Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,903 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. (1002 Views)

Battle for Supremacy: PDP Leader Disowns Son Loyal To Rotimi Amaechi / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by humnsikan: 3:01am On Dec 22, 2014
I have listened carefully and read many analyses on Amaechi's situation in APC. Here's what I would like to add to the discourse; it includes my advice to Amaechi:

Believing the assumption that Amaechi has been one of the top financiers of APC; also believing that, according to another thread, he had both lobbied to be the Chairman and Vice Pres. Candidate of the APC, both of which he was denied; I think that he has been taken advantage of by APC. I equally believe that he (Amaechi) knows that he has been USED by the APC though he may not verbalize it. His appointment as the DG of Buhari/Osibanjo campaign team is to me a trap and a blackmail. The APC is not foolish; they know that he is a strong financial member of the party. They equally know that he wouldn't want to leave the party, as that would be interpreted by the masses to mean that he is indeed greedy, and his defection to APC was solely for his personal interest. So, what did APC do? They appointed him as campaign DG to ensure continuous flow of funds. Now, what if it happened (there's a good chance it will happen) that APC lost the elections? I bet Amaechi would have lost in all ways. Aside the fact that Rivers State's money would have gone down the drain, he would also have the EFCC to grapple with. So, if I were him, while the sun is shining, I would swallow my pride, publicly apologize to the people of Rivers State, The PDP, and the Presidency, and immediately defect back to the PDP. Currently, he is like a lone child who is lost in the mist of strangers. It is like he has a very little say in the affairs of APC. It's like, apart from his cash, he is a push-over when it matters the most and core party decisions are being taken. The PDP gave him all that he needed. It was on the back of PDP that he rode to become the chairman of Governors Forum. He was a very powerful governor in the PDP and very vocal in internal party affairs. Infact, if you asked me, I would say he was better off in PDP. I'm so sure that if he ever went back to the party, he would be accepted whole-heartedly like the prodical son. This is my candid advice to His Excellency Rotimi Amaechi: Go back to PDP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by IKJ66(m): 3:07am On Dec 22, 2014
TEAM GMB!!!!!Thanks tho******Zooms off in his lamboginy!!!!!******
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by Priceless24(f): 3:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Your advice for mean something if say the guy dey hear word
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by humnsikan: 3:12am On Dec 22, 2014
IKJ66:
TEAM GMB!!!!!Thanks tho******Zooms off in his lamboginy!!!!!******
Keep decieving Ameachi. By the time Team GEJ (their chances are high) cruize their way back to Aso Rock, he'll recall I adviced him.
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by humnsikan: 3:16am On Dec 22, 2014
Priceless24:
Your advice for mean something if say the guy dey hear word
I hope he comes across this advice, reads it, assimilates it and carries it out. I don't know, but I'm somehow sure that victory is certain for TeamGEJ come 2015.
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by dunkem21(m): 4:06am On Dec 22, 2014
He had already danced unclad in the market place by constantly pouring vituperations on the first family and he is too pompous to take advises.

Its really unfortunate that the APC never trusted him to handle any sensitive position after doling out funds to support their cause.

He is being blackmailed cheaply for ransoms.
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by Raiders: 4:08am On Dec 22, 2014
Why should Amaechi go back to PDP? PDP has done amaechi so many wrong. They stole is ticket in 2007 and expel him out of the party because he took the case to court. It was only with the help of the courts he got back is ticket. Amaechi will never go back to PDP and he is consider a leader in APC. I see him replacing Tinubu as APC leader in the future when Tinubu retires. APC is also going to win the rivers state election because they have popular candidates
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by softandsweet(f): 4:36am On Dec 22, 2014
humnsikan:
I have listened carefully and read many analyses on Amaechi's situation in APC. Here's what I would like to add to the discourse; it includes my advice to Amaechi:

Believing the assumption that Amaechi has been one of the top financiers of APC; also believing that, according to another thread, he had both lobbied to be the Chairman and Vice Pres. Candidate of the APC, both of which he was denied; I think that he has been taken advantage of by APC. I equally believe that he (Amaechi) knows that he has been USED by the APC though he may not verbalize it. His appointment as the DG of Buhari/Osibanjo campaign team is to me a trap and a blackmail. The APC is not foolish; they know that he is a strong financial member of the party. They equally know that he wouldn't want to leave the party, as that would be interpreted by the masses to mean that he is indeed greedy, and his defection to APC was solely for his personal interest. So, what did APC do? They appointed him as campaign DG to ensure continuous flow of funds. Now, what if it happened (there's a good chance it will happen) that APC lost the elections? I bet Amaechi would have lost in all ways. Aside the fact that Rivers State's money would have gone down the drain, he would also have the EFCC to grapple with. So, if I were him, while the sun is shining, I would swallow my pride, publicly apologize to the people of Rivers State, The PDP, and the Presidency, and immediately defect back to the PDP. Currently, he is like a lone child who is lost in the mist of strangers. It is like he has a very little say in the affairs of APC. It's like, apart from his cash, he is a push-over when it matters the most and core party decisions are being taken. The PDP gave him all that he needed. It was on the back of PDP that he rode to become the chairman of Governors Forum. He was a very powerful governor in the PDP and very vocal in internal party affairs. Infact, if you asked me, I would say he was better off in PDP. I'm so sure that if he ever went back to the party, he would be accepted whole-heartedly like the prodical son. This is my candid advice to His Excellency Rotimi Amaechi: Go back to PDP!
You are just in my head honestly......... Amaechi had power in PDP than he does now. He is trying to be relevant but APC is using him for financial interests. How can a governor who made obvious wrong political moves and no strategy at all be given a position as strategizing as DG of a campaign. The main strategizers are those who initiated the party in the first place..... He is trying to by a mothers love which only PDP can give him. APC didnt even lobby for him to join the party, he just joined when he had a fall out with Jonathan and of course they will welcome anyone. They do not trust him, neither do they believe in him as a politician. He doesn't listen to anyone and APC wouldn't want someone who doesn't listen. This is not PDP versus APC. Im just talking about a man who had as much power but made a wrong political move. He would have gone back earlier on. He just has pride but its not too late.
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by softandsweet(f): 5:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Raiders:
Why should Amechi go back to PDP? PDP has done amechi so many wrong. They stole is ticket in 2007 and expel him out of the party because he took the case to court. It was only with the help of the courts he got back is ticket. Amechi will never go back to PDP and he is consider a leader in APC. I see him replacing Tinubu as APC leader in the future when Tinubu retires. APC is also going to win the rivers state election because they have popular candidates
In the famous 48 laws of power the first and foremost law- "Never Outshine the Master"
It may not be the "be all and end all" But in holds water. In party politics, sometimes you have to sacrifice for the interest of the party. Now i'm not saying it was a bad thing to air your views or disagree. Conflicts must arise because interest differs. But there were possibly better ways to handle issues. And I really don't think he will be replacing Tinubu anytime soon. Whether APC will win election in Rivers is not certain though there is hope for Dakuku Peterside. I'm not for or against any party just like I said earlier. If he was doing okay in APC, i wouldn't have said a word.
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by Raiders: 6:03am On Dec 22, 2014
softandsweet:

You are just in my head honestly......... Amaechi had power in PDP than he does now. He is trying to be relevant but APC is using him for financial interests. How can a governor who made obvious wrong political moves and no strategy at all be given a position as strategizing as DG of a campaign. The main strategizers are those who initiated the party in the first place..... He is trying to by a mothers love which only PDP can give him. APC didnt even lobby for him to join the party, he just joined when he had a fall out with Jonathan and of course they will welcome anyone. They do not trust him, neither do they believe in him as a politician. He doesn't listen to anyone and APC wouldn't want someone who doesn't listen. This is not PDP versus APC. Im just talking about a man who had as much power but made a wrong political move. He would have gone back earlier on. He just has pride but its not too late.
Ameachi problem with PDP didn't start with GEJ. it started before GEJ was VP. PDP has nothing to offer Ameachi anymore. Its better for him to be relevant as a godfather in APC than be nobody in PDP because he has no future in PDP. Like I told said before, People like Ameachi are the next generation opposition leaders. I also don't think APC is using Ameachi because he will always be relevant and useful to the opposition even after the general elections just like Tinubu is. I also don't agree with your statement that PDP might win Rivers. APC is going to win because they have better candidates than Pdp. Nobody in is right sense will vote for Wike and his candidates.
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by chibanj(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2014
Raiders:
Why should Amaechi go back to PDP? PDP has done amaechi so many wrong. They stole is ticket in 2007 and expel him out of the party because he took the case to court. It was only with the help of the courts he got back is ticket. Amaechi will never go back to PDP and he is consider a leader in APC. I see him replacing Tinubu as APC leader in the future when Tinubu retires. APC is also going to win the rivers state election because they have popular candidates

Pls try to be reasonably, how would u say Tinubu will retire Have u heard any of our leader come out to say dey want to retire?
How old is obj n how long has he bin leading? Wit all di tinz he has bin doing lately does he look like someone dat will retire talk less of tinubu who hasn't tasted federal power.

I won't blame the politicians, we decieve ourselves by ourselves.
Re: A Nairalander's Advice To Rotimi Amaechi. by softandsweet(f): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Raiders:
Ameachi problem with PDP didn't start with GEJ. it started before GEJ was VP. PDP has nothing to offer Ameachi anymore. Its better for him to be relevant as a godfather in APC than be nobody in PDP because he has no future in PDP. Like I told said before, People like Ameachi are the next generation opposition leaders. I also don't think APC is using Ameachi because he will always be relevant and useful to the opposition even after the general elections just like Tinubu is. I also don't agree with your statement that PDP might win Rivers. APC is going to win because they have better candidates than Pdp. Nobody in is right sense will vote for Wike and his candidates.
I also believe APC has a better candidate than PDP.I would truly be happy if he becomes relevant because he did considerably okay as governor. Let us just hope that his future you predict in APC comes to pass.

(1) (Reply)

Seuns' Support For The Campaign Of Calumny Against The People's General. / List Of Newly Sworn-in Executive Secretaries Of Lagos Lgas & Lcdas / 2015 Prophesies By Apostle Sulaman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.