Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening (714 Views)

Pls What Is Solution To My Sienna Over Heating / Please Help. Strange Symbol Display On My Sienna Dashboard (with Pictures) / My Sienna 2006 Goes Off While Driving. Any Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening by shapzi: 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Actually we have been using sienna 4 some months now and it has a power door which you can open with your key remote or button. Suddenly the power stops working and it stops opening. we can't event use our hand to open it or else with force.
Re: Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening by bravolad(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
What year is your Sienna? Did you wash your engine? Something must have triggered it. You need to provide a little more detail of what happened. In any case, where is your location? It's not a big issue to sort out
Re: Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
bravolad:
What year is your Sienna? Did you wash your engine? Something must have triggered it. You need to provide a little more detail of what happened. In any case, where is your location? It's not a big issue to sort out
angry
Re: Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening by AutosBay(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
Models with electric sliding doors can develop problems with the door mechanism. The cable in the door becomes frayed, which will damage the electric motor.

Source: http://repairpal.com/problem-with-door-mechanism-in-electric-sliding-doors-992
Re: Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening by chukel(m): 5:22am On Dec 22, 2014
Start by checking the fuse that controls the door.
Re: Please I Need Suggetions And Help For My Sienna Power To Start Opening by bravolad(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2014
The most common culprit to the sliding door electronic panel is water. This usually happens when you wash your engine bay. The only exception is if the sliding door cable is broken, weak or unable to properly latch. That's why I asked those questions. Be way, not all electricians understand the electronics of this door. Some of them could damage other components through trial & error. Trust me, I have been there; done that.

Just a piece of advise.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Toyota Camry 99 Steering Rack / Very Clean Toyota Tiny Light Need / About Larrixautocare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.