Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? (654 Views)

ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? / The Proposed Ban On Okada: How Feasible Is It? / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by koseepaaro(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
I don`t know. There is one member of this nairaland community that bears "temigracie". It`s been long that I saw posts from this member. Or could she be one strange member (called nobody) that usually appears in almost all sections on nairaland? One very funny thing about this nobody is that you can`t view his/her profile. His/her gender too is not known. Can somebody please help out on this strange nobody that my findings revealed to me that he/she was temigracie before?
Re: Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by iceberylin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
Crushers grin
Re: Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
koseepaaro:
I don`t know. There is one member of this nairaland community that bears "temigracie". It`s been long that I saw posts from this member. Or could she be one strange member (called nobody) that usually appears in almost all sections on nairaland? One very funny thing about this nobody is that you can`t view his/her profile. His/her gender too is not known. Can somebody please help out on this strange nobody that my findings revealed to me that he/she was temigracie before?
mzgracie come and talk to ur crushee woh
Re: Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by chibwike(m): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
she deactivated
Re: Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by Generalkorex(m): 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
koseepaaro:
na true o. I just dey notice
Re: Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
She pulled a Natasha2 and pwetty4me na
Re: Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by koseepaaro(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
mzgracie come and talk to ur crushee woh
lol
Re: Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by SirHouloo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
make Mods helep us find this special person wey I dey hear about wey I no know o.....

I wonder if my absence on Nairaland can ever be felt.
Re: Has Temigracie Been Ban On Nairaland? by koseepaaro(m): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
chibwike:
she deactivated
Is that so?

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerians Whose Deaths In 2014 Shook The Nation / New Music: Runtown – The Latest Download Here>>>>>>> / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.