Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? (66583 Views)

Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? / Whose the Prettiest: Yvonne Nelson Or Yvonne Okoro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by opyscol(m): 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
UnimkeAk:
Op : u don c angel b4?

Ugly girls sha.

Are there female angels
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by UnimkeAk(m): 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
opyscol:

Are there female angels

Naaah , no female angels in the bible.
So If u call ur bae "Angel" dts prolly a gayy alert, examine ur self :p
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by gbodimowo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Olamidea baby looks more real
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Sogeyjnr(m): 4:25am On Dec 24, 2014
pretydiva:
Meeeeee
iffa hear..u no evn fyn reach olamide gf left leg
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by phellycia2013(f): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2014
I wonder how my dad will feel if he finds out am famous 4 being sm1's gf and nt his wife
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Jewelbaby01(f): 8:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Well, I think am prettier, am dark and natural grin
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
mesoade:
a picture of her or?
none beat my gal

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Genea(f): 1:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
jennylacute:

Yep..Any problem
notin o
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by damekings(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
missdebs:
wizkid gf, she's an ajebo thoroughbred, buh olamide gf is a paki wt smal tushing
Both olamide and wizkids' gf are no match for d beauty u hold...am kingsley, can I knw yhu?...

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by missdebs(f): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
damekings:

Both olamide and wizkids' gf are no match for d beauty u hold...am kingsley, can I knw yhu?...
blushing, tnx
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by damekings(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
missdebs:
blushing, tnx
Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance beauty....

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by RomeLo3000: 4:59pm On May 25, 2015
Olamide's gal hands down

1 Like

Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Mostly, what I've observed is most of their Baes are Fair in complexion... It's a trite thing these days..Hardly will you see our celebrities date or even pose a black chic as their Girlfriends.

It could be the black chics are for sidekicks

Well, Their choice of want.
Lol what about davido's?
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by fyxboss(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2015
pretydiva:
Meeeeee
most definitely its you, 'my own babe'
Re: Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? by ZianaJordana(f): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Neither of them are exactly stunning, but I'd say Olamide's girlfriend is prettier, in my opinion. They're both some what pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Kemi Olunloyo: Eric Agboegbulem Igbedion's Death, Drug Overdose & The Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.