Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? (435 Views)

Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
My fellow football fans, do you remember sometime ago, when some manchester united fans were comparing hazard with januzaj. Some were even saying that januzaj is better than hazard. That they will choose a januzaj over a hazard.
Well, i wonder if they can still say those things again as things are now.
Man U fans, what do you think now. Will you still stand your ground?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Unionised(m): 7:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
Limelight vs Oblivion...
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Mustack: 2:49am On Dec 23, 2014
united how market? yes I can remember vividly when they're running there mouth that januzaj is better than hazard.

(1) (Reply)

Full Time: Yeovil Town 0-2 Man Utd / Darren Fletcher Set To Quit Man Utd / Brazilian Legend Ronaldo Aiming To Make Shock Comeback In NASL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.