Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,033 members, 7,953,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch (44082 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos For Calling Him ‘irresponsible’ / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by otenathebobc(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
From Private part to Private Hospital.

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by andyanders: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
otenathebobc:
From Private part to Private Hospital.

Yesoooooooooooo, From Holding a Private Part TO a Private Hospital. Usele-ss woman.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Ninilowo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
thatzwhyinodeypityokadariderzwhendeyareinanyprecarousconditionbhhthewomantoowenttotheextremebygrabbinghiscarburrettornah.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
LillyAnne:
Couldn't he have taken her to her destination, even if for nothing else...the fact that she's pregnant?

Some people are wicked shaa... hearts stronger than steel. angry

Do you know the distance from alakija down to 1st gate,did he come to lagos to carry people free of charge,what if the woman is lying ¿
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
The okada man will be wondering why his wife cannot give birth after several attempts. He myt av forgotten his action today will cost him his tomorrow
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by anukulapo: 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sexual harassment and assault. She is luck that it happened in our time where gender sentiment is above justice and equity. If it was during Father Moses' time, she for don lose her hands - sharia justice of righteousness.

Her case would be judged similarly to:
11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of
them comes to rescue her husband from his
assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by
his private parts, 12 you shall cut off her hand.
Show her no pity.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12New International
Version (NIV)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by airsaylongcon: 1:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oahray:
Na wa o.

They both were wrong. The dude should have just helped her, though I have this feeling the woman may have actually been the one that wasn't too clear initially about her destination. Pregnant women can be very difficult to handle.

**That said, he was a total animal punching a pregnant woman. Animals lack restraint.**

A woman with a husband has no business with another man's organ. If a random man grabs her bosom in public, would she smile at him and walk away? She deserves what she got, for her lack of discernment. Should be glad she's alive to learn her lesson.

If anything threatens my life, i will act in self-defence, unrestrained and violently neutralize that thing. if that makes me an animal then we are all animals. you dont make a failed attempt on my life and expect to go scot free. if she had timed and successfully executed her grabbing move that man will be butter in her hands, malleable.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by airsaylongcon: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

I kinda think it's a reflex action.
Something like that has happened to me and I held the okada man's trouser before people intervened because that day I had no extra cash on me, So it's really painful.

the man did not become violent because she grabbed his trouser. he entered survival mode when he and his descendants were nearly killed
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Beesluv: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
u didnt 'wait' abi didnt 'want'
anyway i dont knw y almost every issue b/w a man and a woman;there must be a holding of joystick lol
Mr English, I did not wait to create a scene

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by lawrenceunaa: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:

Mr English, I did not wait to create a scene
u didn't wait in order not to create a scene lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Beesluv: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
u didn't wait in order not to create a scene lipsrsealed tongue
Depends on how you want to put it
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Gbengazzee(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
One thing led to the other. If the man had sacrifice to take the woman to her destination or allow a pay cut, the woman wouldn't have handed a squeeze to his crotch, which his reaction was to put the woman in a coma.

Just a little tolerance from either of the party would have prevented this whole mess from happening.

One of the teachings of life through experience, is to always let go. You may feel cheated, but it pays a lot.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by darediamond(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are 100% rigth!!
RedBenson:
To me, the woman just did what she did because that was what she wanted to do. Let's not forget that pregnant women are obsessive with dicck...they always want dicck to scroll them 24/7 and probably, she was lacking it, and now saw that as an opportunity to grab one and feel ease first.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by darediamond(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Oro buuku t'oun t'erin grin
Jeunsikun gba mojo mu. Eni ni mojo wa gba Jeunsikun loju.
grin grin grin
Oun oju wa, loju rii!
grin
peteruuu:
LOL ! grin isu ata yaan yaan

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
izuoff:
Why she go grab her private part..she dey craze..no matter what d reason are.

Izu abeg i get small MB now ,,. You fit remember dat your jamb reg number ,,.? Ehen abeg send am b4 my ba3 die ,,.? Pls hurry o biko
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
izuoff:
Why she go grab her private part..she dey craze..no matter what d reason are.

I cant remember the Op saying the Okada rider is a SHE-MALE,.,,, or so i thought
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
tobaflexy:
To bad for dat woman why did he hold his dick

The Op never said the Okada rider was i transgendered or a G@y,,,, or he was Masturbating tho ,.,,, so i wonder wher you are getting your own news from,,,,
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
dipopooo:
She grabbed ur private part u 2 grab her private part simple!

Haba dem no be Mojo film makers na,.,,,
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
1. first of all, this is one side of the story, we are unfortunately unable to hear from the "okada rider" so we cannot factually verify the authenticity of the purported prior transportation agreement as alleged by the plaintiff. however certain facts while subtle remain salient and must be examined further;

2. that the woman grabbed the man's crotch with the full knowledge that this action would inflict intense pain on the man of a nature which in certain cases has led to death, with the intention of causing him to yield to her will, which is the definition of terrorism;

3. that the private part of a man, being his primary reproductive organ, containing his sperm whereof his children yet unborn shall ostensibly be obtained from could be said to be of equivalence to the belly of a pregnant woman which contains her own child yet unborn;

4. therefore an attack upon the womb of the pregnant woman would have been just retaliation for her provocative act of aggression, causing both intense pain and possible loss of children yet unborn and would therefore be accepted as a reasonable act of retribution which falls short of self defense but is however understandable given the extenuating circumstances;

5. that in view of the fact that the man did not however strike her upon her womb, instead delivered a solitary blow to the neck, his intention was obviously to deliberately avoid hurting her in her most vulnerable region and intentionally to inflict such intense pain upon her as might be sufficient to cause her to relinquish her life threatening grasp upon his private parts without threatening her life unduly;

6. that the action of the woman was grossly indecent and tantamount to aggravated assault without proper recourse to the rule of law, an offense which is criminal in nature;

7. that the Okada rider might have reasonably feared his life to be in danger as the jungle justice culture is quite common in Nigeria;

I hereby rule that the action of Okada Man was an act of self defense which was wise and justifiable under the given circumstances, and that the ill effect of this action upon the plaintiff was unintentional, unfortunate and of her own provocation. Case dismissed.

4 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
iamchiddy:
Why on earth did she grab his d.ick? Whether you are a man or a woman, you can't lay your hands on a man's 'family' without expecting a lethal attack. Not as if to say the man was a baby whose balls retract up to his belly when in danger. He was an adult with big balls that were daily heated up on a fuel tank. I will unleash my entire arsenal on anybody who tries that with me. Do you know how painful that can be. It is like forcing an elephant through a small steel window.

Chiddy Odogwu nwoke ,,,, biko giri ya nwayo,,,, obi gi dere juu,,,, biko season ka anyi na kwado ihe a,.,,,
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by peteruuu(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
darediamond:
Oro buuku t'oun t'erin grin
Jeunsikun gba mojo mu. Eni ni mojo wa gba Jeunsikun loju.
grin grin grin
Oun oju wa, loju rii!
grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
chingydaboss:
Revival.. Revival.. Revival
Crusade.. Crusade... Crusade..
The Lord's Chosen.. The Lord's Chosen... The Lord's Chosen
I am inviting y'all to our upcoming Crusade scheduled to hold on the 25th and 26th of December at the headquarter church @ Ijesha bustop along oshodi express way.

Come with all manner of sicknesses and diseases, Jesus will Deliver you frm all ur burdens..
Remember: there is no better place to spend your Christmas dan in the presence of God..

Jesus is Lord..

Come nd b blessed..

Owk We've heard you,,.,,,,

NEEEEEEEEEEXT,,,,.,,,,..?
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fourwinds:
so holding someone's private part is d best to settle scores rite. What if d okada man held her brea..st what will u say. She is not educated. Where has her action landed her now. Dere are better ways to go about things. Let d sleeping dog lie

I really love the way you ensured you spelt the Brea,,.st if not na breast you go see ,.,,,
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by FarmTech(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
If it were in the old testament days, her hand will be cut off. That's the penalty for such foolishness.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by lawrenceunaa: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:

Depends on how you want to put it
merry xmas in advance grin
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:

Do you know if that was the last money on her or she couldn't afford to spend the one with her?

If na her last card , den she for politetly beg the Okada man na ,,,, i promise you sofa say na woman born am , him must hear her out and consider ,,,, but even without been told she said 50words in 2seconds,.,,,na their way na
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
BlaiseJohn:
wetin she dey look for there upon say she dey pregnant

You no do physics for school ,,,,? Na to measure the weight and magnitude making sure all extraneous variables remain constant at every trial to give and arrive at an unquestionable result which can can therefor be stated in any law of measurement ,.,,, hmmmm i don taya sef,,.,,,,..
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by BlaiseJohn(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebukaOtika:

You no do physics for school ,,,,? Na to measure the weight and magnitude making sure all extraneous variables remain constant at every trial to give and arrive at an unquestionable result which can can therefor be stated in any law of measurement ,.,,, hmmmm i don taya sef,,.,,,,..
hahahahahahahaha abeg the magnitude just high,she no fit control am again

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
ajimega:
Even if say she grab him Ipene can two wrong make things right? Every man should learn to know that we ladies act most time be for we think

I dont think you know the type of pain we are talking about here ,,,, if not ,,,, you go just modify your post asap
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
honeric01:

Dem don come.. about to turn the story upside down.
How#1M take enter this story now na?

I wonderment ooooo ,,.,,. Lolz
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sanguine77:
Nobody has a monopoly of violence. If she did not consider her status and went to grab the man's hood, then she is thoroughly served. I know of a guy that a married woman nearly ripped off his hood. The guy is married now and cannot have kids while the woman is happy seeing her own children progress. If a woman grabs my hood and I have a dagger, I will stab her so that both of us will be charged for attempted murder, arrant nonsense.

Ewuûuùù,,.,,. Biko take am easy na ,,,, no use dis vex enter new year ooooo pls
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
showafrica:
If i be the husband, i go vex, why you go carry my pikin dey grab another man prick...nonsense

Thereby teaching the pikin bad badt tins in a very little and tender age for dat mata,.,,, if na boy dat pikin be ,.,,, you know what will become of him na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her Nephew's Hand For Stealing Her Money (Very Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Prostitute Raped & Murdered In Scotland, Rapist On Trial / Police Officer, Edem Ebong Dismissed After Killing 5 Persons In Enugu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.