Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

President Jonathan And His On-usual Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And His On-usual Governance (444 Views)

‘stop Making Mockery Of Governance’ PDP Tells APC / No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns / President Jonathan And His Campaign Team Arrive Onitsha, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan And His On-usual Governance by sann204: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2014
I have been following system of Governance in Nigeria since 1985 but unique things in Jonathan administration are highlighted below:
1. GEJ government is a government where husband his voted to power but wive rules.
2. GEJ government is the government that will build a Airport without TERMINAL e.g Jalingo International Airport
3. GEJ goverment is a government that built Airport that was flooded within a year of construction
4. GEJ government is the government who voted larger percentage of his budget to security but no citizen is secured.
5. GEJ government is the government who proud to have invested so much on agriculture but what the achievement is only on Seminal/Conference hand out. I am still waiting to see a bag of rice produced from government investment.
6. GEJ government lunches Cassava bread on media but no where to be found in our market.
7. GEJ government is a government whose citizens died like a chicken without remorse from the presidency. What we see next is SHOKI dance
8. GEJ government is that government who re-classify stealing as not forms of corruption but what .......?
9. GEJ government is a government who never see something good in his critics but only refer to criticism as political motivation.
10. GEJ government is that government who display state government executed project as his project. I hope they will not display Ibikunle Amosun's project as GEJ project.
11. GEJ's government enrich the rich and add to the misfortune of the the less privileged.
12. GEJ's government a goverment with hilarious title such as Nebuchadnezzar.

GOOD CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY, IT IS HIGH TIME WE KICK OUT THIS CLUELESS GOVERNANCE FROM OUR COUTRY

Re: President Jonathan And His On-usual Governance by Einsthawkton(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2014
sann204:
I have been following system of Governance in Nigeria since 1985 but unique things in Jonathan administration are highlighted below:
1. GEJ government is a government where husband his voted to power but wive rules.
2. GEJ government is the government that will build a Airport without TERMINAL e.g Jalingo International Airport
3. GEJ goverment is a government that built Airport that was flooded within a year of construction
4. GEJ government is the government who voted larger percentage of his budget to security but no citizen is secured.
5. GEJ government is the government who proud to have invested so much on agriculture but what the achievement is only on Seminal/Conference hand out. I am still waiting to see a bag of rice produced from government investment.
6. GEJ government lunches Cassava bread on media but no where to be found in our market.
7. GEJ government is a government whose citizens died like a chicken without remorse from the presidency. What we see next is SHOKI dance
8. GEJ government is that government who re-classify stealing as not forms of corruption but what .......?
9. GEJ government is a government who never see something good in his critics but only refer to criticism as political motivation.
10. GEJ government is that government who display state government executed project as his project. I hope they will not display Ibikunle Amosun's project as GEJ project.
11. GEJ's government enrich the rich and add to the misfortune of the the less privileged.
12. GEJ's government a goverment with hilarious title such as Nebuchadnezzar.

GOOD CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY, IT IS HIGH TIME WE KICK OUT THIS CLUELESS GOVERNANCE FROM OUR COUTRY

I rep BUHARI GEJ grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Needs Buhari To End Corruption - Prof Yemi Osinbajo / What The Front Pages Missed: 5 Unsung Leaders Of 2014 / Farmers’ Group Donates N5bn For Buhari’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.