Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

A Chrismas Gift Please. Its Neccessary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Chrismas Gift Please. Its Neccessary. (465 Views)

Why They Want GEJ To Leave By Anymeans Neccessary... / Chrismas Gift / Do You Think This Strike Is Neccessary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chrismas Gift Please. Its Neccessary. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2014
Please everybody, I need a Christmas Gift and the gift is for my post to hit front page again.

Its been a while since I saw my post on the front page even though is a total of two of my post that had tasted the front page.

Please give me Idea of what to write to make front page again.

I know it feels like they have written everything that need to be written. I said that about music like 10 years ago but I was proven wrong by the music millionaires that sprang up within that time frame.

So I need concept, a story, a news, a gossip, what ever it is that can take a spot on the front page.

Be a Santa.

Thank you all
Re: A Chrismas Gift Please. Its Neccessary. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Wizklid
Re: A Chrismas Gift Please. Its Neccessary. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
balamz:
Wizklid

I don't know what that is.
Re: A Chrismas Gift Please. Its Neccessary. by pickabeau1: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
A beg who be PDP presidential candidate
Re: A Chrismas Gift Please. Its Neccessary. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
pickabeau1:
A beg who be PDP presidential candidate

NTA Said it is the President that is the presidential candidate of PDP. You can ask NTA the name of the President.

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio, Jang, Imoke, Suswam, Donate N1billion To PDP While Owing Workers / EXCUSIVE: Obasanjo And The National Assembly Thieves (@naijapolitica) / Fayose Gives Two-months Ultimatum To Landlords Without Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.