Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Major Changes You Noticed When You Gave Your Life To Christ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Major Changes You Noticed When You Gave Your Life To Christ! (384 Views)

Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Changes You Noticed When You Gave Your Life To Christ! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
# Sober Reflection Mode Activated #

I remember when I gave my life to Christ back then in the boarding house in Kaduna.

I have seen and heard folks give their lives and the output was nothing different.

That kept me complacent and passive about the whole "Born Again stuff"...

I remember vividly, as an usher in that fellowship in 2002, the young guy was preaching on THE PERSON OF JESUS...

I sat and wept like a little kid...

That day, I gave my life...

MAJOR CHANGES:

1. I heard someone using the F-WORD as she was making a call...I was meant to attend her...the more she used that word, the more my heart felt like pulling out... I couldn't stand, I had to run inside the shop and ask myself, Smith, what has happened to you?

Your guess is as good as mine.

The HolySpirit has come to live in me.
I am Born Again.

2. My thirst for worldly music died! It became noise to me since then till now.

3. I found joy being in His presence more than anywhere else EVEN if I'd wronged Him one way or another.

What about yours? What's your Testimony?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A 'prophet' Nearly Got Away Deceiving His Wife / Online Tract Writers; A Mission To The World / Why Is Red Associated With Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.