Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment (8694 Views)

Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eboy343:
fb groupp or fanpage which is most preffers and what is the fastest way to get likes?

aikfrank:

Fan Page.

Fastest way to get real likes and not bots.... Is to pay for likes...

A fan group is actually a good method too. Make it an open group. You don't need to pay for likes then. People automatically start joining your groups.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2014
guys dis is nt funny ooo 5ok for 3k likes ? i go don build forun wey pass nairaland na

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by ayoafod: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Following
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 11:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Next We Shall Be Looking At The Introduction Proper……..

If you have been following, you will notice that we are planning towards creating the business without facing the cost of settling up a site.

So balancing both we will need some resources to function in other to actually make this possible. Though we aren’t building a site but we will use couple of existing sites to meet our needs. Well definitely not contradicting what I said at point two, these sites don’t have a direct effect on our earning possibilities, they are just an aid.

Creating the business will require some skills, well sometimes you can buy your way around it …… more on this later…….

In the United States for example, there are different modes in which this can be achieved, well the challenge we have been facing here in Africa especially in Nigeria is lack of creativity in Man power, we always copy and copy and get no where.

Ok with what we have we should be able to put up something, we really do not have to pass through any back door to do anything, if a site doesn’t accept Nigerians we simply look for another, else you might get your self into trouble in a short time.

Getting Started:

Creating a business product (Digital Or Physical)

Now the question is, which product are we creating and how do we create the product?
Now some little innovation is gonna help us here. In my last article I said something about identifying your area of interest and build on it. Your skills is gonna help you here, if you have no skill or experience any where then you will need to employ someone to do it for you, or you simply buy an existing product in the Market.

You need to create a product that is rare to find and very innovative.

Now the deal here is creating something very unique and great, something the Market cannot reject.

Example: Well I know nothing about Inverters, but I could meet a guy who can create an inverter from scratch, I will simply meet him and ask him to write down the process with pictures and properly documented in a book. The E-Book can simply read “How To Make An Inverter From Scratch”

Another Example: I could write something on Fish farming and the whole process involved, beautifully packed in a book.

As a software engineer, I could create a new software as my product

Well as a web developer, what I normally do is to create web applications I know people will definitely not reject.

Ok I will give you an example of what I created recently; Creating a mass mailing web application that can be used from your shared hosting server, even if you have over 500,000 emails, the emails woun’t be marked as spam and you never have to pay monthly sending those emails. Now this originated from my search that, so many Nigerian Marketers always want to send bulk emails to their subscribers and all of that.

BEFORE CREATING ANY PRODUCT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THEY MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW
1) Must be something needed: You really should not border creating what people don’t really need.
2) Should solve a problem: The product should be solving a problem, should be the answer to something, something like easing the stress of doing something, or reducing the cost of doing something or what ever the case might be.
3) Should be rare or not in existence: You shouldn’t really border on something that so many persons had already created, you might really not be able to do it better, should be something very innovative, even though something similar is in existence, you should be able to modify it into a new idea
4) Possibilities of larger audience: If am creating something which should attract football lovers, then my question should be, how many football lovers do we have in Nigeria, un measurable you will say.
5) Proper knowledge of the product: Even though you are going to employ someone to do it, you should have proper knowledge of what is being created. As we move on, you will see the need for this.

As discussed earlier, create a product of your interest. Sometimes business doesn’t really go as expected, but the love and passion will keep you going. Creating the product is the first step of the whole journey….
If you don’t have a good product, then the proposed formula to be used woun’t work.

Next we shall be looking at Set Up.

Setting up your product, you really need to identify a product before you can set it up.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aceTS: 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
op, hope u don't mind if I call you Santa Claus? this is a Christmas gift to people following the thread.the best xmas gift. well done.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Ali01: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
This is a cool and legit business
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
gud work sir , dis is something i ever paid 2k for, but all got was a bullshit
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 6:42am On Dec 25, 2014
Merry Christmas All.

Wishing You All A Blessed Christmas.... Who Wishes Me Same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Activityj(m): 2:35pm On Dec 25, 2014
@op, i do!
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by jonaboy: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
aikfrank:
Merry Christmas All.

Wishing You All A Blessed Christmas.... Who Wishes Me Same?
. Thanks wish you same sir.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by olawhizzy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Merrry Xmas to you all... am in to learn
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2014
TODAY WE SHALL BE LOOKING AT PRODUCT SET UP, TESTING AND REVIEWING

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you in advance.

From our previous tutorials we have outlined different guidelines
towards creating new products. Well a product can either be Tangible or
digital, but for the purpose of this tutorial we shall be using
digital product as an example.

Setting up your product, as identified in the last tutorial needs some little effort from your end… Please refer to the last tutorial for more info…

After identifying the type of product, the next thing is to act and set it up. Setting up your business product involves the following:

1) After identifying the product, the next thing is to simply act, if it’s going to be compiled in a book, then you should simply start writing, if your business product will take up to 2 months to be completed, then the process is still the set up process.
2) Use the right cover name, label name or title: The word “MAKE MONEY ONLINE” might not be too appropriate any longer, cos many internet hustlers have rubbished that title, look for a cool name for your product that will be very captivating
3) Prepare your product for a review.

Testing And Reviewing:

As soon as a product is set, the next thing to be done is proper testing and preview. Get an expert to preview and help you test your product.

Next we shall be looking at UPLOADING AND CREATING A MARKET.

The journey begins from here, this is a new phase of this tutorial.

The nest topics
-UPLOAD AND CREATE A NEW PRODUCT
-SECOND LEVEL REVIEW
-GETTING TRAFFIC
-FOLLOW UP SALES AND BEST SALES STRATEGY

These other four topics starts the beginning point of this tutorial, the other tutorial points we have been looking at, is just an aid towards getting a better product and the realities behind online business. I know 40% reading this article already have a product; this tutorial will get it to the right Market using the best measure.

2 Likes

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by kentochi(m): 3:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Merry xmas to you bro
Still following.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Today we shall be looking at
UPLOAD AND CREATE A NEW PRODUCT AND SECOND LEVEL REVIEW

The challenge of every business is its ability to get to the right market and to the right audience; it doesn’t just stop at getting the right product, but also the ability for the product to get to the right audience.

Basically, the cost to advertise on the Internet isn’t really cheap, but using the right measure, you could get some sales while you get some Capital to run a better Ad.

Now let’s create a market for our product.

We shall be using 3 modes in creating our Market, and we shall identify them one after the other, but today we will look at just one which is indigenous.

We shall create our Market On Tradot.

Tradot: Tradot is a simple platform where you can create an online store, since Tradot has too many features to consider, we shall focus on the Digital store which is our business focus for now.

Tradot Digital store; you can create a store and receive payments online from your store, so it simply means, I can register at Tradot for free, upload the item I want to sell, and automatically a store page/link is created, and visitors on Tradot can also buy my product. I can also promote my store link and get visitors pay for my items easily, while Tradot pays me to my Bank Account.

Step By Step On Creating A Market On Tradot:
1) Register an account https://tradot.com/account
2) Confirm your email address
3) Login and edit your profile
4) Create a new digital store http://tradot.com/members/create-store
5) After creating your new store, then simply set up your store before adding items
6) After setting up your store, then click on “ADD ITEM”

The fields you will see:

Item name: This is the name that will be seen by visitors; tag your item with a very good name

Available quantity: For a digital store, just enter “0” which means unlimited

Item price: This is the cost of the item, how much you want to sell the item

Short description: Describe your product, a short description

Long description: This space enables you to give full details about your product

Refund agreement: Tradot has a very strong refund policy, you really cannot put up rubbish and ask people to come and buy, customers can even raise a dispute if what they bought was scrap, though there are default refund agreement, Tradot still enables the seller add some refund agreements:

Example: If my product is teaching people how do make beans cake, I could set my refund agreement as “Request for a refund if this e-book tutorial doesn’t teach you how to make bens cake within 24 hours”

Thank you text: This thank you text is simply a text the customer will see after your product has been ordered.

Extra note: You could add an extra note, this note will be sent to the buyer too via email after ordering your product, it could be some guild line on how to use the product and all of that

Item image: Ok here, you must upload high quality images, and they must be 4 also, the images that describe your product.

File to be downloaded: Make sure your file has been zipped before uploading, and the file must not be greater than 20MB which is the default, or you buy more space.

If you don’t know how to zip files, just follow this tutorial:
- Download winra if you don’t have at http://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0
- Install winra on your system, it’s a very simple installation process
- Right click the item you want to zip, and click “ADD TO ARCHIVE”
- Select the .ZIP for better compressing then click ok
-That’s all!!!

Choose your zipped file and upload.

Tradot Market is cool for a start before we start looking at the complex ones, and since Tradot is free and indigenous, it’s a very cool place to start.

Now there are different things that make your store unique that leads us to the point SECOND LEVEL REVIEW, you need an expert to help you review your store before you start advertising it to the world. An expert might give you better ideas of the text to use and all of that.

The SECOND LEVEL REVIEW is just getting an expert review your store and make sure every thing is set. Well I could help you review your store for free!, just reply this thread with your store link and I will help you check it.

Next: -
-GETTING TRAFFIC
-FOLLOW UP SALES AND BEST SALES STRATEGY

Getting Traffic to your page is just the next thing right now…I might not give this out free oo!
But before then, let’s have comments and store reviews……

2 Likes

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Ali01: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wow nice tutorial,
thanks bro...
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by bigakin: 2:09am On Dec 28, 2014
am waiting my OGA
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 5:36am On Dec 28, 2014
bigakin:
am waiting my OGA

Which stage are you?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
@OP, so happy you shared the this Tradot idea.

My store is now up and running.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2014

My store is now up and running, its a physical store tho.

http://tradot.com/store/?atilola

Please can you review for me? and please how do I attract sales to my store on Tradot.

Am pleased with your lesson so far........fanks so much.

Waiting eagerly for your next post.

Shalom
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2014
harteelolar:

My store is now up and running, its a physical store tho.

http://tradot.com/store/?atilola

Please can you review for me? and please how do I attract sales to my store on Tradot.

Am pleased with your lesson so far........fanks so much.

Waiting eagerly for your next post.

Shalom

Your store is still empty...

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Can your store handle minimum of 200 visits daily?

My next niche will teach you how to drive real visitors to your store page....

Keep your stores coming... Who is next?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by dozieben2(m): 10:42am On Dec 30, 2014
following
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 11:04am On Dec 30, 2014
dozieben2:
following

Which stage are you?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by midexz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
I must confess this is one of my top 10 threads on NL in the year 2014... really wish this has been on for months now i'd probably pay my house rent by now.... @OP, thanks and well done bro!!! In other words, I need a loan asap even if it ll incur interest abeg before my landlord send me out of the house...... anybody that can help should pls quote me....
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by uchezdedon(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Am really happy with wht am seeing in this tread. Seems I whole atlot to d initiator of this.
Plz I have a question, am into fashion business and my question is how can I market it in d above site for patronge. Knowing fully well dat its a physical business. Plz I need an advice in regards to that.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by kentochi(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
Still following.
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
uchezdedon:
Am really happy with wht am seeing in this tread. Seems I whole atlot to d initiator of this.
Plz I have a question, am into fashion business and my question is how can I market it in d above site for patronge. Knowing fully well dat its a physical business. Plz I need an advice in regards to that.

Tradot is a Market Place for all, that makes it unique. You can create an online store for physical item. http://tradot.com/store-why-create for more info

Setting up your store is very easy. After registering, you can simply create a new physical store, add the item name, price, kg and so on. Your store gets reviewed and your store page goes live.

Customers are protected by the site's escrow service, so you must be selling something real, cos if there is an order, there will be a second level check, where the goods must be delivered first before the payment gets credited to your account. Tradot receives payments directly, this is to prevent scam and all of that.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
kentochi:
Still following.

Which stage are you?
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by franzis(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2014
op, does that website belong to you and how popular is it in comparison to konga, jumia, kaymu,dealdey,vconnect marketplace ,gtb smemarkethub

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by aikfrank(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2014
franzis:
op, does that website belong to you

No

franzis:
and how popular is it

Not Very Popular
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Over N250,000 Online With Little Or No Investment by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
following op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Block Of Flat / Zenith Bank Introduces GBP And Euro Debit Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.