Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch (43849 Views)

How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos For Calling Him ‘irresponsible’ / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2014
ajimega:
Even if say she grab him Ipene can two wrong make things right? Every man should learn to know that we ladies act most time be for we think

And that's why she was taught a lesson so next time, she'll think before acting.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Dude uve got a big personality issue, whether its problem from home I don't care, whether its from ur failures as a person I don't care, u seem to make ursef feel like u above every one here intellectually but av listened to lots of people with high intellect (doctors, professors, skilled professionals) and none of them use derogatory words to refer to others. So m wondering what ur problem is, its more or less psychological and mayb due to the problems u are facing at home u are looking for som1 to throw ur anger at. I mean look at the way uve been talking to people, will any sane man relate dat way?
I min, wat sadistic pleasure do u derive from sayn all these things only an uneducated man would be found sayn? Does it make u sleep well at night? everyone says the same thing about u. U aint ok, and u aint the first av met on nl with this kind of issue.
Wonderful. I'm talking to an erudite psychologist. I seem to be in good company. But, jokes apart, you're a reetard. The reason why I hate iidiots like you is that you are extremely dangerous to society, without the ability to reason properly and without remorse. How do you know I'm not a doctor or an engineer or a lawyer or whatever gets you wet in the puscy? Because I sound the way I do? If that's how you came to that "reasonable" conclusion, I have to tell you humbly and honestly, you are a reetard.

Even if I were a failure, my failings which would be higher in value than your greatest achievements, it doesn't change the fact that you are a bloody brainless mangina, the sort that should be whipped every morning. In the days of Moses, you would have been stoned to death. Get out of my face biitch.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
prettyboi1989:

Oh u mean ur parents and brothers and sisters are retardds opps ow sad. Guess ur parents failed in a great way in trainning u on ow to talk 2 people u don't know. Little wonder u are embarrassing them here. Would ur parents call som1 they don't knw names?
Your mum just begged to lick my balls, unfortunately, I don't want to be infected with something from her bleeding gums. She's busy blowing my puppy, though, help her pick the hair out of her teeth when she gets home. Be a good bastaard child. Compliments of the season from my dog to your pops. grin
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2014
duduhemit36:

...غغققههللخخعيث هغبهعيثعاخ فعبثهفيساهك
do u understand me

Never ever,.,,, it seems you wrote this with your left toe
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ArcToyin(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
Letting go doesnt mean you are foolish. The woman upon her condition was supposed to let go. Holding his manhood is a critical issue what if the dick disappears. I dont blame the okada man. The woman has no respect/feeling for the okadaman's wife.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by MOWUMI12: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Okada men can be so annoying esp wen dey lie against u 4money. That man wil met his own ahead of him bastard, coward. A pragant woman fa.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by MistadeRegal(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2015
Why she self go grab banana when she know say no be her own? But he for give am wetin she want na?

I CONDEMN the neck blow.
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by fuckerholic(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
LillyAnne:
Couldn't he have taken her to her destination, even if for nothing else...the fact that she's pregnant?

Some people are wicked shaa... hearts stronger than steel. angry
There you go again..you know you women use pregnancy to always get attention,cause problem and get away with it unnecessarily just for pregnancy sake..why would she go for his manhood..I believe she did it expecting people to rush to her rescue and beating the man without hearing him out.you people mess up with pregnancy as though it is the person in question that impregnated you or as if you are carrying God even those carrying imbeciles
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by fuckerholic(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
delishpot:
Na wa. Too many mad people on the loose o. Me, I dont have power to fight any tout o. Pregnant woman fighting ke? Knowing that just one push fron an angry and lawless okada man will destroy plenty things. Na wa o.
She wan gather rescuers but lost it..she thinks she can do anything and get away with it in the name of pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by fuckerholic(m): 11:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
safarigirl:
Some people just should not be confronted eg okada riders. Most have little or no humanity....she's lucky he didn't punch her stomach.

Choose your battles.
I said I need you and you run..na wah for u ooh..abukwam nwa biafra..see ur post so sensible that am re-dying for u again..i need you omalicha nwa
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by fuckerholic(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Maybe she needs dick right then or wants to feel the size
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by fuckerholic(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amefrica:
Castrate that coward! angry Why would you beat a woman like that, when even heavily pregnant? Smh.
U be fool..imagine your sense of judgement..even as the kid you are can't you reason ?
I said it too many under aged children flooding into NL
Re: Okada Rider Beats Pregnant Woman To Coma For Grabbing His Crotch by ebukaOtika(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Motolank:

Oooooh mine!!! I comment my reserve oooo? Bt wont let u know wat my reasonS is grin

Lolzz ,,,, you funny o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Robbers Killed In Attack On PUNCH Office (Graphic Photo) / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid / EFCC Arrests Seven Yahoo Boys In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.