Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno (11617 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State / More Than 50 Elderly People Killed At Government Day Secondary School In Gwoza / Osun To Pay N10,000 Monthly To Elderly People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by salamij(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
ooo
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Qelvin(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
just when one thinks its getting better it gets worse *Deep sigh*
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by loomer: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by synergycom19: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
okiezman:

Rubbish statement does the president go and fight the extremist...most of them are getting help and sacrificing their oils to Usa, we fight ours, we ain't giving anyone our oil money
Ignorant tAniads,Every member of the Armed forces are directly under the COMMAND OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF,THE C-IN- C IS THE PRESIDENT.IT THEY SUCCEEDED IN ANY MISSION THE PRESIDENT TAKES THE VICTORY,IF THEY FAILED THE PRESIDENT IS A FAILURE.
SO BEING THE C-IN- C THE PRESIDENT FIGHTS.NOT FIGHT CIVILIANS BY LOOKING UP THE GATES OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by condralbede(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ till Buhari call his boys to order!!! The northern elder never knew it will rslt to this.. the monsters they created have turned against them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by mors(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by BlackHuman(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Imagine how many innocent people die from Boko- Haram dis week alone

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by dvee2: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
condralbede:
GEJ till Buhari call his boys to order!!! The northern elder never knew it will rslt to this.. the monsters they created have turned against them.

How old are you boy? You are too young to understand what is happening now. Go play computer games

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Amiee99(f): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
ilo04:

following d footstep of their leader mohameed, islam is a religion of evil indeed

We worship Allah, not Muhammad.
Islam teaches peace, unity, love and so many good things. But, some people are jxt too ignorant to find out d truth by demselves. Spoiling religions based on wat dey heard not wat they know.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by okiezman(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
synergycom19:

Ignorant tAniads,Every member of the Armed forces are directly under the COMMAND OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF,THE C-IN- C IS THE PRESIDENT.IT THEY SUCCEEDED IN ANY MISSION THE PRESIDENT TAKES THE VICTORY,IF THEY FAILED THE PRESIDENT IS A FAILURE.
SO BEING THE C-IN- C THE PRESIDENT FIGHTS.NOT FIGHT CIVILIANS BY LOOKING UP THE GATES OF THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

Rubbish janjanweeds is you guys that is the problem, you guys are the real boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by AreaFada2: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
femi1410:
Dnt Know what to say!
RIP to the Innocent Souls
THIS TURMOIL WILL End Soon
Vote Out Clueless Govt
Vote Out Incompetency
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE GENERAL BUHARI MUHAMMADU

Ok you mean so dat the former dictator who was booted out by his sub-ordinates can call his Boko Hari people to order?
And then be hailed as a hero.

Yeah, that was always the "soaking monkey & baboon in blood" strategy, right?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by xamuel17(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
meanwhile GEJ is busy fighting for 2015 elections asif it's his birth right. #nigeria changed when northerns stopped planting yams and started planting bombs

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Infomizer(m): 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
ilo04:

following d footstep of their leader mohameed, islam is a religion of evil indeed
Haba! This is wrong!
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by bobharro: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Let this country split into 4, let the north go with their cattle, boko haram and blood thirsty power hungry, let the southwest go with the cowardice and traitor attitude and let us southern go with our oil since we cannot be allow to rule in peace.

The southwest and the northern are the most selfish people I have ever seen.

How may pass president between the northern and the southwestern and how many between the southern and south east.

The northern and the southwest make me sick with their selfishness.

Let the country split we don't want you horrible pipo
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by roymary: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Many people do not realize how out of control these motherfuckers are: Any government that is not able to curtail this enemy of states causing so much menace wouldn't be deemed worthy in my books.

Just see this video - and understand what sorta fire is on this mountain , Nigeria. angry angry angry cry

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ebe_1418914796
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
austinvsb1:
And some brainless ode will still come to this thread and shout Gej till forever. I imagine you'd still shout 'gej till .....' if your parents and families were the ones getting killed on a daily basis.

Bunch of ediots.
to insult you can be a wow to people but i can sometimes call you a blind folded bigot. ............
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ilekeh:
GEJ trying to exterminate age-eligible voters.

I see your handiworki o.
Dosinspector:
Northern propaganda
Initially when dis shit began,buhari and some notable northerners supported the movement,buhari once called 4 amnesty 2 boko haram,they accused govt of mass killing of innocent people,now buhari has gotten APC ticket suddenly he now see boko haram activities as evil
I DON'T Give a damn provided Boko haram is restricted to north naija
quote author=pontirock post=29104795]TO ALL BUHARI HATERS:::::::PDP IS SRONGLY THE BACKBONE BEHIND BOKO HARAM, THEY DO NOT WANT THESE PEOPLE TO VOTE THE PEOPLE'S GENERAL COME 2015 AND THEY DO NOT WANT ELECTIONS TO HOLD THERE.[/quote]

Tinfoil hatters.....sigh.
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Grandmisty: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
okiezman:

Gej till you get sense, gej forever....all the countries that are facing terrorism root behind their president, in Pakistan 132 kids whr killed last week haven't seen them insult their president...in iraq theirs isis, Egypt, afghanistan.....hausa's/muslims are born to kill and born to cause violence always they got no soul

Mohammed told them to do that.

Why shd africans be killing themselves over Arab religion?

My Arab friend asked me this question

He said why r Africans so weak mentally and physically.

He said Mohammed was a bipolar and sick man.

If u tell nigerian Muslims they wud think ur attacking their religion
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Grandmisty: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm
From Sw I don't support Buhari I see thru his deception and his ties and loyalty to thevies.

Personally I'm voting ncp for president
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by condralbede(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
dvee2:

How old are you boy? You are too young to understand what is happening now. Go play computer games
is it my turn now I thought your daddy is still playing.
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by optimusprime2(m): 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Jonathan may not be the problem, NO and I will never call him the problem, but any Nigerian who votes him and his "Government" back this 2015 does not want progress...
#Dropsmike

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
All the GEJ haters.. did you not vote him in back then.. see you having regrets now.. serves you right angry
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Jasi7(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
HNosegbe:

It's all fun and games to you both, right?

They are both 17year olds...what do u expect...jst chill bro!
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
The sole responsibility of a government is to provide the people's natural rights - life, liberty, and property. If citizens have a feeling the government is failing in protecting these rights, they have the right to revolt/rebel against the government.

Without mincing words, our current government is failing, we need to fight for our rights. We have the power to rebel against this government - democracy.

The time has come, vote wisely next year. I'm not supporting anybody but our current government must be defeated. #NuffSaid
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by eejo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
How come aljazeera never said a word about that killing Boko haram is an islamic tool to give power back to islamic north simple take it or leave it if by tomorrow we have islamic president boko haram will stop true fact
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Islam and blood sacrifices...the young people's blood is potent but since they are not available, the demon has to manage that of old folks. This is deep, these guys have been doing this since the beginning of the northern riots that kill thousands of innocent southerners. Now the objects of the sacrifices are scarce, these northern ritualists have to make do with what they have. When they chant, it simply identifies the deity to which the sacrifice is made. This is deeper than what we see.
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Amefrica:
The sole responsibility of a government is to provide the people's natural rights - life, liberty, and property. If citizens have a feeling the government is failing in protecting these rights, they have the right to revolt/rebel against the government.

Without mincing words, our current government is failing, we need to fight for our rights. We have the power to rebel against this government - democracy.

The time has come, vote wisely next year. I'm not supporting anybody but our current government must be defeated. #NuffSaid
You want to really fight for your right to life? pick up arms and find your way to the northeast, then I will know that you are serious...What you are clueless about is the hidden agenda of the opposition whom you wish to vote for.
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by okiezman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Grandmisty:

Mohammed told them to do that.

Why shd africans be killing themselves over Arab religion?

My Arab friend asked me this question

He said why r Africans so weak mentally and physically.

He said Mohammed was a bipolar and sick man.

If u tell nigerian Muslims they wud think ur attacking their religion
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by oweman: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
[quote author=kennygee post=29104189]This people have no limits.

Even elderly people.

As long as the military think they can continue to kill each and every youth that come thier way ignoring rule of engagement this type of unfortunate story will not abate .
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by juman(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
One nigeria problem.
Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by Ahmed3rdjuly: 5:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dosinspector:
Northern propaganda
Initially when dis shit began,buhari and some notable northerners supported the movement,buhari once called 4 amnesty 2 boko haram,they accused govt of mass killing of innocent people,now buhari has gotten APC ticket suddenly he now see boko haram activities as evil
I DON'T Give a damn provided Boko haram is restricted to north naija

April 14 1912, When the liner Califonian got stuck in icey waters, he sent messages to H. M. S Titanic to help it relay it message that it was stuck and needed help but all 25yrs old Jack Phillips who was the radio man of titanic could do was to relay back " Shut up! Shut up! Am busy" 45 Minutes later Titanic hit the ice and Jack Phillips was really busy dyeing.....
When your neighbour's house is on fire you can keep drinking your life out... soner than you expect the fire will drinking you in.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills More than 50 Elderly People In Borno by honprof1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Northern Leader ! To combat B H or what , or to call them to order ? But will northern people be this daft to raze and kill their paople ? One thing is still not clear to me ooo
The whole thing portrayed Anti Jonathan and haters but I have not heard any attack launched in Bayelsa ! Pls enlighten me .

akereconfi:
What are the northern leaders and elders doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idoma Group Threatens To Invoke ‘aAlekwu’ Gods On Moro’s Persecutors / Subsidy: Labour Congress Fixes Jan 27, Feb 1 For Nationwide Protests / Nigeria Drags UK's Crime Agency To Court Over £150 Million Abacha Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.