Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

A Word From GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD (410 Views)

A Word From GOD / Please Can Someone Help Me Find Where God Changed His Word From DEUTRONOMY 22:5 / Is HIV/AIDS A Punishment From God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD by TheIkoro(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

- Dan Montano.

Every morning - and only in A Free Ni Inu Ika - life is determined by nought but such as they that scourge, that they may then kii; such as they that are the sir, that they may then loot. That there be no difference between its civilisation, and the primitive; between its law, and the criminal.

To the inaki, I say: Not only scourge for scourge, but four-fold (or more) of all that thou hast gba of the rah. And to the even less perceptive, I say: You looter continua, my victory is certain. That thou be therefore allowed to continue with the scourging with which thou sells, that thy guilt may ever be.

The most of folly has ever been set in thy many high places. And, by the way: A Free Ni Inu Ika is a land determined not by the colour of thy skin, but by the content of thy character.

To Dan Montano (and all such as thee and thine) I say: Might is not necessarily right. Survival should not be for the fittest only. And you don't always have to set forth at dawn.

To all such as me and mine, I say: Yes, we will.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.

(1) (Reply)

Never Bite The Fingers That Fed You / Love Lost Get Back Spell Caster 918130636190 / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.