Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Political Lessons — Kenny Saint Best - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Political Lessons — Kenny Saint Best (397 Views)

Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo / My Political Lessons — Kenny Saint Best / I Don’t Know My Political Future – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Political Lessons — Kenny Saint Best by zagazigi: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gospel artiste, Kenny Saint Best, who recently lost out in the All Progressive Congress (APC) House of Assembly primary elections to Folajimi Lai Mohammed has declared that she has learnt a lot in her new found romance with politics.
“The experience is that of inner strength. I got stronger because this was a new terrain, unlike entertainment that you have gotten so used to and you take everything for granted. I also got humbled. In entertainment, you have ego but in politics you dare not bring up that ego or you will be messed up” she told Potpourri
Continuing: “I learnt how to work with the grassroots; I learnt how to respect the grassroots. I learnt how to respect the ward leaders. I learnt to respect not just the ward leaders, but also the leaders at the local government levels....continue reading below
http://ozigizaga..com/

Re: My Political Lessons — Kenny Saint Best by donmalcolm21(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
If you said all these then you have not learnt your lesson. The lesson you should imbibe into you is Join the right party (PDP) and stop criticizing or try to ban ashewo on Allen Avenue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ihejirika Files N100bn Libel Suit Against Australian Negotiator / SECURITY ALERT: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Mosque Using Wheel Barrows / We Need Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.