Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign (1029 Views)

Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Gunshot Rocks Buhari's Campaign In Borno! / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by azimibraun: 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nysome Wike said this live on TV in Apara in Obiakpo LGA. Can he justify this; oe does anything just goes in politcs no matter how unfounded they are? He said ameachi did that hoping to be Vice president but was dissapointed. Where will ameachi gt such a huge amount of money from; and even if he does, why is somebody not calling the EFCC but telling poor masses in rivers state the gist.
Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by Beesluv: 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
OK, let's start dancing
Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by chimerase2: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op u re still asking wia he got de huge some of moni from
And again calling on the EFCC he is still enjoying his immunity

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by arsetalks(m): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
PDP has become the chief maker of baseless rumours. It is their new style. Bring up corruption allegations against the opposition without any base.

Why can't tell just way till June and have EFCC go against Amaechi if they are so sure of it.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by theV0ice: 8:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
let them bring out the evidence na......
Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
azimibraun:
Nysome Wike said this live on TV in Apara in Obiakpo LGA. Can he justify this; oe does anything just goes in politcs no matter how unfounded they are? He said ameachi did that hoping to be Vice president but was dissapointed. Where will ameachi gt such a huge amount of money from; and even if he does, why is somebody not calling the EFCC but telling poor masses in rivers state the gist.

Has Amaechi waved his immunity clause under law from prosecution?

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by azimibraun: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
The EFCC should start gathering it's fact ahead of the expiration of ameachi's immunity. I am a big fan of ameachi but not a fan of corruption. And I hope ameachi's group will also do a great job of finding out hw minister wike went abt funds as minister of education as well. It's healthy for our democracy only if the allegations are true.
Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by FiftyFifty(m): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Yesterday it was 17bn, today it's 30bn, tomorrow it maybe 100bn... these Jonathanians ar as confused as headless chickens.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by omokab: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
azimibraun:
There are some lies which someone will tell that when you look at yourself you will be ashamed.how mush will be the total cost spent to pick Buari as a president together with the cost of renting a stadium,pay for the delegates and feeding of everybody that present at the primary.IF only Amechi will spend 30 billion then how much will now be total cost spent by Tinibu,Atiku and other APC governors?Actually I don't know their worth but I don't think Amechi is richer than Tinibu alone.Then I know for sure that Lagos is richer than rivers in term of IGR.So he should look for another cheap lie

4 Likes

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
omokab:
There are some lies will tell that when you look at yourself you will be ashamed.how mush will be the total cost spent to pick Buari as a president together with the cost of renting a stadium,pay for the delegates and feeding of everybody that present at the primary.IF only Amechi will spend 30 billion then how much will now be total cost spent by Tinibu,Atiku and other APC governors?Actually I don't know their worth but I don't think Amechi is richer than Tinibu alone.Then I know for sure that Lagos is richer than rivers in term of IGR.So he should look for another cheap lie

u forgot the 10000 dollars per delegate bribe given by amaechi

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by azimibraun: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Exactly.. the first I heard was 17billion nw it's gone up to 30bills. It's ok! Anybody can say anything in this present dispensation. Doyin okupe only days ago liking GEJ to christ and in another forum denied sayin anything. Nw channels is playin the 2 vidoes side by side, 2morrow Mr Wike wll again on thesame AIT deny ever sayin this.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by eye4eye: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikeansy:

Werey omo Ibo! Bring the document showing he paid anyone that kind of money or remain silent.

Mad man you are!

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by oziegbe2015: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Where are the screenshots of the checks to prove this?

3 Likes

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by azimibraun: 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Certain thins educated and religious ppl shld not say jst lk certain thins educated and religious ppl shld not believe. This sounds like one of such. I find it hard to believe ameachi spent 1billion let alone 17 or 30 billion as the case may be.
Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by omokab: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
mikeansy:

sory to say I don't what is the problem of you people?you mean Amechi will give each dfelegate the sum of roughly 1.9 m or you have not done your calculation very well because a dollar now sell for 190 naira in the mkt

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by Olaolufred(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
[size=14pt] WIKE'S MOUTH IS THE EVIDENCE.
HAVING SEEN THE VERIFIABLE PROOF (WIKES MOUTH). IT IS SURE AMAECHI HAD SPENT ALMOST 130 BILLION SINCE APC MERGER IN 2013.
AMAECHI HAS OVERTAKEN TINUBU IN THE FINANCIER HALL OF FAME.
WHEN WIKE SAYS IT, IT CAN NOT BE LIE.
THE PROFILIC MINISTER WHO KEPT ALL NIGERIAN STUDENTS OUT OF SCHOOL FOR 6 MONTHS.
WIKE IS A TOUT. AND NOTHING MORE.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by major466(m): 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Everyone must on high alert! Amaechi may be planning to escape out of the country as soon as he leaves office in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by eye4eye: 12:56am On Dec 23, 2014
major466:
Everyone must on high alert! Amaechi may be planning to escape out of the country as soon as he leaves office in 2015.

Get your father and mother to go and block his way after May 2015. Foolish monkey you are.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by LOVBON: 1:26am On Dec 23, 2014
major466:

AMAECHI REMAINS A HERO IN NIGERIA. HE WILL BE CELEBRATED AFTER MAY 2015. POSSIBLY THE NEXT EFCC CHAIRMAN AND CORRUPTION WILL TAKE TO ITS HEELS IN NIGERIA. STOP BEING SENTIMENTAL.POSTERITY WILL NEVER FORGET HERO AMAECHI. GOD BLESS AMAECHI.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by donphilopus: 1:47am On Dec 23, 2014
major466:

^^^You see what these two guys just did to you?! cheesy grin

Do you promise never to spew balderdash (particularly when Amaechi is mentioned/involved) on this forum henceforth?!

If you ever do, I'll make sure I invade the affected thread with these guys.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi Has Spent 30billion On Buhari's Campaign by Eziachi: 2:03am On Dec 23, 2014
So it's 30 billion this hour? Few hours ago Princewill claims that it $800 million and just yesterday, Wike claims that it was 19 billion. Figures has really developed wings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil -Mr. Jeff Zients/White House Econ Director / Chris Ngige Paid Reverend Father Mbaka N850million To Join APC Campaign Team / PTF: Witness Against Buhari Is Dead, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.