Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? (66601 Views)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DaZion(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
If Olamide put his galfrnd 4 sale..Hw many of u will buy her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Chaleeee: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
missdebs:
wizkid gf, she's an ajebo thoroughbred, buh olamide gf is a paki wt smal tushing

You saw all that in a face-pix? Allah is Great

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by DanceVille: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Everybody wants a pretty gal..Lol!...Can I have an Ugly gal plz?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Awho(m): 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ola's baby jer
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by phlamesG: 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Penboy:
nah.. Her beauty could make nairaland's server crash.
lmao cry
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by kayalla(f): 2:28am On Dec 23, 2014
Hi...

Hi...

may i know u?

I am Wizkid's girlfriend.

oh really? how re u?

no names its now all about tittle. who re u dating?!
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by yettiepweety(f): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Olamide babe
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by jennylacute(f): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by jennylacute(f): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2014
That Olamide's Girlfriend Is My Younger Sister grin grin grin
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by phemmysamuel201(m): 11:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Olamide grl
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by natureblack(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2014
Dude,you're really jobless......you mean it's now my business to rank peoples girlfriends.

If you call such shot,then kindly spot-out which is prettier amongst mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2014
pretydiva:
Meeeeee
indeedundecided
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2014
There is none as beautiful as my woman! cool
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by walecharles: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Grabs chair!!! Barman work don come... mini mini mani mooo grin
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Empressbee(f): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Olamide's chick jooor. Wizkid's chick isn't cos she's not a full nigerian from scratch. So let's give it to d naija babe
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by tobaflexy(m): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2014
They are both okay jare
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by gbemsone(f): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2014
well before i can comment both of them needs no make up
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Does this take them to Heaven?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by epoxide(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2014
Not my problem... Land for sale
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by xtervaganza(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Humblebloke:
ion know... Most light skinned gurls are fugly lipsrsealed
u don't sound you're humble
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Ranchhoddas: 11:16am On Dec 23, 2014
What in the seven kingdoms has nairaland turned into?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Haderayo(f): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Swizdoe:

So you mean even if lola omotayo was compared with Olamide's girlfriend your reason will still be because she was with him when he was nobody. If that was the criteria then I don't think the Op shouldn't have posted their pictures. Tania is clearly prettier (skin colour or no skin colour) and For your info wizkid's babymama was not his girlfriend back then, they only had a one night stand that led to the pregnancy.
One night stand that led to the pregnancy?!... I guess you were there when it happened...

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by tartar9(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
Beauty shouldn't be attributed to skin colour but from characters within . . On this note, olamide's gf is prettier cos she was with olamide when he was a nobody and olamide being a baddoogood guy didn't leave her after coming into limelight . . . . On the other hand,tania is dating wizzy after or during wen he was cumin into limelight cos he'd had a baby mama
#my1kobo
see why people fail exams,simple question they will turn it to another thing.he said who is the prettiest of them.if u dunno knw say i dunno knw or better dnt comment.

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
pretydiva:
Meeeeee

check and balance
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by prettyjennifer(f): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
What in the seven kingdoms has nairaland turned into?

It's turned to a beer parlour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) / Jemiriye Blasts Falz Over "This Is Nigeria" Video / Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.