Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer (826 Views)

How To Change Domain.com/wordpress To Domain.com . / Using Wordpress To Build A Website / How To Upload Mysql Database To Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer by Vicben(m): 8:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
Good day webmasters. I recently designed a website with Wordpress on my local computer using wamp.

Now I want to launch the site but do not know how to go about it. I have a domain name and have paid for hosting with Qservers.net

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated. thanks and God bless
Re: Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer by fattbabakay(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Vicben:
Good day webmasters. I recently designed a website with Wordpress on my local computer using wamp.

Now I want to launch the site but do not know how to go about it. I have a domain name and have paid for hosting with Qservers.net

Y not contact Qservers 4 help...
Re: Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer by Vicben(m): 3:20am On Dec 23, 2014
fattbabakay:
Y not contact Qservers 4 help...
okay, would do. thanks
Re: Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer by maekhel(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Vicben:

read http://tutorialslodge.com/how-to-move-a-local-wordpress-blog-to-a-live-server/
Re: Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer by fattbabakay(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer by maekhel(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
fattbabakay:
i can see u created dah site...U own it??
Yea
Re: Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer by Vicben(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
maekhel:

read http://tutorialslodge.com/how-to-move-a-local-wordpress-blog-to-a-live-server/
thanks a lot. that post is really helpful. will feed you back soon as I'm able to do it
Re: Help: How To Transfer Wordpress To Server From Local Computer by Vicben(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thanks to you all for your contributions. my site is up and running now at http://www.hybridenvironmentals.com , please check it out and let me know what you think of it.

(1) (Reply)

Hello All Nairaland Bloggers Come In And Check Out This Blog. / Make Residual Income With Your Website Or Blog With Alternative Adverts / Want to Sell Your Domain Name For Profit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.