Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Dream Crasher. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dream Crasher. (551 Views)

The Dream (NYSC) / The Dream Crasher. / Share The Dream Of Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dream Crasher. by Ahinzechukwu: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Dream Crasher
I do not know who she is but she was in my dream last night. It is quite unusual to dream about ladies these days; I prefer to dream about money, cars, duplexes and vacations in Paris, Miami or a wild adventure somewhere in Kalahari. So when I saw her, it was not as though I dreamt; it was vivid like a vision shown to you by some higher force.

When I saw her, I was about to get into my hotel room to change before going downstairs for the party, conference, dinner – whatever it was, I do not know. She sat on a sofa with her friend or sister, both dressed in spectacular gowns that made their beauty blossom like flowers in a garden. I did not really look at her friend or sister; I only saw a red gown and that was it. But this lady of whom I now write, who crashed into my dream and left me searching for her came so close to me, that even the scent of her body hangs in the air I breath as I write these words.

She was dark with black wavy hair and her blue gown cascaded down her body just like flowers creeping down the columns of a castle. Her eyes were hazy and seemed to dream their own different dreams and when I looked into them, I felt the strange feeling that I had lost myself to her.

They were call girls, I thought, for all the other ladies around were same. But here sits a call girl. I walked up to them, politely. Greeted the lady in red gown but facing the one in blue. "You are beautiful. I need you to be with me tonight. I'm not thinking of sex, I just need your company." But I suddenly realised that she was a business person too and won't spend the night on a man who simply wants "company". Then I added, "I will pay you your full fee, just be with me this night, please".

I cannot remember what she said, but she smiled that type of smile that reminds you of paradise and beautiful landscapes. I remember we agreed and I took her hand and felt a rush of emotions gush through my blood. I remember my heart beating at a faster rate than normal and I knew I had lost myself to her. This can't be me.

This can't be love I thought. Love is a decision that comes with time and test; there's no love at first time. But, I could not hold back the fire that was beginning to burn.

Dreams often interface with memories and experiences and you see that what hasn't happened in real life will remain strange in a dream. Last night, in my dream was the first time I asked a call girl out. And it was strange, for my mind kept saying "You have not done this before". I tried to learn fast, I thought of how to make it lively and fun – what to do and not to do.

We passed through the reception to get upstairs. There, the dream became blurred. Nothing happened next. Then, we were talking and she said, "I am not a prostitute, I dance for people and they pay me. That's what I do". That's more convenient I thought, I'm not thinking sex and you are not selling sex. That makes the both of us. Whether we were downstairs or upstairs I cannot remember but I remember giving her a bottle of wine to keep in the room while I ran some quick errand. I felt totally happy that such a lady was with me.
The dream became blurred again and I found myself searching for her, with that bottle of wine in my right hand. I searched like a crazed young man who has lost his certificate right after his convocation. We had taken a picture together, so I used it ask around to know if anyone had seen my missing queen – no one has. What the hell is going on? No one knows.

I ran frantically through a field to get to another side of the facility. I saw a huge auditorium that rose 50 feet above the ground and then formed an enormous dome at its roof. It had rows of seats which ran round the auditorium right to the top. In each seat sat a lady in gown. They all looked angelic in blue, black, red and purple gowns. I climbed from the ground reaching for the top in search of her. I could not find her. My heart bled and my limbs hurt for I had to climb with my hands reaching from one row to the next. At a point, one of the women got mad and kicked. My fingers slipped and I fell. It was like watching someone drown gradually. Their full life image begins to dissolve in the darkness of the water until you can no longer see them. That was it, I fell, and I woke up. Where is she? I do not know.
Re: The Dream Crasher. by timpaker(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
#Following cool

Abeg continue.... this is going to be interesting..

You must finally 'toast' a babe oooo
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Let Me... / Novels Urgently Needed For Purchase / Azu's Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.