them: Buhari On SaharaTV (2) (3) (4)

If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by cheatmastergerr(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, warned Nigerians against choosing the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, President in 2015.

Mu’azu is sure that with the former military Head of State, Nigeria will return to combative presidency, Vanguard reports.

He also added that Buhari was not capable of operating in a free, democratic society. Mu’azu insisted that the APC candidate, if elected, would involve in “witch-hunting” of “perceived enemies” and imprison them for “200 years”.

The party chairman made the claims in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Tony Amadi.
“General Buhari is the product of military dictatorship that cannot operate in a free country, he is unlike President Jonathan who at all times favours dialogue and persuasion which are the hallmark of democratic governance.

“We don’t want a combative presidency, which would be busy witch-hunting perceived enemies for trumped charges, then jail them for 200 years. If you read his acceptance speech you will note the language employed show what direction his government will focus.

“The choice before Nigerians in 2015 is quite clear. Do you want a transforming leadership or a retrogressive return to a quasi military dictatorship clad in democratic toga or do you want an environment of human right abuses where people live in fear? Yet it is supposed to be democratic setting.

“All the gains of the past years will be lost when autocratic regime that General Buhari is known for takes over power in Nigeria .”

Mu’azu praised Jonathan calling his power “awesome”. According to the PDP representative, GEJ is the leader to further advance Nigeria.

Source: www.diamondreport.com.ng

Always visit www.diamondreport.com.ng for the latest info!

Like us On Facebook @ www.facebook.com/diamondreportnigeria and Follow us on Twitter @ www.twitter.com/diamondrpt

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Sparkle777(f): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Gej is coming back again. Am soo sure cos Buhari is not a better alternative. When and if we have a better alternative than Gej, we can reconsider. Pls tell Buhari to stop wasting ppls money on election. Nuff said.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by temitemi1(m): 11:35am On Dec 21, 2014
Say NO to DESPOTIC n HAWKISH general... Say YES to GEJ... GEJ till 2019!!!

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Buhari has no plan for

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by lacasa: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2014
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of PDP wisdom.

GMB is coming like the proverbial Moses to the oppressed Israelites

#.. grin
Still Sai Buhari 2015

22 Likes

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by DesChyko: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2014
Until we give Buhari a chance, we can't really tell what he can do.

But I feel 'safer' with GEJ. Better the devil you already know than the angel you have no idea about.

GEJ till 2019.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Abagworo(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2014
I have met people that even ask for a revolutionist that will even kill most of our political class. Most poor people will be happy if politicians go to jail for stealing Nigerian money.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Mykel4God(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2014
Whether GEJ win or loose,it concern me not,all I know is that I will make it come 2015

If you know you will also make it,click LIKE

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by cheatmastergerr(m): 11:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Mykel4God:
Whether GEJ win or loose,it concern me not,all I know is that I will make it come 2015

If you know you will also make it,click LIKE

Lolx grin grin grin
Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by kokoA(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Stealing is not corruption so he shouldn't be afraid. Buhari will only imprison corrupt people. grin

Yes! We want a president that will throw you and all your fellow looters into jail for 200 years. Sai Buhari.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by akinyeleaa: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2014
So, are you afraid?

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by cheatmastergerr(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2014
akinyeleaa:
So, are you afraid?

Somehow bro grin grin
Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by cheatmastergerr(m): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2014
kokoA:
Stealing is not corruption so he shouldn't be afraid. Buhari will only imprison corrupt people. grin

Yes! We want a president that will throw you and all your fellow looters into jail for 200 years. Sai Buhari.

ON POINT BRO cool

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by knightsTempler: 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2014
Trumped up charges can only work on a full military regime, where they rule my decree. Under democratic dispensation/setting, it's a different ball game, you will need a concrete evidence to jail anyone arbitrary.

Unless of course Buhari meddle in the judial process of the said case, which is off course is also a possibility judging from his antecedent when he was a military head of state.

Having said all the above, i still think that both Buhari and GEJ has nothing to offer Nigerians. It's going to be the usual pillaging of our common health.

Conclusion: Nigerians deserve better that these lots.
Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by cheatmastergerr(m): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
knightsTempler:
Trumped up charges can only work on a full military regime, where they rule my decree. Under democratic dispensation/setting, it's a different ball game, you will need a concrete evidence to jail anyone arbitrary.

Unless of course Buhari meddle in the judial process of the said case, which is off course is also a possibility judging from his antecedent when he was a military head of state.

Having said all the above, i still think that both Buhari and GEJ has nothing to offer Nigerians. It's going to be the usual pillaging of our common health.

True cool cool cool cool
Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by tit(f): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Mahdi Buhari is not satisfied with boko haram killings.
He will restart his favorite game;
the bar-beach show
and start dragging innocent to be shot on the wind sands of lagos!
Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by cheatmastergerr(m): 12:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
tit:
Mahdi Buhari is not satisfied with boko haram killings.
He will restart his favorite game;
the bar-beach show
and start dragging innocent to be shot on the wind sands of lagos!

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Sibabasibaba1: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
In the final analysis, GEJ is a legitimate President of Nigeria. That is what Buhari is DREAMING to become, his life ambition. Jonathan enters where Buhari cannot enter and attends meetings Buhari cannot attend.

And he will address Jonathan as MR PRESIDENT

Hehehehehehehehe...How about that?

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Muazu is scared already..Same as Gej.. lol

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by kokoA(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
knightsTempler:

you are left to choose between the two of them so stop dreaming.. If you don't wanna make a choice keep quiet sir. . But I'd advise you choose Buhari grin He has done it before, he will do it again.. I don't give a damm if these looters are stoned to death or dragged on the streets like Ghadaffi.. Justice is justice! #SaiBuhari!

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by mrvitalis(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
they are starting to tell us there fears
.if the enemies are corrupt ....then fine .....at least our problems will be reduced

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by azimibraun: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
It goes to explain how mch Mr Mu'azu does not believe in our judiciary and criminal justice system. Since the PDP manipulates the judiciary anyhow they like he is thinking Buhari will do thesame. If our law provides for 2000yrs let the guilty get it.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by azimibraun: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
" the guilty is afraid"

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by theV0ice: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
the senate president is also a product of the army. a retired general who said telephones are not for the poor when he was minister of communication. how come Muázu is blind to that and even encouraging him for a 5th term? is because they're both members of the corruption cabal?

Ahmadu Alli, one of the directors of GEJ campaign is former military man of the famed ''Alli must go'' riots of 1978. is Muázu blind to that too?

are PDP members scared of the day of reckoning?

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by pinkyberry(f): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2014
Good post. This is the kind of post that should be making Frontpage not useless posts...Oseun pls do something!!
Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by gr8femfred: 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
I wonder how we Nigerians think, from the statement above it shows that PDP are thieves and d only reason y der are agaist Buahri is bcuz of der curroption.. Y misst u fear if u don't have questions to answer. GMB I OWN U MY VOTE.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by azimibraun: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
I am 34 so I will not find it funny if any member of my generation does not see anything wrong what the PDP is doing @ the center. Those between 18 and 40yrs of age will be the biggest victim of PDP in a few years to come.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by bashydemy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
hahaha The fear of GMB is the begining of saying nonsense.. Mu'azu and PDP as in for it... We never decide una don dey fear...

Let's go to jail......PDP

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Jesusloveyou: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
knightsTempler:

did u stil need evidence for d corruption since 1986.d missing $20b,maina pension fund,harliburton bribe,oduagate,madueke 10b hiring of jet,nnpc and nigeria army corruption,they are stil fresh in our mind.buhari wil operate under law and regulation,so don't fear,only those whose hand is not clean would be affraid.gej to otuoke or jail.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Citadelbot: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
theV0ice:
the senate president is also a product of the army. a retired general who said telephones are not for the poor when he was minister of communication. how come Muázu is blind to that and even encouraging him for a 5th term? is because they're both members of the corruption cabal?

Ahmadu Alli, one of the directors of GEJ campaign is former military man of the famed ''Alli must go'' riotsxof 1978. is Muázu blind to that too?

are PDP members scared of the day of reckoning?

God bless you. Tanoids will always turn a blind eye to David Mark ( A retired military man), who is going for his fifth term. Useless people.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
DesChyko:
Until we give Buhari a chance, we can't really tell what he can do.

But I feel 'safer' with GEJ. Better the devil you already know than the angel you have no idea about.

GEJ till 2019.
that your adage is the 1 killing nigeria and nigerians making them to fall inthesame trap again and again. Why not try the new angel and delete the devil that keep on killing you.

Re: If Elected, Buhari Will Witch-hunt 'enemies' And Jail Them For 200 Years – Mu'az by bashydemy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2014
This PDP Chairman is a complete joke,, dictatorship under a democratic government, with all the checks and balances in the other arms of government? You should burn your certificate and Bury your head in shame..

In GMB voice.... Let's go to jail

Your Wife Will Soon Join Us Ibo Widows Curses Gov .rochas Okorocha / Almajeri Schools "Waste": An Open Letter To Fashola. / Pat Utomi Advises Ndigbo To Vote For Buhari

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51