Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm (5620 Views)

Kaduna Babes And Guys. Pls Enter And Lock The Door Behind You. / Pls Stop Calling And Visiting Me, My Fiancee Is Coming Back Next Week / Don't I Look Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Is this thread really necessary

Well i'm not surprised from who it is coming from smiley

If I talk now them go say naijaboy don come again sad

Sometimes I just wish I were a Mod undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by iamord(m): 1:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimkaire:
see ya around, byeundecided undecided undecided
cmon! I was not dissing u.. Only making reference as to the ops reaction .don't get me wrong!
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by IVORY2009(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
English corrector loading ••••••°°°°°••••••|• 100% errors found

Eniola, Eniola, Eniola..... na how many X I call ur name? You nor dey fear?
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

if you be mod, nobody go de nairaland again.

pack wellundecided
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by naijaboiy: 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
if you be mod, nobody go de nairaland again.

pack wellundecided
Na people like you wey I go chase comot undecided

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Na people like you wey I go chase comot undecided
why do you like stalking meundecided your babe nor reach you >sad
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by naijaboiy: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
LoL...

Enough attention given for today smiley

See you lera! wink
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by chukwuinya: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
why did you change your picture this morning,no be you dey find them
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Dreyl(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Oahray: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin grin

Now that you mentioned it, I think it's well deserved. If you are addressed as a LovePeddler, it likely is because you are dressed as one.

Now stop whining and earn the respect you desire.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

dont get it twisted....
are you gonna dance, if I show u de' money? cheesy :d :d
do i look like a prostitute to uundecided
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

Eniola, Eniola, Eniola..... na how many X I call ur name? You nor dey fear?
buhahaha,,, fear wetin?
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by iamord(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
peoples opinions seem To affect u
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by IVORY2009(m): 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:

nope!
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by IVORY2009(m): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ennyhorlar:
buhahaha,,, fear wetin?

Eniola, na wich part of Delsu, u sch? U want make I cripple u? Na wich confra u join?
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Emodeee: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
hw do i send pm on nairaland? mk me sef catch one of d numerous pretty fishes that r on nairaland.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Mightyguy(m): 2:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
am not complaining, am only complaining at the ones that annoys me

Cnt u PM d guy back?...without creatin irrelavant thread*
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

Eniola, na wich part of Delsu, u sch? U want make I cripple u? Na wich confra u join?
I be confirm Jesus christ member frat,,,, I Am every where u go
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by iamord(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Emodeee:
hw do i send pm on nairaland? mk me sef catch one of d numerous pretty fishes that r on nairaland.
Okay! smiley send it here!
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Swizdoe(m): 3:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Just ignore her please.......
She can go broadcast it on air for all I care just to massage her silly ego
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by iceberylin(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
ggrin:
iceberylin is that you angry
Trust me for once sad
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by kelechiMarie(f): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
delishpot:
OP, wetin you and those guys talk reach that side kwanu? Pkease ladies, stop being too familiar with strange guys. Forget that you and him talj romance on NL. A stranger is a stranger no matter howmuch you have spent chatting online with him.
ten bottles of ________for you dear..
If na me talk am dem say i dey form.
Anyway,there's no need creating a topic about it!

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by ireneony(f): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
kelechiMarie:
jealous girl
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
MODS: This is where my thread on SEVEN KINDS OF THREAD POSTERS comes to full use...

If it had made FP, everyone will just quickly know where a situation like this falls in...

Please, look it up, biko! lol
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by misshoree(f): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
So what are yu expecting us to do now
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by delishpot: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
kelechiMarie:

Thank you my sister. If no be distance ehn, I for send person come help me claim am sharp sharp. 10 bottles of STAR is not a joking ihian at all at all.

I believe some koloqual people may say that to a lady they just met but if all the guys meeting or talking with a lady make the same request/ offer.............naim be say something is not ihian in that woman's ihian.

ireneony:
jealous girl

Ha ha. Bizybody leave her alone o. Dont bully her into hidding. My 10 ihian are in her hands.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Emodeee: 7:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
iamord:
Okay! smiley send it here!

This is d most stupid reply I've seen on nairaland.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Kazrem(m): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
some guyz are just clueless. imagine one of them telling me, he wanna take me to a hotel for a night stand.
am so angry right now

back off i dont live my life on nairaland, i feel like deactivating my account right now

modified*
to all of you who think am seeking attention, here is one of those clueless guys. i screen shot the message.
i hardly reply pms .
i did not even chat with that modafu.ker right there
Use them to learn how to handle anger.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Kazrem(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lisaflex:
So y r u telln us? (telln us contradicts wot u said abt not livin ur lyf on nairaland)...If indeed sm1 said dt 2 u n it pissed u off greatly or even made u feel d tiniest tinge of embarrassment,I doubt u'd want 2 cm on here n post it 4 us 2 c(sm tns r berra left unsaid)...BTW, don't 4get 2 deactivate ur acct (u wldnt wnt d pevert sndin u more annoyn pms+ I don't lyk it wen u r pissed )
I like the first 5 lines. Good talk.
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by DonaldGenes(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:
some guyz are just clueless. imagine one of them telling me, he wanna take me to a hotel for a night stand.
am so angry right now

back off i dont live my life on nairaland, i feel like deactivating my account right now

modified*
to all of you who think am seeking attention, here is one of those clueless guys. i screen shot the message.
i hardly reply pms .
i did not even chat with that modafu.ker right there

i suqqest you always mention their names and display 'em here for peeps to see,,,
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:
When are you going to stop this your attention seeking ?

God bless you my sis.....I've been noticing this Irene of a girl....

With the busybody posts and monikers..

Nawa ooo
Re: Do I Look Like A LovePeddler To You Guys, To The Useless Guys Pls Stop The Pm by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
ireneony:

Na everybody dey stalk you.....

Rubbish...#attention-seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Mate Needed In Iyana Iyesi, Sango Ota / Am I Handsome **hot pics** / I Need A girl that stays in the easter part of nigeria.Anambra,enugu.4 a nice affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.