Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc (539 Views)

Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have seen a lot of post that the Rivers State Governor, has been used and dumped, after spending billions on becoming a Vice President, pls I would like any1 with valid proofs to make it clearer here.

1. When he stated his ambitions to become Vice
2. How or when the money was been given out.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc by kestolove95(m): 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
u dey mind dem..no b pdp propaganda ne..mtseew,how much amechi get for wia tinubu nd atiku dey to finance apc

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc by oziegbe2015: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
No mind them jor. Dem be wan force ameachi on apc, so that it would loosen much support 4rm its steady base the south west. Ameachi wouldnt have been able to change votes in the south south for people would always prefer they get president than settle for vp. Dem never talk as dem use labaran, wogu onyebuchi etc and dump them without even giving them the chance of a free fair primary

1 Like

Re: How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc by theV0ice: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
sleektalker:
I have seen a lot of post that the Rivers State Governor, has been used and dumped, after spending billions on becoming a Vice President, pls I would like any1 with valid proofs to make it clearer here.

1. When he stated his ambitions to become Vice
2. How or when the money was been given out.

Thank you.

Don't mind the clowns. He has dared them to prove it.

let's see them do so
Re: How Amaechi Spent The Billions On Apc by Olaolufred(m): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
AMAECHI HAS NOT SPENT A DIME UNTIL THESE ACCUSERS ARE ABLE TO PROVE THIR POINT WITH VERIFIABLE DOCUMENTS.
SAI APC,
SAI BUHARI.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top Source Reveals Real Reasons Why GEJ Will Reappoint Obanikoro – / 2015 Presidency: Will Ndi Igbo Vote For Chekwas Okorie Of UPP Party?- Ifeduba / Asari Dokubo Reveals That Jonathan Has Won 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.