Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

PDP Will Lose Rivers State Because Of Wike - Tonye Princewill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Lose Rivers State Because Of Wike - Tonye Princewill (417 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Nyesom Wike, Tonye Princewill, Dakuku Peterside Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Lose Rivers State Because Of Wike - Tonye Princewill by cidieschat(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2014
www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-will-lose-rivers-state-because-of-wike-tonye-princewill-/197327/

Governorship candidate of Labour Party in Rivers State, Prince Tonye Princewill,
has declared that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will lose Rivers State because
of the disorganised state of the party caused by its governorship candidate and
former minister of state for education, Nyesom Wike.
Princewill, who hitherto was a governorship aspirant in PDP, also described the
choice of Yemi Osinbajo as running mate of the All Progressives Congress (APC)
presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, a smart move.
He added that President Goodluck Jonathan would have won easily if the Rivers
State governor, Chibuike Amaechi was picked as Buhari's running mate because he
would put a dent to the anti-corruption posture of APC presidential candidate.
Princewill who defected from the PDP and emerged governorship candidate of
Labour Party, condemned the humiliating treatment meted to other PDP aspirants
under the influence of Wike.
Princewill said: "Looking at PDP. I decided not to support Nyesom Wike simply
because by my opinion he cannot win. It is just pointless to me that if Wike loses
and APC wins, we are sitting there and watching it happen.
Re: PDP Will Lose Rivers State Because Of Wike - Tonye Princewill by IKJ66(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2014
I comment my reserve sha buh would just drop the much needed...STORY FOR THE gODs

******Zooms off in his lamboginy!!!!!******

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Fuel Queues Again / Airplane With 162 Aboard Goes Missing / Student, Father Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Bomb Into School In Taraba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.