Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo (1546 Views)

Buhari May Lose Elections On Technical Rule, Radio Nigeria Says Jonathan Leading / PDP A Visionless Party (AIT) / PH Shooting: Jonathan Leading Nigeria To Hell - Fani-kayode (Published Last Yr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by MuguliciousMUGU: 4:56am On Dec 22, 2014
Vice-Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has described the President Goodluck Jonathan-led Federal Government as “inadequate and visionless.”
The former Attorney-General of Lagos State said it was unfortunate that in spite of the fact that Nigerians had given “so much” to the present administration, they have got nothing in return for their sacrifices.
Osinbajo argued via his Twitter page that the APC presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, is a “strong character” that brings to the table a ray of hope for millions of Nigerians.
According to the Ogun State-born serving pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Nigerians should, as a matter of urgency, join the “common sense revolution” that would alter the status quo come February 2015.
“My fellow citizens, thank you all for your support. I am honoured to serve. Nigeria is great and her citizens give so much, yet get nothing in return from today’s inadequate and visionless leadership.
“When strong character like GMB (Buhari) is leading, it provides inspiration that change is possible and hope is not lost. Join the common sense revolution that GMB leads for a new Nigeria!
“To serve is an urgent task. One all must answer! Are you ready?” he asked in a series of messages on Twitter.
Also, a former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, argued that the 2015 presidential election afforded Nigerians the opportunity of choosing between integrity and corruption.
“APC vs PDP: The choice is between integrity-competence of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and Osinbajo versus the incompetence and corruption of the shoeless ones,” the Kaduna APC governorship candidate said on Twitter.
But a former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has disagreed with Osinbajo over his claims that the APC is poised towards taking the country to greater heights.
Describing Osinbajo as a “friend and brother,” Fani-Kayode said since he learnt of his nomination as Buhari’s running mate, he had been feeling a deep sense of pity for him.
In a Facebook post entitled, “A word for Prof. Yemi Osinbajo,” the former minister accused Osinbajo of “jumping into bed” with the enemies of democracy.
“I have known Yemi (Osinbajo) for a number of years and I must say that he is not only a very pleasant and civilised person with a warm and gentle disposition, but he is also a cerebral lawyer with a brilliant mind. I have immense respect for him.
“Yet, sadly, ever since I heard about his nomination and announcement as Buhari’s running mate I have felt nothing but sheer pity for him and a deep sense of pathos.
“A gifted servant of God who is a favoured spiritual son of Rev. Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God, has jumped into bed with one of the most consistent enemies of democracy and Nigeria?
“This is very sad. The truth is that each and everyone of us, including my friend Yemi, will ultimately have to answer to God for the choices that we make and we must live with the consequences of those choices,” Fani-Kayode argued.
Meanwhile, the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, has begun an aggressive online campaign to mobilise funds for the Jonathan 2015 re-election.
To this end, the party has launched a website, www.pdpfund.org,a fundraising platform to raise money online.
The PDP stated on the website that it would begin receiving what it described as voluntary “small money donations” that would provide ordinary Nigerians the opportunity of contributing to the President’s campaign.
“Support the Transformation Agenda. Donate to the PDP. We hold nothing against those who prefer to donate anonymously to the PDP Fund.
“Whether it is one naira or one million, we encourage PDP Fund donors to register their donation on www.pdpfund.org for necessary acknowledgement. Small money donations that can be made from the comfort of your home online and on the web or on mobile devices are coming soon.
“The PDP cannot be indebted to one man or a group of financiers, the many who said they would give to the PDP hold us by our promise to defend democracy,” the presidential fundraising said.
http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/jonathan-leading-a-visionless-govt-osinbajo/
Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by datguru: 5:02am On Dec 22, 2014
I don't blame this man osibanshit. I see failure around him

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by temitemi1(m): 5:02am On Dec 22, 2014
This fool have started opening his mouth too Well, u can be in d mist of devils without acting like one... The Aso Rock u and ur entire family will never get to. GEJ till 2019!!! Oya, quote me n...

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 22, 2014
APC: What manner of change?

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

* Amaechi - 8yrs speaker; 7yrs governor under PDP,

* Atiku - 8yrs Vice president under PDP,

* Akume -8yrs governor under PDP,

* Bukola Saraki - 8yrs governor; 2yrs Senator under PDP,

* Timipre Sylver -4yrs governor under PDP,

* Audu Ogbe - 2yrs chairman of PDP,

* Aminu Masari - 4yrs Reps speaker under PDP,

* Chris Ngige - 3yrs governor under PDP,

* Kwankwaso - 7yrs governor, 3yrs Defense minister under PDP,

* El-Rufai - 4yrs FCT minister, 2yrs BPE chairman under PDP,

* Oyinlola, 7 and half years governor under PDP,

* Segun Oni, 3 and half years governor under PDP,

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

Please Nigerians what is the change in this APC?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

The APC has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But a very close look at the APC, I am seeing

And to cap it all they went to OBJ begging, a man who they claimed spent 8 of the disastrous 16 yrs as the maximum ruler of Nigeria to come and lead them on a rescue mission.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the "16 Disastrous years" are now dumped.

The real change is happening within PDP

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by seunlayi(m): 5:36am On Dec 22, 2014
this man Osinbajo and his oga can be regarded as visionless.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Tinubu is a saint who ran a visionary Lagos government

Pastor tell us you plan on

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Privatization

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by fitzmayowa: 5:45am On Dec 22, 2014
Bakare said more than this in 2011...This politicians never learn, why not tell us your plan for nigeria rather than attacking the "vision less" GEJ government...SMH

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by kayboy4y(m): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2014
I'm a passerby
Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Adindupeter: 6:02am On Dec 22, 2014
Shouldn't you be telling us of your plans to better Nigeria?. Your gradually winning my hatred..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by GboyegaD(m): 6:04am On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

Perhaps you don't know that when the head is rotten then the body cannot function. Many of them while in PDP were under the siege of a rotten head however, they have decided to go with the good head that they may be able to make desired impact and changes.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Bigcake: 6:57am On Dec 22, 2014
I wouldnt blame him because he is a short man so you won'texpect him to see so far hence he calls GEJ's government visionless.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Adminisher: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2014
Osinbajo is the next VP of Nigeria. He is a law professor who is tapped to strengthen EFCC and ICPC and try Jonathan and his cronies with the help of the international community. All offences against this government have been compiled. The stolen money destinations have been mapped. Glory be to God for liberation from the regime of looters and the most visionless president this country has ever seen.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Adminisher: 11:49am On Dec 22, 2014
GboyegaD:

Perhaps you don't know that when the head is rotten then the body cannot function. Many of them while in PDP were under the siege of a rotten head however, they have decided to go with the good head that they may be able to make desired impact and changes.

The guy even admitted th as the sixteen years of PDP were bad. That is some progress.
Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Mamaflex(f): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2014
Here we go! Osinbajo 1 Sambo 0 (live)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

Aren't you tired of 'copying and pasting'undecided..is this how far ur brain can comprehend politics? Or are u dis stereotypedundecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by oziegbe2015: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
calebo101:

u do in rome as the romans do, in pdp these ppol saw a system that stood for wrong, but in apc you have to join the progresive train

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by jamace(m): 12:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Ah ah. But Buhari has already impeached him? shocked shocked
Osinbajo is a man of IMPEACHABLE CHARACTER --Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Plus10(m): 1:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Lol insults as usual from jajanweeds!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Trut(m): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2014
Even Tinunu errand boy is talking... An ordinary Tinubu phone holder.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by ShakaZullu(m): 2:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Trut:
Even Tinunu errand boy is talking...

That dwarf puppet is talking tooo

Gej has suffered

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 23, 2014
oziegbe2015:
u do in rome as the romans do, in pdp these ppol saw a system that stood for wrong, but in apc you have to join the progresive train

yea just like during the APC convention Atiku tried to buy the delegates in dollars and Amaechi out-did him by offering even more dollars!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Samunique(m): 2:56am On Dec 23, 2014
Adindupeter:
Shouldn't you be telling us of your plans to better Nigeria?. Your gradually winning my hatred..
Pls just forgive the man, he doesn't seem to know what he's putting himself into.

A lamb that walks with dogs will eat poo (excreta) !!!!

APC is a party of political tugs, rebels, power drunk and people of questionable characters.

Imagine a party where u have people like, ATIKU, HELL RUFAI, THIEFtinubu, Amechi and the likes as its leaders, do u expect anything more than the usual "bring them down at all cost syndrome".

The opposition that has noting to bring to the table, to give the government of the day a run for its money than the politics of hate and destructive criticsm.

So don't blame this gentle man ( Osinbajo ) the anointing of APC may have started flowing on him, and i just hope , that as a pastor he will quickly realise that, "maybe he's there to set things aright" as a sound intellectual and not to join the agberonism APC is characterised with.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by Christoskurion: 5:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Nigerian politics is a contradictory vocation to any true man of God. Pastor,remember heaven which you must have been preaching.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by southsouthman: 5:18am On Dec 23, 2014
It will be very surprising to see this man go pastor a church after the campaigns. I had tot that as a renowned pastor in a renowned church like RCCG he will introduce some level of decency or decorum but no. He has been infested with the APC syndrome in less than two weeks. One big question I am tempted to ask is, what man really pastor before now or a canal man who only pretended as a MoG

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by PentiumPro(f): 5:38am On Dec 23, 2014
temitemi1:
This fool have started opening his mouth too Well, u can be in d mist of devils without acting like one... The Aso Rock u and ur entire family will never get to. GEJ till 2019!!! Oya, quote me n...

Oloribuku. Hiding behind a computer to haul insults. Your HBP go break scale come 2015. Eranko lasan lasan.
O de ni ku reee!. These PDP dregs on Nairaland are foolishly annoying.
I can't blame you fools, na the old man call OBJ that brought this nonsense GEJ i blame.
Re: Jonathan Leading A Visionless Govt –osinbajo by oziegbe2015: 5:56am On Dec 23, 2014
mikeansy:

yea just like during the APC convention Atiku tried to buy the delegates in dollars and Amaechi out-did him by offering even more dollars!!!
do u have pics of that or just believe in propaganda

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Raises Alarm About Poll Delay And Endorses Buhari-Financial Times / Who Is The Worst Governor In Southeast? / PDP CAN NEVER WIN LAGOS. Eze Dimgba ADVISES IGBOS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.