Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,867 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Fani The Scaremonger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani The Scaremonger (357 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Nigerians Rejects Jonathan, Attacks Fani-kayode On Facebook (pics)- Cramjones / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fani The Scaremonger by kosby001(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2014
What else do we expect from a confused political harlot and a polemic analyst. Am sure he most have been proud of the ignorant and unreasonable write up about a muslim/muslim or a muslim/Christian ticket even thou he hasn't still explained to us what "abdulateef" his doing among his names. Surprised, check wikipedia for more details. This is the same man that ran helter - skelter for political asylum when the heat of PDP was seriously burning under is agbada coat.

To be frank, I have never heard it when an individual is far stronger than an entire central government in a sovereign state neither have I heard when an administrator failed to control his provinces and allow "miscreant and political haramist" seize control of his administrative nerves from him. Am sure that what the parrot who has lose the beak in his mouth is trying to say. Truth need to be told, am so disappointed and ashamed of femi fani kayode's intellectual display of ignorance and lack of respect for Nigeria and Nigerians religion. Imagine a man of his calibre attempting to pull a plug of sectional and religious war in Nigeria again.
I don't blame him sha after -all a dog only recognises the sound of his owners flute so let him keeping entertaining us with is act of confused writings.

(1) (Reply)

APC: What Manner Of Change? / Any Country Will Support Nigeria? / New:bomb Foiled In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.