Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? (633 Views)

Buhari Returns To Nigeria, To Meet With APC Legislators At 9:00 AM / Reps Have A Genuine Case To Impeach GEJ - PDP / Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Slynonny(m): 2:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Pls Nairlanders permit me to ask this very important and vital question.
Weeks back some legislators under the APC appended their signatures in preparation for the impeachment of GEJ and up till now nothing has been heard concerning the impeachment threats.
So i want to know what's keeping them from going on with the impeachment threats.
Though personally i know they cannot impeach him and i will vote for him come feb 2015.
Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by temitemi1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
They were just doing what they know how to do best in apc which is noise making grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by donmalcolm21(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
They are like obj that gossip too much. Amebo People congress.

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Splashme: 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Good question OP

Unfortunately most of those guys that call themselves legislators do not even know
the procedures for removing a president. It's a shame when a group of dullards simply pass
round a piece of paper and start shouting they were impeaching President

2 Likes

Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Slynonny(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
At first i thought they would carry out the impeachment threats but now i know better.

1 Like

Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
they will do it in the wildest dreams
Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Slynonny(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ok then let's wait and see.
Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by johnbuck81(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ forever...till buhari start associating wit "Baboons&Dogs"
Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Slynonny(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
I can't wait for feb 2015 to come.
GEJ all the way.
Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
APC=Noisemakers
Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Slynonny(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
They shouldn't have brought up the idea in the first place than to do so and leave it half way.
Anyways that's their problem.
Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by BobNeli(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Are u afraid he will disgrace ur tribalistic and dumb general?
Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by sufido123: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Woman hold her head and cried cos her son had bludgeoned to death in the street and died from Buhari's Goons. Ah I know Seun was a good man. Never did a thing wrong ooh!

Re: When Will APC Legislators Impeach GEJ? by Slynonny(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
BobNeli:
Are u afraid he will disgrace ur tribalistic and dumb general?
Am for GEJ and not for ur tribalistic and dumb general as you called him.

(1) (Reply)

Is Muhammadu Buhari The Right Choice? / Federal Government Fails To Pay 100, 000 Senior Civil Servants For Three Months / Rivers State Enviromental Boss Pays Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.